Mlacore33
Team: LMR Kawasaki

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Post by Mlacore33 »

It was a prank I’m really not that fast I am a novice rider
SMITH_119

Post by SMITH_119 »

anyone can run a fast hotlap. i think novice should be based on how consistent you are. if your busting out 1.03s and 1.04 every lap then yeah you should be in Ams.
Dollafifty
Team: Free Teeny

Post by Dollafifty »

Mlacore33 wrote:It was a prank I’m really not that fast I am a novice rider

Only way i could see it being a prank is if someone else other than yourself ran a fast lap for you if youre "not that fast"
Dollafifty
Team: Free Teeny

Post by Dollafifty »

SMITH_119 wrote:anyone can run a fast hotlap. i think novice should be based on how consistent you are. if your busting out 1.03s and 1.04 every lap then yeah you should be in Ams.

What makes you think ams are consistent? A few are yeah but most are not
Mmalo1226
Team: Fantom Mx

Post by Mmalo1226 »

is there another qual server theres 30 in all three
Mlacore33
Team: LMR Kawasaki

Post by Mlacore33 »

Kinda unfair how people get their times tooken down but then someone already put up a 1:03 in novice again. And if your saying under 1:07 too fast then whole top 20 needs to be bumped up
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

i'm not saying under 1:07, go back to my post and read properly.

Everyone under 107% of the best 250Am laptimes will be bumped in B licence
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
Roberton
Team: Guatemala's team.

Post by Roberton »

clw1115934 wrote:
brockb17 wrote:
RXR_Banjo wrote:Lmfao 98 riders in novice with laptimes as fast as ams, imo everything under 1:07 should be moved to ams
Yeah it's pretty ridiculous
250 Novice has 116 qualifying times, and you need better than a 1:07 to qualify in the top 40.
250 AM West has 32 qualifying times and I'm sitting in 28th with a 1:12.

I'm a Novice rider based on my ability in the game, and it's a real bummer that people in the community abuse the Novice class for various reasons. I'm sure you all have your excuse, but I don't see any reason why ANYONE can justify running a sub-1:10 lap time at A1 and still believe they are Novice.

well, i signed up for novice and i was doing 1:06 and i got kicked from the race because they give me a b license (i hope they do it with top 20 because all of them are doing less than 1:07). i would love to race ams west but i have a problem and is the same problem as all the people in novice that are doing less than 1:07 and its that we cant pay the season pass.
Whiteracing204
Team: W.W. Designs Private

Post by Whiteracing204 »

Roberton wrote:
clw1115934 wrote:
brockb17 wrote: Yeah it's pretty ridiculous
250 Novice has 116 qualifying times, and you need better than a 1:07 to qualify in the top 40.

I'm a Novice rider based on my ability in the game, and it's a real bummer that people in the community abuse the Novice class for various reasons. I'm sure you all have your excuse, but I don't see any reason why ANYONE can justify running a sub-1:10 lap time at A1 and still believe they are Novice.

well, i signed up for novice and i was doing 1:06 and i got kicked from the race because they give me a b license (i hope they do it with top 20 because all of them are doing less than 1:07). i would love to race ams west but i have a problem and is the same problem as all the people in novice that are doing less than 1:07 and its that we cant pay the season pass.
We'll that sucks for you Roberton that u cant pay but don't enter in the novice class if you know your not a novice. If the only reason you enter the novice class is because you can't pay money then it doesn't seem to me like you care much about the community if your not willing to pay $20 or $25. I doubt I will even make any of the main events in C class just because of all the sand baggers that don't wanna get moved up. I'm not that fast but if I had to I would move up to ams any day just because I love racing that much...
Roberton

Post by Roberton »

USABMXER1 wrote:
DBRider251 wrote:The “novice” class is killing me.
The reason why the 250 Ams class is so small now "Oh so you are telling me I can race people the same speed on the same tracks but for free at an earlier time? Count me in!" At least that is the way that quite a few of the so called "Novice" riders are looking at it.
There are a lot of people that would race the 250 Ams but they dont have the money to pay the season pass. like me, we cant pay to be racing ams or pro and thats so sad. thats why you have really novice people racing in the ams or really ams people racing in pro, they have the money to pay it no matter if they suck.
Whiteracing204
Team: W.W. Designs Private

Post by Whiteracing204 »

Mlacore33 wrote:Kinda unfair how people get their times tooken down but then someone already put up a 1:03 in novice again. And if your saying under 1:07 too fast then whole top 20 needs to be bumped up
Yeah if I was running the series (not saying yall are doing a bad job) then the top 20 in novice would be moved up because there is no possible way they are Novice riders
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

Roberton wrote:
clw1115934 wrote:
brockb17 wrote: Yeah it's pretty ridiculous

what is the problem of all people in novice ?
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
Roberton

Post by Roberton »

Whiteracing204 wrote:
Roberton wrote:
clw1115934 wrote:

We'll that sucks for you Roberton that u cant pay but don't enter in the novice class if you know your not a novice. If the only reason you enter the novice class is because you can't pay money then it doesn't seem to me like you care much about the community if your not willing to pay $20 or $25. I doubt I will even make any of the main events in C class just because of all the sand baggers that don't wanna get moved up. I'm not that fast but if I had to I would move up to ams any day just because I love racing that much...
When i say i cant pay the ticket pass im not saying that im not willing to pay 20 dollars. i would do it, 20 dollars are not too much and i'd love to race ams like i said. but remember that this is a video game and 60% of the people are kids or teenagers like me. i dont have paypal or a visa card to buy on internet like almost all kids and teenagers on MX Simulator. If races were for free, real ams would be in ams, real pros would be in pros and real novices would be in novice. its just all about that not all people can buy on internet
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Move them all up out of novice and make them buy memberships. I like money.

:lol: :lol: In all seriousness, if you move enough out of Novice that don't belong, the amateur classes will also grow and be better.
Roberton

Post by Roberton »

M@xTizZz wrote:
Roberton wrote:
clw1115934 wrote:

what is the problem of all people in novice ?
money, paypal, visa card. kids and teenagers problems