2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Post by M@xTizZz »

Lnxa wrote:
nioubie wrote:
Lnxa wrote: He's saying Leclair got a good start in his video when he was racing against the 450 Main demo with no collisions lol
LOL this guy. The video is there to demonstrate that he can start as fast as in the main without hitting the gate. Theres nothing related to collisions:

it's just to compare his bike speed out of the gate.

When will you stop trolling the forums every day Jesse?
Clearly it does give him a advantage as he does it every race, I knew you would be on his side because you're both french but I didn't know it would be this biased. The rule states that you can't backup on the start, It's as simple as that. You think every fast guy is using a glitched suspension so at this point I don't even care what you say anymore.
the rule states that you can't backup on the start FROM THE ORIGINAL POSITION
it means if you are moving forward from the original position YOU ARE ALLOWED TO BACK UP TO THE ORIGINAL POSITION
big enough for you to understand !?

Leclair showed you a video where he made the same start without hitting the gate and you're saying it's biased because there's no collision...
I hope it's a troll cause otherwise i'm worried for you man

And STOP hinting bad stuffs about us, not the 1st time you do it since the beginning of this year (you do it every week actually) and tbh with you, we are at rd5 and you can't imagine how much you're annoying me already.
I don't know if you plan to stay on this way for the rest of the year but i bet our patience will go to his limit before the end.
And this have nothing to do with Leclair's incident, i already spoke to Yohann about you 3days ago.
I'm not patriot at all, people who know me will confirm, because imo there's nothing more stupid than doing unfair stuffs because of a country (just look at how the world is fucked up now..)
I don't care if it's Leclair or a Mexican, the result would be the same.
I'm not even friend with Leclair, we speak every 3 months now and we were hating each others when he started the game...
People who think we never banned Leclair should go back to last year results, why do u think he run #90 on EU region ?
He could confirm anyway, i'm sure he's still hating me for the ban of last year, it killed his season tho

Be careful in the future Jesse, i'll not stay nice with you for long if you continue this way.
You clearly disrespected EMF many times already this year and as i said we're only at rd5 ...

@Bryce : You are doing THE glitch which was prohibited on rf last year and you complain about Leclair doing the same thing than every other players except he's hitting the gate and go back to his position. Is it a joke or ?
Not saying what u do is prohibited on EMF but, just, your technique is probably 2 or 3x more efficient than what Leclair does actually.

@everyone : not sure why you keep thinking the "gate hit" is giving an advantage, he proved me today (not only with the video he posted), this has nothing to do with it, he's actually able to fly the start without moving at all. He just feel more confident when he hit the gate and back up i guess.
But backing up isn't giving him any more shock compression ..
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
ryanmx25

Post by ryanmx25 »

Comparing the start 'glitch' to landing 'glitch' is just nonsense. You prepare for an unplanned impact in real life too :roll: but hitting the gate and backing up, ya try that in real life ! And as Kellen said, it is an obvious advantage during the most important point in the race (especially in sim)
WillSt24
Team: BPC

Post by WillSt24 »

So backing up on the start is illegal even if you come back at the right place? I’ve been doing this since I first started racing, compressing the rear suspension without moving or moving, coming back at the right place before it starts. Sometimes it just back you up a little bit so I just go move back to the normal position everyone is at. Yes it gives you a good start, 1/2 of the time, but it can also give you a bad start 1/2 of the time. Its just using the game to your advantage, like everyone does right? Like Kellen said tho, it is a good idea to put that you cannot do anything on the starting gate.

I’ve also read and seen people complaining about the race schedule and I 100% agree. Races ending at 12:30-1am and have to wake up at 5? Impossible and that’s why I don’t race anymore. Plus that consi race tho.. I’d be ashamed to race this, everyone punts each other and obviously don’t care about it. I think Barrington throw the idea of having race servers for each class? How awesome would that be, THIS is a great and constructive idea.

Going back to 2016 season where we saw the pay-to-race being put in rF and later on EMF. Is it me or that’s where it all started to go down? I feel like when people were doing it for free, they did it because they actually enjoyed hosting, all the other things that comes with it, and the players looked like they were having more fun back then. Now I feel that they’re doing it for money and that it is a pain in the ass for them. Might seem harsh but I don’t have any other words to explain it from my perspective.

