2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

Bryce#313

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Post by Bryce#313 »

CeeJayHDz wrote:Well youd still be losing as youd be banned lol
Naw I’m all good! Don’t think people will being banned for this so we can all do it now
maggett
Team: Architech

Post by maggett »

Bryce#313 wrote:
maggett wrote:
Bryce#313 wrote: I’m crying because I got banned last year for the same thing. But now since it’s to die with Leclair, it’s seems there’s no issue with it. I guess my throttle is going to be sticking for the rest of the year off the start, sorry guys!
might aswell just dont back up further than everyone else :lol:
Sounds good! I legit didn’t want to say anything about this. I did think it was a honest mistake when I saw him do it during this weeks heat and last weeks heat. But then he did it in the main and i knew his throttle wasn’t sticking all these time lmao
what your saying about him getting an advantage from compressing his suspension isn't against the rules by the way we had this problem in emf last year and it was confirmed to be allowed
2018 EMF EU 250SX East Coast Champion
Bryce#313

Post by Bryce#313 »

maggett wrote:
Bryce#313 wrote:
maggett wrote:
might aswell just dont back up further than everyone else :lol:
Sounds good! I legit didn’t want to say anything about this. I did think it was a honest mistake when I saw him do it during this weeks heat and last weeks heat. But then he did it in the main and i knew his throttle wasn’t sticking all these time lmao
what your saying about him getting an advantage from compressing his suspension isn't against the rules by the way we had this problem in emf last year and it was confirmed to be allowed
I’m not mad at him compressing his suspension (since I do the same thing knowing it’s legal) but when you back up it unloads your suspension and gives them a unfair advantage. That’s why there is currently a rule against doing it. I’d like to get peter in here to explain it better since he knows more than me :lol:
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

DBRider251 wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:
Ams don’t get national numbers, you sped
If I called it a GNC, so many am's would be like "wat" so I just used that. But yes, am sped
No like ams don’t get a national number. Do they irl? No they don’t. They get to pick their numbers
CeeJayHDz
Team: Privateer

Post by CeeJayHDz »

Bryce#313 wrote:
maggett wrote:
Bryce#313 wrote: Sounds good! I legit didn’t want to say anything about this. I did think it was a honest mistake when I saw him do it during this weeks heat and last weeks heat. But then he did it in the main and i knew his throttle wasn’t sticking all these time lmao
I’m not mad at him compressing his suspension (since I do the same thing knowing it’s legal) but when you back up it unloads your suspension and gives them a unfair advantage. That’s why there is currently a rule against doing it. I’d like to get peter in here to explain it better since he knows more than me :lol:
Even if the suspension gets unloaded surely it is then re-loaded when compressing the suspension so it ahouldnt matter? Im not a suspension guru though
ryanmx25

Post by ryanmx25 »

It's a little ridiculous that the 450 mains end at 12:30 am eastern time for a North America scheduled series, where most guys are on the east coast. That gives people who have to wake up in the morning 5-6 hours of sleep. Let's not forget about wasting 20-30 minutes watching goons ride around the track :roll: I finally make a main and have to sit around all night it's hardly worth it
Bryce#313

Post by Bryce#313 »

CeeJayHDz wrote:
Bryce#313 wrote:
maggett wrote:
Even if the suspension gets unloaded surely it is then re-loaded when compressing the suspension so it ahouldnt matter? Im not a suspension guru though
I’m no suspension guru either, I’m just going off what peter told me when I got banned for doing the same thing last year.
Hi Im Skyqe wrote:The rule is that you cannot move at all. If you back up by accident you should delay at the start to avoid penalty. The reason why this is the rule is because when you do back up it loads the suspension which gives an advantage on the start.
ColtonM

Post by ColtonM »

How about everyone stop compressing the shock... I mean LMAO it says this games a simulator and i sure dont see pros irl hold there back brake in and the bike wicked. How about lets not be brain dead and make it a rule so no one can do it?? okay okay.
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

ColtonM wrote:How about everyone stop compressing the shock... I mean LMAO it says this games a simulator and i sure dont see pros irl hold there back brake in and the bike wicked. How about lets not be brain dead and make it a rule so no one can do it?? okay okay.
100% agree, you should make a rules to stop people doing this shit
Bryce#313

Post by Bryce#313 »

ColtonM wrote:How about everyone stop compressing the shock... I mean LMAO it says this games a simulator and i sure dont see pros irl hold there back brake in and the bike wicked. How about lets not be brain dead and make it a rule so no one can do it?? okay okay.
I’m down, then we can completely remove controversy on the start. Set the rules in stone, “if you move on the start or compress your suspension, you must delay your start and not take advantage of the “glitch””
ryanmx25

Post by ryanmx25 »

Compressing your suspension gives you an advantage because your suspension will already be loaded and can just drive straight off the gate immediatley. The theory is the same as the rear holeshot device IRL, if the rear is unloaded, it has to load 'first' before accelerating. Read up about the rear holeshot device for a more clear explanation
ColtonM

Post by ColtonM »

ryanmx25 wrote:Compressing your suspension gives you an advantage because your suspension will already be loaded and can just drive straight off the gate immediatley. The theory is the same as the rear holeshot device IRL, if the rear is unloaded, it has to load 'first' before accelerating. Read up about the rear holeshot device for a more clear explanation
Yeah im familiar with the rear holeshot device. But i mean lets be honest this should not be allowed.
maggett
Team: Architech

Post by maggett »

dont see why it matters because everyone can do it if they want to
2018 EMF EU 250SX East Coast Champion
J.Armstrong
Team: dunno

Post by J.Armstrong »

Whenever I click the demo i want to download on the emf page it goes into another tab with a bunch of data or log lines. Never ends up downloading after letting it sit in my browser for 20 minutes now.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

I mean leclair has been known to cheat on starts. Hince why jlv had to change the game to where you have to completely still to read a setup. All bc leclair would have one setup for the start and over the first big jump he would switch to another setup by having it pre typed. All I’m saying is that he is doing it on purpose and there should be a punishment, where it be a warning and him be watched all season, or just a ban. But he has a history