2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

barrington314 wrote:
ryanmx25 wrote:there's just so much waiting around ! 20-30 min might not seem like any difference but if the night program ran 20-30 minute faster (which it could with some changes) it would be a lot better. It just feels sooo dragged out this year because of 20 minutes at the begginjng
Here's something I think could work, be more fun for everyone, and make it more worth while for those that might be right on the cusp of making the night show or not. Everyone, all Am's and Pro's do timed qualifying just as we do now. Top 40 make up the Pro's night show, the next 40 are A class, and so on. Each class races their night show in a separate server. As with anything, I'm sure there are positives and negative sides to this. I'm just trying to think of a way to get everyone racing. Sucks to pay and not even qualify in the top 40. I think we'd see even more people signing up because they'd be guaranteed a night show. Might also be an answer to sandbagging.
I have said in the past that it would be cool to try and should give good racing putting the right people together. I think that it would work well for AM classes (B&C). Problem is you then have no control over licensing with racers if that is a concern. This is how RC races are, you have a class then A through however many mains with two bump positions per main.
ryanmx25

Post by ryanmx25 »

Nice suggestions Stephen. Something needs to happen I think we can all agree. If you don't want people to feel they 'wasted' they're money and still want to run a consi race, how about run it AFTER everything else. They start the real program with the stars on the track. It should be the same in sim
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

It's hilarious to me that guys are bitching about a 6 min +1 lap race :lol: but it's not surprising since thus community complains about everything. Being a slow pro I am grateful for the consi, and even when I make the night show I am glad it's there. Gives a little extra time to get out of qualifying mode and warm up for the race.
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
nioubie
Team: *eMc*

Post by nioubie »

Ddavis wrote:
Bryce#313 wrote:
CeeJayHDz wrote:Well youd still be losing as youd be banned lol
Naw I’m all good! Don’t think people will being banned for this so we can all do it now
Why am I brought into this? :lol:

I know the exploit to not get legs off when you case/oj a big jump, but it doesn't work 10/10 times. Maybe 8/10 times.
it still an exploit aint it ? i took you as an exemple but could put my name would have been same :)

People are all using exploits but when they don't know to use one, they are mad and post on the forums.
Atom6246 wrote:Although I do think its funny that someone who compresses their shock is complaining about Leclairs technique, I have to be behind him on this one. Turns out Brice wasn't exaggerating.
:roll: :D
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
barrington314 wrote:
ryanmx25 wrote:there's just so much waiting around ! 20-30 min might not seem like any difference but if the night program ran 20-30 minute faster (which it could with some changes) it would be a lot better. It just feels sooo dragged out this year because of 20 minutes at the begginjng
Here's something I think could work, be more fun for everyone, and make it more worth while for those that might be right on the cusp of making the night show or not. Everyone, all Am's and Pro's do timed qualifying just as we do now. Top 40 make up the Pro's night show, the next 40 are A class, and so on. Each class races their night show in a separate server. As with anything, I'm sure there are positives and negative sides to this. I'm just trying to think of a way to get everyone racing. Sucks to pay and not even qualify in the top 40. I think we'd see even more people signing up because they'd be guaranteed a night show. Might also be an answer to sandbagging.
I have said in the past that it would be cool to try and should give good racing putting the right people together. I think that it would work well for AM classes (B&C). Problem is you then have no control over licensing with racers if that is a concern. This is how RC races are, you have a class then A through however many mains with two bump positions per main.
All the pro riders get a pro license, if you think you have a shot at qualifying into the "A" or are wanting to try for the pro class as well then "A", if you think that you aren't going to be able to make it into the "A" class then "B" and you still got a shot at making it into the "A" class main, then if you are a Novice (6 months or less time on the game) then give them a "C" license. Kind of solves the problem.
Bryce#313

Post by Bryce#313 »

nioubie wrote:
Ddavis wrote:
Bryce#313 wrote: Naw I’m all good! Don’t think people will being banned for this so we can all do it now

