Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

Whiteracing204
Team: W.W. Designs Private

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Post by Whiteracing204 »

M@xTizZz wrote:
Roberton wrote:
clw1115934 wrote:
250 Novice has 116 qualifying times, and you need better than a 1:07 to qualify in the top 40.
250 AM West has 32 qualifying times and I'm sitting in 28th with a 1:12.

I'm a Novice rider based on my ability in the game, and it's a real bummer that people in the community abuse the Novice class for various reasons. I'm sure you all have your excuse, but I don't see any reason why ANYONE can justify running a sub-1:10 lap time at A1 and still believe they are Novice.

well, i signed up for novice and i was doing 1:06 and i got kicked from the race because they give me a b license (i hope they do it with top 20 because all of them are doing less than 1:07). i would love to race ams west but i have a problem and is the same problem as all the people in novice that are doing less than 1:07 and its that we cant pay the season pass.
what is the problem of all people in novice ?
Nothing is wrong with alot of people being in novice it's just when you've got B riders in the C class A TON of people will get super mad when the people running the series don't move up the top 20 people in C for being a B rider in the C class
Whiteracing204

Post by Whiteracing204 »

checkerz wrote:Move them all up out of novice and make them buy memberships. I like money.

:lol: :lol: In all seriousness, if you move enough out of Novice that don't belong, the amateur classes will also grow and be better.
Exactly
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

You can buy with paysafe card also, i know some kids are using it. Ur parents can place whatever amount of cash on the card and you can use it as a credit card on internet
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

DP...

IMO it's not really about money but more about having a novice class being legit and for novice players only
But ye it should make the real amateur classes more interesting
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
Whiteracing204

Post by Whiteracing204 »

I say you should make the novice class pay like $10 so only people serious will race
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

Not having money or a means to pay isn't an excuse to race novice. That is not what the class was intended for. It was intended for the new players, and gaining more new players to the game.
Roberton wrote:
money, paypal, visa card. kids and teenagers problems
How'd you buy this game? You DID buy it, right? :o
clw1115934
Team: DABS

Post by clw1115934 »

barrington314 wrote:Not having money or a means to pay isn't an excuse to race novice. That is not what the class was intended for. It was intended for the new players, and gaining more new players to the game.
Roberton wrote:
Yeah I'm sorry Roberton but your logic is just too poor to even argue at this point. You bought the game (unless you just ratted on yourself) for more than $20 but you can't pay $20 to race??

I know I'm a novice rider at best and I bought the membership for AMs to support the EMF guys for stepping up and running the NA series. The way I see it, people who know they're not novice signing up to race novice because it's free is about as scummy as it gets.
Gucci#9473
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

barrington314 wrote:
Roberton wrote: money, paypal, visa card. kids and teenagers problems
My thought exactly
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

Exemple of what would happen IRL:

Peanut butter at the grocery store is free for families qho have less money (without saying what is the max income allowed to get the free peanut butter on the shelves).... i bet my ass alot of families with good income would still take the free peanut butter because they consider themselves poor with all the payments they have

More seriously, thats how humans are and think, they always go for the easy/cheap solution and this novice / ams topic isnt any different !
Phil Doyon #423
SMITH_119

Post by SMITH_119 »

everyones going on about novice class, what about the ams riders that are setting top 10 pro times lol :roll: I think its only fair if the 107% rule applies to them as well.
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

SMITH_119 wrote:everyones going on about novice class, what about the ams riders that are setting top 10 pro times lol :roll: I think its only fair if the 107% rule applies to them as well.
Those kids should not be in pro, I bet you they didn't even have under a 1:02 after the hour of qualifying pros had, Just because they run a fast lap 2 days after the track came out doesn't mean they should be in the pro class.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
Roberton
Team: Guatemala's team.

Post by Roberton »

clw1115934 wrote:
barrington314 wrote:Not having money or a means to pay isn't an excuse to race novice. That is not what the class was intended for. It was intended for the new players, and gaining more new players to the game.
Roberton wrote:
Yeah I'm sorry Roberton but your logic is just too poor to even argue at this point. You bought the game (unless you just ratted on yourself) for more than $20 but you can't pay $20 to race??

I know I'm a novice rider at best and I bought the membership for AMs to support the EMF guys for stepping up and running the NA series. The way I see it, people who know they're not novice signing up to race novice because it's free is about as scummy as it gets.
Yes, i payed 50 dollars for the game 2 years ago. When you dont have a visa card you find someone that has one and you pay him the 50 dollars physically and then he or she can buy the game on internet for you. But is hard to find someone that would help you that way. I mean, a lot of people have the 20 or 25 dollars physically but is hard to find someone or some place that will buy on internet for you. Maybe in the USA you have places that buy on internet for you and you are right when you say that people that are not willing to pay 20 dollars shouldnt sign for novice. but in other countries is hard to find someone or a place that would buy on internet for you. And thats the problem with some people that will not pay the 20 dollars. And talking about the novice class... well, i thought that doing 1:06 is a novice time, some ams are doing less than 1 minute. So i guess it would be better to call that class 'beginners' because i consider myself as a real novice but im not a beginner.
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

Lnxa wrote:
SMITH_119 wrote:everyones going on about novice class, what about the ams riders that are setting top 10 pro times lol :roll: I think its only fair if the 107% rule applies to them as well.
Those kids should not be in pro, I bet you they didn't even have under a 1:02 after the hour of qualifying pros had, Just because they run a fast lap 2 days after the track came out doesn't mean they should be in the pro class.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
Roberton

Post by Roberton »

RXR_Banjo wrote:Exemple of what would happen IRL:

Peanut butter at the grocery store is free for families qho have less money (without saying what is the max income allowed to get the free peanut butter on the shelves).... i bet my ass alot of families with good income would still take the free peanut butter because they consider themselves poor with all the payments they have

More seriously, thats how humans are and think, they always go for the easy/cheap solution and this novice / ams topic isnt any different !
well, i have the money to pay the pass and i want to pay it, actually im trying to find someone with a visa card that could help me, but like i said if you are not from the USA (im from southamerica) is hard to find people or a place that you can just go and say "hey, take this 25 dollars and buy me this thing on internet"
Roberton

Post by Roberton »

In other news. i got kicked from the NA Novice race for doing a 1:06 but there A LOT of people that are doing less than 1:06 and they still in the quali table. If they race in a few hours it would be so sad and disappointing that they allow to race someone thats doing a 1:03 and kicked off a guy that was doing a 1:06