My 2 cents, take it the way you want, I have nothing against people that are doing it for us, the community and the players! The game is going forward, so I think some stuff around it needs to get more adjustements, in a positive way. This is my opinion :)
| WILLIAM ST-LAURENT |
MXS best finish : 2nd [SX] 3rd [MX]
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Here is what I have to say about the leclair shit. It is an advantage for him to hit the gate bc I garentee he’s figured out some kind of timing that after he backs up he has x amount of time beofre the gate drops. And the video proves nothing bc you don’t know how long he sat there to get the perfect jump
GustavoMX930'
Team: 2 good 4 a team

Post by GustavoMX930' »

Just putting my 2 cents into the discussions going on this thread and here's what i think:
1- Schedule:
I think we (at least most of the top 40 guys from both classes) think the Consi race is as pointless as it could be, and you know that. What's the difference with running it AFTER both mains so the Pro guys actually racing the night shows don't have to be waiting for about 15 mins (time window between qualifying ended and the Consi warmup lap) before we even do anything, causing the races to end late, even for East Coast. I live in Brazil and the usual format ends at about 3:30am and Triple Crown around 4:00am-ish, but i'm not complaining, but for an AMERICAN series to end that late for AMERICANS. Doesn't make sense at all IMO.

2- Lecrair:
The rule clearly says:
EMF Rulebook wrote:2.7. Backing up on the starting line
Riders are not allowed to back up on the starting line. If this happens, riders are obligated to return to their original position, eventually waiting noticeably in the start to show that he or she did not take advantage of the back-up.
There's absolutely NOTHING saying he can back up from his original position after hitting the game. So by backing up at all he should be suspended for taking advantage by compressing his suspension because of it. Yohann, it feels like you're changing the rules on the fly to benefit Alexis because you're both French and i feel like everyone will agree with me because what you're saying is totally contraditory and comparing that to the legs off trick is just dumb as hell, because it has 0 connection between the two. If i understood the rulebook correctly (and i think everyone agrees with me), Leclair should be suspended for backing up on the game. I thought we werent supposed to move at all :lol: . But you know, it is what it is. If you (Yohann) are changing to rules to his advantage is just biased and extremely unprofessional.

Ban me all you want, but i said at the beginning of the year that 2018 would probably be the worst year for racing in sim. Honestly feels like it was so much smoother when we didn't pay to race but people did all the job because they were passionate. It just feels like y'all are doing it just for the money.
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.
Bryce#313

Post by Bryce#313 »

M@xTizZz wrote:
Lnxa wrote:
nioubie wrote:@Bryce : You are doing THE glitch which was prohibited on rf last year and you complain about Leclair doing the same thing than every other players except he's hitting the gate and go back to his position. Is it a joke or ?
Not saying what u do is prohibited on EMF but, just, your technique is probably 2 or 3x more efficient than what Leclair does actually.
rF never banned me for doing the glitch. They just told me I was not allowed to back up. And I only brought it up due to the beginning of the rule that you clarified saying that you are not allowed to back up. But I now understand that you are but you must be lined up. Thanks for clarifying. See you next week.
ryanmx25

Post by ryanmx25 »

WillSt24 wrote:
I’ve also read and seen people complaining about the race schedule and I 100% agree. Races ending at 12:30-1am and have to wake up at 5? Impossible and that’s why I don’t race anymore. Plus that consi race tho.. I’d be ashamed to race this, everyone punts each other and obviously don’t care about it. I think Barrington throw the idea of having race servers for each class? How awesome would that be, THIS is a great and constructive idea.

