2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

mx201
Team: Madcape

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Post by mx201 »

Osari52 wrote:
Matias43_ wrote:By the way Kellen, logan is the one who had the PC malfunction last week and couldnt race main, wasnt me lol
My bad! I realized a little later in the night when I saw Logan in the 450s but I had already dug my own grave. :oops:
My poor pc is more fried than a burnt KFC chicken strip
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Ddavis wrote:
J.Armstrong wrote:450 main demo?
On the site, select round and the demos tab will appear:
http://mxsemf.com/racecenter.php?series=170&race=689
Lnxa wrote:
Bryce#313 wrote:I was going to let this go, but due to me seeing leclair do this the last 3 times i've watched him do a start I've decided to say something. Last year I was put into the same situation and got a one week ban for backing up on the start. And leclair rips every holeshot when he does this...
[img]https://gyazo.com/ccc982fa6a60f499887b6 ... c0.gif[img]
[img]https://gyazo.com/1689cb4f9385d19532a1d ... 95.png[img]
Was gonna say something about this also, It's unfair and causes him to holeshot every single race. We all know they won't ban him though.
Have to look into this. The "no backing up on the starting line" rule was for people backing up 2 foot and got a superdrive out of the gate. Good this got protested, that way we will be reminded to figure out a rule for this...
Panic_rev151
Team: Relax Attire

Post by Panic_rev151 »

lets just say luck wasn't on my side this week lmao, only highlight i had was throwing down a 59.0 last lap of the main.

By the way i wasn't intentionally trying to hold up the leaders tonight, i just thought in the sections i was in it was sketchy if i pulled over so i was just waiting till the start straight my badddd.
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

1 round suspension for hitting the gate and going back to the original position ?

Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
Wilson156
Team: AektivCo

Post by Wilson156 »

1 round suspension for hitting the gate and backing up to the normal start position? Maybe his throttle stuck when the game restarted? Seems a little harsh to me
Robert Wilson | AektivCo
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

Wilson156 wrote:1 round suspension for hitting the gate and backing up to the normal start position? Maybe his throttle stuck when the game restarted? Seems a little harsh to me
i'm replying to Bryce & Jesse who complained about Leclair "cheating" the start
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
CeeJayHDz
Team: Privateer

Post by CeeJayHDz »

It wont be punished as its the same situation as if you hit the gate unintentionally (im aware he does this on purpose) youd all be crying if you got stuck in the gate by accident and then got banned for backing up (no further back than everyone else is) just to get yourself unstuck. Hes technically not breaking any rules as hes never further back than others
Rico118

Post by Rico118 »

Wilson156 wrote:Maybe his throttle stuck when the game restarted?
Yup this happens to me a lot.
You Will never know or his throttle was stuck or he did it on purpose
Bryce#313

Post by Bryce#313 »

M@xTizZz wrote:Image

1 round suspension for hitting the gate and going back to the original position ?

It still unloads the suspension giving him a unfair advantage. Aswell your trying to tell me that he “accidentally” hits the gate for the past 2 rounds? Looks like I’m going to start having my controller sticking every race too. Rf would ban people either way if it was intentional or not to keep it consistent through all protests. But I guess you guys are obviously no rF :roll:
Bryce#313

Post by Bryce#313 »

CeeJayHDz wrote:It wont be punished as its the same situation as if you hit the gate unintentionally (im aware he does this on purpose) youd all be crying if you got stuck in the gate by accident and then got banned for backing up (no further back than everyone else is) just to get yourself unstuck. Hes technically not breaking any rules as hes never further back than others
In the rule it states that you must not gain any significant advantage from backing up, which by him pulling every holeshot, it sure seems like he’s getting an advantage. There’s a reason this rule was put into place.
maggett
Team: Architech

Post by maggett »

Bryce#313 wrote:
CeeJayHDz wrote:It wont be punished as its the same situation as if you hit the gate unintentionally (im aware he does this on purpose) youd all be crying if you got stuck in the gate by accident and then got banned for backing up (no further back than everyone else is) just to get yourself unstuck. Hes technically not breaking any rules as hes never further back than others
In the rule it states that you must not gain any significant advantage from backing up, which by him pulling every holeshot, it sure seems like he’s getting an advantage. There’s a reason this rule was put into place.
legit the most spastic thing ive seen ina while lmao stop crying
2018 EMF EU 250SX East Coast Champion
Bryce#313

Post by Bryce#313 »

maggett wrote:
Bryce#313 wrote:
I’m crying because I got banned last year for the same thing. But now since it’s to die with Leclair, it’s seems there’s no issue with it. I guess my throttle is going to be sticking for the rest of the year off the start, sorry guys!
CeeJayHDz
Team: Privateer

Post by CeeJayHDz »

Well youd still be losing as youd be banned lol
maggett
Team: Architech

Post by maggett »

Bryce#313 wrote:
maggett wrote:
Bryce#313 wrote: In the rule it states that you must not gain any significant advantage from backing up, which by him pulling every holeshot, it sure seems like he’s getting an advantage. There’s a reason this rule was put into place.
I’m crying because I got banned last year for the same thing. But now since it’s to die with Leclair, it’s seems there’s no issue with it. I guess my throttle is going to be sticking for the rest of the year off the start, sorry guys!
might aswell just dont back up further than everyone else :lol:
2018 EMF EU 250SX East Coast Champion
Bryce#313

Post by Bryce#313 »

maggett wrote:
Bryce#313 wrote:
maggett wrote:
might aswell just dont back up further than everyone else :lol:
Sounds good! I legit didn’t want to say anything about this. I did think it was a honest mistake when I saw him do it during this weeks heat and last weeks heat. But then he did it in the main and i knew his throttle wasn’t sticking all these time lmao