Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Post by Clfitty »

motokid499 wrote:
manii20 wrote:
WillSt24 wrote:
What I forgot to say last night^ this is the only negative aspect I saw of the track. 1/3 times I was just nose diving at the end of the whoops sections. Pretty sure it happened to a lot of people
I was about to say that! Totally agreed
This makes me feel better, I kept getting frustrated at myself for always nose diving coming into that corner! Almost had to time the second to last whoop to try and jump over the last one. Thought my suspension was just shit lol
I saw so many people in front of me last night go head over heels and over the berm. That last whoop was gnarly.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

yzmxer608 wrote:I'm having trouble understanding where you mean, 2nd to last turn as in before the last whoop section or before the last triple? Either place there was no inside line that was faster (at least in the 450 main, which imo was the best strength setting for erode). There was a 2nd line forming before the last whoop section in the 450 main which was used at the end but I don't believe it was faster in the "outside line's prime". If you mean the large sweeper before the start straight I don't think any line outside would be faster than inside there.
Before the last whoop section.
Upon further review, the turn is actually pretty accurate but still weird for sim because without erode youre washing your front tire if you arent going .2mph
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Hard to tell by that photo but it looks ramped vs a regular curved bowl corner, I agree that shape is terrible if you don't want to wash out in mxs...

I thought they were using nets (credit to Pulp...) so there could be good racing/berms again? Currently that corner is going to suck for racing (follow the leader).
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
garrettolver
Team: MV Films

Post by garrettolver »

yzmxer608 wrote: I thought they were using nets (credit to Pulp...) so there could be good racing/berms again? Currently that corner is going to suck for racing (follow the leader).
I heard the same on racerX. Was also hoping for taller/not as flat berms.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

how to qaud 101

CeeJayHDz
Team: Privateer

Post by CeeJayHDz »

Im not sure whats meant to be impressive about that?
shanebell
Team: Privateer

Post by shanebell »

is mxsemf.mxsimulator.com:19900 not counting qualifying times?
jlv wrote:I apologize for ruining all future MX games for you guys.
nioubie
Team: *eMc*

Post by nioubie »

shanebell wrote:is mxsemf.mxsimulator.com:19900 not counting qualifying times?
it should do, did you try ?
NoFear345
Team: IG: @dryan345

Post by NoFear345 »

I'm not even joking I lost around 8-10+ hot laps from the last whoop at the finish. Was very heated. It does keep you on your toes for the end of the whoops but not really a good idea having them like that.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I'm just going to act like last night never happened, lagged my ass off in the heat and rode terribly then turned vsync on during the LCQ but got a bad start, and that's that.

However, Kellen killed it with my intro, the style was on point in pre-season but deff not at a1 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/215831287?t=20m30s
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

Ddavis wrote:I'm just going to act like last night never happened, lagged my ass off in the heat and rode terribly then turned vsync on during the LCQ but got a bad start, and that's that.

However, Kellen killed it with my intro, the style was on point in pre-season but deff not at a1 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So what your telling me is, don't put vsync on or I'll get a bad start?
motokid499
Team: Phil's

Post by motokid499 »

Dunivant25 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:I'm just going to act like last night never happened, lagged my ass off in the heat and rode terribly then turned vsync on during the LCQ but got a bad start, and that's that.

Pretty much actually lol, the input lag is so bad you're at least gonna have like a 25ms delayed reaction to the gate drop.
Tanner Rogers
Triptez(Ethan Parks)
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Triptez(Ethan Parks) »

The results on the website is not based off the new points system. Just giving a heads up if it hasn't been addressed.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

motokid499 wrote:
Dunivant25 wrote:

Pretty much actually lol, the input lag is so bad you're at least gonna have like a 25ms delayed reaction to the gate drop.
Its bad start and ride decently or lag my dick off and ride terribly.
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

Lnxa wrote:I hope you guys fix your whoops for the rest of the series, The last whoop shouldn't be the tallest and have the biggest gap between it and the one before it.
Those are not whoops in your picture. And no where is the last whoop taller than the rest.