2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

GustavoMX930'
Team: 2 good 4 a team

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Post by GustavoMX930' »

what was he banned for? lmao
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

GustavoMX930' wrote:what was he banned for? lmao
lol hahahahahahahahah thats great
Yamahaman95
Team: Jesus

Post by Yamahaman95 »

nioubie wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:so idk how no one has brought this up yet, but does anyone find it odd that he just barley nudges into the gate EVERY time and then backs up. Every time i see someones or my own throttle get stuck the bike almost jumps the damn gate.. Im assuming he has some sort of timing figured out and that is what his advantage is. Plus Yohann if you only needed that 1 video leclair posted to show he isn't getting an advantage you're dumber than i thought. How many times you think the recorded that before he got the perfect jump? i know if i rode the same demo with the same gate drop i could figure out exactly when the gate drops by watching it frame by frame and seeing my time tick off. So his video proves absolutely nothing besides hes able to trick you guys so he can keep cheating
Well we waited too much time to ban you i guess. Have fun on other websites !
Tiller Crocker wrote:Look at those handlebar guards
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

GustavoMX930' wrote:what was he banned for? lmao
Well, he was supposed to be banned two weeks ago (back when he also asked to be banned) but that slipped through the cracks. I guess he should have just stayed quiet and maybe we wouldn't have noticed or remembered.
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

lol that's funny, gg Zoa
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

AHeckman2 wrote:lol that's funny, gg Zoa
its all good, was my last season anyways. Just cant wait to see them stop hosting bc they cant take critism against them
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

its been real zoa
JackGat369
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by JackGat369 »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:lol that's funny, gg Zoa
its all good, was my last season anyways. Just cant wait to see them stop hosting bc they cant take critism against them
There's a difference between Constructive criticism and Criticism though, all i see is bitching! if you're against these guys hosting so much why would you turn up and race? If you have Idea's on how to make things better or problems with the way it is run then Portray it as if you are trying to help instead of constantly saying its shit. There has been a multitude of issues that have been found this year already and the guys involved with MXSEMF have been actively working on them, it isn't there full time job, they do this in there spare time so people can race competitively.
If you worked in a bar for example and you had a customer who constantly said you was shit at your job, you would get annoyed and eventually refuse to serve them but maybe if they said ' i think you could do this to improve the service' they would actually take that on board and be conscious about it

Basically dont bitch like a teenage girl and be constructive
GustavoMX930'

Post by GustavoMX930' »

it's been fun, Crossmanski
jlv wrote:
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

GustavoMX930' wrote:...

I warned Jesse, it will be the same for you, STOP hinting bad shit on us, "because you're both french" is the most pointless arg ever.
We don't care if he's french or whatever.
The rule is here since years, you complainers want to understand it differently because you want it to be different, but it's not, if you still don't understand, read what Shack wrote, maybe it will help you. (i'm so nice that you just have to click)
Again, check the suspension on older EMF series, you'll see Leclair have been banned when he acted wrong in the past, like any other players.
We didn't change any rule for him, you are not understanding the rule and think he brokes it but you're wrong.
The only time you wrote in the chat in game this year was to disrespect us, we already muted you once.

"i said at the beginning of the year that 2018 would probably be the worst year for racing in sim" wow we have a messi here, thanks for all the work we did in the very last days of 2017 to make NA events possible in 2018.
You clearly have no idea of the time it takes and saying we are doing it only for the money is stupid, we could make 10x more money by using this time in whatever irl work..
Don't you think we're still passionate when Yohann worked 12h/day for the last 2weeks of 2017 ?
Don't you think we're still passionate when we keep making updates on website or servers or whatever else, just to make ur racing experience better ?
Obviously not, you don't see it cause you just see we are all french and we want to make Leclair win every race, and also we are dumb because we use higher erode on shorter race...
If people did it for free in the past and stopped, there's a reason...
Maybe they grew up and was tired to deal with kids...
Yohann and me are hosting since 2013 on mxs and since 2009 on MVA, probably 80% of what we hosted since 2009 was free.
We're still passionate, thanks for your opinion.

ryanmx25 wrote: we are paying more than ever to race
it's cheaper than last year ?