Going back to 2016 season where we saw the pay-to-race being put in rF and later on EMF. Is it me or that’s where it all started to go down? I feel like when people were doing it for free, they did it because they actually enjoyed hosting, all the other things that comes with it, and the players looked like they were having more fun back then. Now I feel that they’re doing it for money and that it is a pain in the ass for them. Might seem harsh but I don’t have any other words to explain it from my perspective.
This ^

It's honestly quite underwhelming when we are paying more than ever to race, and the races are dragging on longer than ever. More things being done manually rather than automation. Just to name a few. Hats off to the track crew, they have performed as every year
GustavoMX930'

Post by GustavoMX930' »

Oh, and by the way, why do we run higher erode on the Heats/LCQ?
jlv wrote:
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

so idk how no one has brought this up yet, but does anyone find it odd that he just barley nudges into the gate EVERY time and then backs up. Every time i see someones or my own throttle get stuck the bike almost jumps the damn gate.. Im assuming he has some sort of timing figured out and that is what his advantage is. Plus Yohann if you only needed that 1 video leclair posted to show he isn't getting an advantage you're dumber than i thought. How many times you think the recorded that before he got the perfect jump? i know if i rode the same demo with the same gate drop i could figure out exactly when the gate drops by watching it frame by frame and seeing my time tick off. So his video proves absolutely nothing besides hes able to trick you guys so he can keep cheating
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

GustavoMX930' wrote:Oh, and by the way, why do we run higher erode on the Heats/LCQ?
^^^^
Higher erode makes my fps skip more and causes me to be even more sketchy than I already am. In the mains it's lower, and ultimately my game runs smoother.
GustavoMX930'

Post by GustavoMX930' »

Nah, it's not even that Devin, it's just that i makes 0 sense.
jlv wrote:
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

The advantage is in loading/compressing the rear suspension before launching. Leclair intentionally hitting the gate and backing up is just his way of loading the suspension. Its also his way of making it look like an accident, which is now obvious since he does it every single race. His positioning has nothing to do with the advatange he is getting, and in fact he's in the same spot as everyone else. In the "holeshot" clip he just posted, he didnt move but loaded up the suspension by blipping the throttle at low rpm's.

The EMF Rule, as it currently is written, is directed at the position (distance from the gate) of the bike. It means that a rider can not increase his distance from the gate to gain a distance advantage (by being able to time a launch sooner and having more distance to avoid hitting the gate drop).

A lot of us load the suspension at the line. I have an analog clutch setup and feather the clutch out so the rear shock settles (like it should anyway).

If you want to prevent people from doing it, make a rule that absolutely no movement can be made, shock loading included. Mistakes like letting the clutch out too early but catching it will have to be judged case by case. Then it will all stop.

JLV should fix the initial spawn in of the rider so that the suspension is resting at a normal loaded position (and by this i mean, loaded only by the bike and the rider). Right now it seems like the bike/rider spawns in and the weight of the rider isn't applied to the bike. Turn the suspension graph on and you'll see the difference between the shock position at initial spawn in and shock position after you ride away then stop.
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
Yamahaman95
Team: Jesus

Post by Yamahaman95 »

i just wanted to say that the rut after the start straight was so tight..but you know it was a pro line because it could still be railed...that was legit.
Tiller Crocker wrote:Look at those handlebar guards
Logeyboy
Team: Galaxy

Post by Logeyboy »

ryanmx25 wrote: More things being done manually rather than automation.
Really the only thing we have to do manually is adding results. Scripts are made automatically but we have to manually set the race time/what script we are using but that's done in the server control panel which doesn't take long at all. If you are talking about the Triple Crown night, Yohann has to make a script to grab the top 18 out of the 40 and put the rest in an LCQ. Other than that everything runs pretty smooth.
GustavoMX930' wrote:Oh, and by the way, why do we run higher erode on the Heats/LCQ?
Yesterday erode was 1.5 the whole night.
nioubie
Team: *eMc*

Post by nioubie »

MOTOZ293 wrote:so idk how no one has brought this up yet, but does anyone find it odd that he just barley nudges into the gate EVERY time and then backs up. Every time i see someones or my own throttle get stuck the bike almost jumps the damn gate.. Im assuming he has some sort of timing figured out and that is what his advantage is. Plus Yohann if you only needed that 1 video leclair posted to show he isn't getting an advantage you're dumber than i thought. How many times you think the recorded that before he got the perfect jump? i know if i rode the same demo with the same gate drop i could figure out exactly when the gate drops by watching it frame by frame and seeing my time tick off. So his video proves absolutely nothing besides hes able to trick you guys so he can keep cheating
Well we waited too much time to ban you i guess. Have fun on other websites !