2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

Bryce#313

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Post by Bryce#313 »

Atom6246 wrote:A lot of people compress their shock. I also noticed when Leclair doesnt reverse he scoots forward on the gate to still compress his shock. Feel like people shouldn't be able to move at all on the gate or compress their shock.
I think this would be the best way to do it. No controversy. If you move by accident, you let everyone else go first then go. No bullshit.
Bryce#313

Post by Bryce#313 »

nioubie wrote:
Bryce#313 wrote:
nioubie wrote:
omfg, maybe if you read the rules 100 times you will understand it. so go read again.
eventually waiting noticeably in the start to show that he or she did not take advantage of the back-up.
I don't see leclair doing this every time he "accidentally" hits the gate
Ok lets stop waste everyone time Bryce :

i will explain you this rule very simple so you may understand it. :

The rule mean :

you can not back up behind other riders to take advantage when the gate drop.

If you advance, and then back up to go back where all riders are, the rules doesnt apply.

Now if you do not understand the difference, ask someone to explain it to you, i surrender.
Thank you, i will now be hitting the gate and backing up every week aswell. <3
nioubie
Team: *eMc*

Post by nioubie »

Bryce#313 wrote:
nioubie wrote:
Bryce#313 wrote: eventually waiting noticeably in the start to show that he or she did not take advantage of the back-up.
I don't see leclair doing this every time he "accidentally" hits the gate

The rule mean :

If you advance, and then back up to go back where all riders are, the rules doesnt apply.

Now if you do not understand the difference, ask someone to explain it to you, i surrender.
Well , go watch the Alexis's videos, he does the same start without hitting gate, so it proves that doesnt give any advantage.
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

nioubie wrote:
Bryce#313 wrote:
nioubie wrote:

The rule mean :

Well , go watch the Alexis's videos, he does the same start without hitting gate, so it proves that doesnt give any advantage.
Pretty easy to get a good start with no collisions.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
nioubie

Post by nioubie »

Lnxa wrote:
nioubie wrote:
Bryce#313 wrote: Thank you, i will now be hitting the gate and backing up every week aswell. <3
Pretty easy to get a good start with no collisions.

pfffff i surrender for good, and you're triple champion really...
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

Lnxa wrote: Pretty easy to get a good start with no collisions.
What?
Dennisfjeldberg
Team: EVP

Post by Dennisfjeldberg »

CeeJayHDz wrote:Id just call it outsmarting the competition
^^
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Lnxa »

barrington314 wrote:
What?
He's saying Leclair got a good start in his video when he was racing against the 450 Main demo with no collisions lol
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
nioubie

Post by nioubie »

Lnxa wrote:
barrington314 wrote:
What?
He's saying Leclair got a good start in his video when he was racing against the 450 Main demo with no collisions lol
LOL this guy. The video is there to demonstrate that he can start as fast as in the main without hitting the gate. Theres nothing related to collisions:

it's just to compare his bike speed out of the gate.

When will you stop trolling the forums every day Jesse?
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

nioubie wrote:People are all using exploits but when they don't know to use one, they are mad and post on the forums.
Sure it is an exploit, but wouldn't you agree that the starting technique is a completely and totally controllable exploit from your end? Anyone with enough research can do the Leclair starting technique through other avenues other than having the buttons separate on the controller. Still does not make it right that it is allowed does it? Regardless of how it is spun, what he is doing currently is giving him an advantage. Do you want all the riders on the gate moving forward then backing up before every race?

When it comes to the exploit of people avoiding falloffs. You can blame me I guess for the issue as I was the one who prodded JLV about the rear suspension and making it progressive like it is IRL. :roll: :lol: This is more than anything why the issue is worse now than it was with the old suspension and more than likely why it wasn't brought up previously.. All suspension movements now on the rear end are progressive. When you take a bigger hit the suspension gains momentum and increases the force. If you land on the throttle you increase the velocity of the impact, if you land and lean back to negate a kick you increase the velocity. If you land leaning forward you lessen the impact as the front end doesn't accelerate upon impact like the rear does. If you land with the clutch pulled in to my understanding it doesn't increase the velocity of the impact as the bike is freewheeling. If you sit down before you land you lessen the load because you don't have the rider collapsing increasing the velocity of the impact on the suspension.. Maybe it would be worth while to adjust the rear linkage to be a bit less progressive? Just raising the force number before falloff won't fix it as the exploits are still there. Is there maybe a way of equalizing these techniques to make them less advantageous?
USABMXER1 wrote:All the pro riders get a pro license, if you think you have a shot at qualifying into the "A" or are wanting to try for the pro class as well then "A", if you think that you aren't going to be able to make it into the "A" class then "B" and you still got a shot at making it into the "A" class main, then if you are a Novice (6 months or less time on the game) then give them a "C" license. Kind of solves the problem.