WillSt24 wrote:So backing up on the start is illegal even if you come back at the right place?
If you come back at the right place it's not illegal

@everyone :
- we can get rid of the warmup lap, i personally don't care i have a beast computer, but 50% of you will time out and since there's no line up check, miss the race.
- i really don't get why this consolation is that big of a problem, it's only 8mn+1lap, so it nevers takes 20/30mn as you said @Ryan, if the majority want to move it at the end of the night, i don't see any reason to refuse. Yesterday races rans smoothly and quickly imo. 1st rounds were longer.
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
GustavoMX930'

Post by GustavoMX930' »

I'm not hinting bad on you guys or anything.
I said it felt like you guys were benefiting Leclair because there's nothing saying you can actually back up to the original position if you go forward. It clearly says that backing up is illegal, so i figured we couldn't do it no matter the circumstances, thanks for clarifying that up then, Shack. I'm sure a lot of people interpretated the same way as i did.
I said 2018 was gonna be the worst year for racing because of erode not being optimized and because even you guys said that the rF setup was completly different from what you were used to in EU. Honestly feels like even the ARS system we had back in the day was smoother than what we have right now.
jlv wrote:
CeeJayHDz
Team: Privateer

Post by CeeJayHDz »

MOTOZ293 wrote:Here is what I have to say about the leclair shit. It is an advantage for him to hit the gate bc I garentee he’s figured out some kind of timing that after he backs up he has x amount of time beofre the gate drops.
Literally the dumbest thing ive ever read considering the gate drop time is different every time, is it not obbious to everyone that the reason he does it is because he knows how close to the gate he can sot without hitting it? Every inch helps on the starts, you can bam him from hitting it amd reversing but hed just slowly inch forward to the right spot too, its just a routine and hes good at it, same way i lean back to the same rib on my seat each start, its just a routine, go practice starts if you're all so upset
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

CeeJayHDz wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:Here is what I have to say about the leclair shit. It is an advantage for him to hit the gate bc I garentee he’s figured out some kind of timing that after he backs up he has x amount of time beofre the gate drops.
Literally the dumbest thing ive ever read considering the gate drop time is different every time, is it not obbious to everyone that the reason he does it is because he knows how close to the gate he can sot without hitting it? Every inch helps on the starts, you can bam him from hitting it amd reversing but hed just slowly inch forward to the right spot too, its just a routine and hes good at it, same way i lean back to the same rib on my seat each start, its just a routine, go practice starts if you're all so upset
YEAH FUCK ALL YOU NON-SWEATY NERDS THAT DOESNT PRACTICE STARTS
ryanmx25

Post by ryanmx25 »

M@xTizZz wrote:
GustavoMX930' wrote:...
- i really don't get why this consolation is that big of a problem, it's only 8mn+1lap, so it nevers takes 20/30mn as you said @Ryan, if the majority want to move it at the end of the night, i don't see any reason to refuse. Yesterday races rans smoothly and quickly imo. 1st rounds were longer.
Believe me I know that the consolation race itself only takes 10 minutes. But if you totally eliminate the whole process and go straight from UID Grab to Heats I would bet money we would end atleast 15 min earlier. It just seems like there is a lot of waiting after the finish of the consi until the first heat race. This is my biggest complaint honestly ( and triple crown automation), my opinion is stick to the real program it feels more legit. Other than that you guys are doing a solid job and steadily improving.

plz don't ban me
DeRoco
Team: Privateer

Post by DeRoco »

I haven't been involved in the community for a long time due to other obligations in my life but its sad to come back to it being the same negative people. Maybe if we had less people trolling and belittling others things like this would be fixed after the first round.. instead we are putting effort into putting people down. that shows nothing but a weak individual sad and unhappy inside taking it out on others. A fine display of spoiled little shit stains thinking they are entitled to the world without putting the work in.