I know the exploit to not get legs off when you case/oj a big jump, but it doesn't work 10/10 times. Maybe 8/10 times.
it still an exploit aint it ? i took you as an exemple but could put my name would have been same :)

People are all using exploits but when they don't know to use one, they are mad and post on the forums.
Atom6246 wrote:Although I do think its funny that someone who compresses their shock is complaining about Leclairs technique, I have to be behind him on this one. Turns out Brice wasn't exaggerating.
I'm not complaining about there being an exploit. I'm just saying that there are rules in place due to this exploit and I hope they are put into action with this scenario.
nioubie

Post by nioubie »

Bryce#313 wrote:
nioubie wrote:
Ddavis wrote:

I'm not complaining about there being an exploit. I'm just saying that there are rules in place due to this exploit and I hope they are put into action with this scenario.

the same rules as for this exploit you made yesterday?
Bryce#313

Post by Bryce#313 »

nioubie wrote:
Bryce#313 wrote:
nioubie wrote:

Where in the rule book does it say I am not able to compress my suspension? I only see the rule where it states "Riders are not allowed to back up on the starting line. If this happens, riders are obligated to return to their original position, eventually waiting noticeably in the start to show that he or she did not take advantage of the back-up."
nioubie

Post by nioubie »

Bryce#313 wrote:
nioubie wrote:
Bryce#313 wrote: I'm not complaining about there being an exploit. I'm just saying that there are rules in place due to this exploit and I hope they are put into action with this scenario.

Where in the rule book does it say I am not able to compress my suspension? I only see the rule where it states "Riders are not allowed to back up on the starting line. If this happens, riders are obligated to return to their original position, eventually waiting noticeably in the start to show that he or she did not take advantage of the back-up."
omfg, maybe if you read the rules 100 times you will understand it. so go read again.
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

A lot of people compress their shock. I also noticed when Leclair doesnt reverse he scoots forward on the gate to still compress his shock. Feel like people shouldn't be able to move at all on the gate or compress their shock.
Bryce#313

Post by Bryce#313 »

nioubie wrote:
Bryce#313 wrote:
nioubie wrote:

omfg, maybe if you read the rules 100 times you will understand it. so go read again.
eventually waiting noticeably in the start to show that he or she did not take advantage of the back-up.
I don't see leclair doing this every time he "accidentally" hits the gate
skyzen
Team: IZI Racing

Post by skyzen »

I heard some QQ rider

See you next week guys.

Bryce nice exploit
Brake+gaz to start was banned from RF and should be banned from EMF
You should be banned again
1st 2014 Motosport Outdoor Nationals presented by One Industries
1st 2018 Race Tech North American Nationals
1st 2018 MotoOption Pro Supercross
1st 2019 MotoOption Pro National
Bryce#313

Post by Bryce#313 »

skyzen wrote:I heard some QQ rider

See you next week guys.

Bryce nice exploit
Brake+gaz to start was banned from RF and should be banned from EMF
You should be banned again
Please show me where this rule was posted and I more than willingly will take my 1 week suspension.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

I don’t see a problem with the rear compression bc if people are allowed to have rear holshot devices, than that is our version of it
nioubie

Post by nioubie »

Bryce#313 wrote:
nioubie wrote:
Bryce#313 wrote: Where in the rule book does it say I am not able to compress my suspension? I only see the rule where it states "Riders are not allowed to back up on the starting line. If this happens, riders are obligated to return to their original position, eventually waiting noticeably in the start to show that he or she did not take advantage of the back-up."
eventually waiting noticeably in the start to show that he or she did not take advantage of the back-up.
I don't see leclair doing this every time he "accidentally" hits the gate
Ok lets stop waste everyone time Bryce :

i will explain you this rule very simple so you may understand it. :

The rule mean :

you can not back up behind other riders to take advantage when the gate drop.

If you advance, and then back up to go back where all riders are, the rules doesnt apply.

Now if you do not understand the difference, ask someone to explain it to you, i surrender.