I think you are missing my point. I was speaking of the prerequisites of acquiring a Pro license and having it completely wide open would lose that capability. This is why I thought it would work great with amateurs or even 250A because it would put equal skill levels together. You would just lose the replica series format kind of.
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Lnxa »

nioubie wrote:
Lnxa wrote:
barrington314 wrote: What?
LOL this guy. The video is there to demonstrate that he can start as fast as in the main without hitting the gate. Theres nothing related to collisions:

it's just to compare his bike speed out of the gate.

When will you stop trolling the forums every day Jesse?
Clearly it does give him a advantage as he does it every race, I knew you would be on his side because you're both french but I didn't know it would be this biased. The rule states that you can't backup on the start, It's as simple as that. You think every fast guy is using a glitched suspension so at this point I don't even care what you say anymore.
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
nioubie wrote:People are all using exploits but when they don't know to use one, they are mad and post on the forums.
Sure it is an exploit, but wouldn't you agree that the starting technique is a completely and totally controllable exploit from your end? Anyone with enough research can do the Leclair starting technique through other avenues other than having the buttons separate on the controller. Still does not make it right that it is allowed does it? Regardless of how it is spun, what he is doing currently is giving him an advantage. Do you want all the riders on the gate moving forward then backing up before every race?

When it comes to the exploit of people avoiding falloffs. You can blame me I guess for the issue as I was the one who prodded JLV about the rear suspension and making it progressive like it is IRL. :roll: :lol: This is more than anything why the issue is worse now than it was with the old suspension and more than likely why it wasn't brought up previously.. All suspension movements now on the rear end are progressive. When you take a bigger hit the suspension gains momentum and increases the force. If you land on the throttle you increase the velocity of the impact, if you land and lean back to negate a kick you increase the velocity. If you land leaning forward you lessen the impact as the front end doesn't accelerate upon impact like the rear does. If you land with the clutch pulled in to my understanding it doesn't increase the velocity of the impact as the bike is freewheeling. If you sit down before you land you lessen the load because you don't have the rider collapsing increasing the velocity of the impact on the suspension.. Maybe it would be worth while to adjust the rear linkage to be a bit less progressive? Just raising the force number before falloff won't fix it as the exploits are still there. Is there maybe a way of equalizing these techniques to make them less advantageous?
USABMXER1 wrote:All the pro riders get a pro license, if you think you have a shot at qualifying into the "A" or are wanting to try for the pro class as well then "A", if you think that you aren't going to be able to make it into the "A" class then "B" and you still got a shot at making it into the "A" class main, then if you are a Novice (6 months or less time on the game) then give them a "C" license. Kind of solves the problem.

I think you are missing my point. I was speaking of the prerequisites of acquiring a Pro license and having it completely wide open would lose that capability. This is why I thought it would work great with amateurs or even 250A because it would put equal skill levels together. You would just lose the replica series format kind of.
No I understand that, but I was just giving a suggestion on a way that you'd possibly be able to do it.
Osari52
Team: SYS Racing

Post by Osari52 »

Bryce#313 wrote:Thank you, i will now be hitting the gate and backing up every week aswell. <3
Good, I think you should.

I don’t think you should have been suspended for it last year, but it’s clear the transition from rF to EMF has altered this ruling.

I’m on board with not being able to do anything on the gate but obviously you can so I guess take advantage of it.

As for Yohann, shame on you man. Get off of Leclair. Dude rode like an ass five years ago, knocked me off the track several times, I got fed up and gave him a piece of his own medicine, and you blew up my phone with messages saying I was way out of line. It is clear as daylight he’s doing it on purpose and hell freaking yeah it is an advantage! I like Leclair for the most part now but you’re literally saying that a guy who was doing something at one point that got the whole game changed (changing setups midair), is definitely not trying to bend the rules in his favor again. Sure he gets good starts, but he gets 5-mile holeshots when he figures out ways to manipulate the game. That’s why JLV had to change to game up in the first place to make it fair, and it damn near looks like he might have to do something more to even it out once again.

So either let all do it or none do it. You have currently selected the “ALL” option so you reap what you sow, I guess.

P.S. - Seriously, good for Leclair coming back this year and kicking butt. The racing has been awesome. Just let’s be fair.
Kellen Brauer | Start Your Systems | Racer X
brap414

Post by brap414 »

Are you allowed to run both the NA free series as well as the EU free series?
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

USABMXER1 wrote:
Hi Im Skyqe wrote:

No I understand that, but I was just giving a suggestion on a way that you'd possibly be able to do it.
Sorry I misunderstood what you were saying. I think it is a good idea to try this in a series. :D