2018 MXSEMF Official numbers

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Re: 2018 MXSEMF Official numbers

Post by AHeckman2 »

How come there's two Austin Bear's in the EU list? Really want to make sure I have the correct number for him before I renumber his stuff.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

maggett wrote:They might not have been official but they were correct basing it off the rule from last year not really sure why a new rule for this year applies to the whole of last year but o well
You're list was updated before protests were done at a few races. Did you re-update after protests? That might have caused some difference.
AHeckman2 wrote:How come there's two Austin Bear's in the EU list? Really want to make sure I have the correct number for him before I renumber his stuff.
Where? He's only in each list once as far as I can see.
Triptez(Ethan Parks)
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Triptez(Ethan Parks) »

AHeckman2 wrote:How come there's two Austin Bear's in the EU list? Really want to make sure I have the correct number for him before I renumber his stuff.
Yo Heckfart. He got #63 and finished 53rd in the overall points :lol:
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

Triptez(Ethan Parks) wrote:
Yo Heckfart. He got #63 and finished 53rd in the overall points :lol:
Yea I’m blind. So sick I can’t even read properly
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

M@xTizZz wrote:#81 Devin Davis
When you notice you have an EMF number so re-skin all of your EMF skins, then wake up to see this:
M@xTizZz wrote:IMPORTANT : The EU numbers list have been updated cause of a mistake from me (my apologise)

#82 Devin Davis
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

Ddavis wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote:#81 Devin Davis
When you notice you have an EMF number so re-skin all of your EMF skins, then wake up to see this:
M@xTizZz wrote:IMPORTANT : The EU numbers list have been updated cause of a mistake from me (my apologise)

#82 Devin Davis

i'm sorry Devin, my fault
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Hey man it's all good! :lol:
maggett
Team: Architech

Post by maggett »

Wahlamt wrote:
maggett wrote:They might not have been official but they were correct basing it off the rule from last year not really sure why a new rule for this year applies to the whole of last year but o well
You're list was updated before protests were done at a few races. Did you re-update after protests? That might have caused some difference.
the major change im talking about the number if points you need to get to keeo your number (lelong and Lana) both didnt score enough points to secure theirs from last year yet kept them because of this rule change for this year
2018 EMF EU 250SX East Coast Champion