ColtonM

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Post by ColtonM »

Osari52 wrote:
Bryce#313 wrote:Just let’s be fair.
ryanmx25

Post by ryanmx25 »

The team, and I been struggling on starts this year. Been working on them during the week

Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

LMAO wtf is that xD
maggett
Team: Architech

Post by maggett »

ryanmx25 wrote:The team, and I been struggling on starts this year. Been working on them during the week

wow calm down thats double not allowed :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
2018 EMF EU 250SX East Coast Champion
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

MOTOZ293 wrote: its all good, was my last season anyways. Just cant wait to see them stop hosting bc they cant take critism against them
There's a difference between "criticism" and what you do. We've listened to plenty of people and made efforts to make things better when asked appropriately. Rage typing in chat and the forums and saying childish things isn't going to be taken seriously. Not sure why you'd think otherwise. We also see a pattern. Each week there seems to be a new issue to complain about from the same handful of people.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

ShackAttack12 wrote:I have an analog clutch setup and feather the clutch out so the rear shock settles (like it should anyway)
How you do this?
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

aeffertz wrote:
ShackAttack12 wrote:I have an analog clutch setup and feather the clutch out so the rear shock settles (like it should anyway)
How you do this?
Use your joystick or a trigger, so you can slowly let out on it
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
DeRoco
Team: Privateer

Post by DeRoco »

aeffertz wrote:
How you do this?
That’s a really good idea. I never thought about doing that.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
DBRider251 wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote: Ams don’t get national numbers, you sped
If I called it a GNC, so many am's would be like "wat" so I just used that. But yes, am sped
No like ams don’t get a national number. Do they irl? No they don’t. They get to pick their numbers
No like I know they don't. Do am's race SX and MX alongside the pros irl? No they don't. And if you couldn't tell, this isn't irl.

That's what I said, but you didn't read. It's just a damn GNC, but formatted with National Numbers involved. And I used "National Number Quest" because most am's aren't aware of what a GNC is. I don't see anyone else complaining that I'm doing this. Frankly, I don't see a reason to complain. If anything, I'm giving EMF a spreadsheet of who needs to be looked at to be bumped to pros at the end of the year. But you're too stuck on your ego to look past the fact that am's have a place in this game too.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
DeRoco

Post by DeRoco »

barrington314 wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote: its all good, was my last season anyways. Just cant wait to see them stop hosting bc they cant take critism against them
There's a difference between "criticism" and what you do. We've listened to plenty of people and made efforts to make things better when asked appropriately. Rage typing in chat and the forums and saying childish things isn't going to be taken seriously. Not sure why you'd think otherwise. We also see a pattern. Each week there seems to be a new issue to complain about from the same handful of people.

There’s always gunna be things you can do better. Just gotta ignore the bad comments and focus on the good. Stop letting them win. That’s the purpose of a rule book. You break a rule you’re delt with according to the rule book. Plain and simple. Don’t play into the game on the forums. Simply ignore the haters and focus on the ones making a valid point. Also everyone’s entitled to an opinion weather it’s negative or not. It’s up to you who you react to right? I don’t agree with banning someone for talking shit on the forums. I do agree with throwing the book at someone for cheating on the start several times though. Y’all just keep up the good work, the majority appreciates it.
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

aeffertz wrote:
How you do this?
On my DualShock 4, the right analog trigger is my clutch. Its an anolog axis.

On the right analog stick, i have throttle (Up) and both brakes (Down).

My left analog trigger is my sit/dab. So i can actually "half" sit if i want to.

Not that any of this helps because I'm still washed up. :P
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

The back up on the start line rule looks like it's about taking a running start at the gate. That's why it says you have to move back to the original position. To apply it to Leclair would be unfair in my opinion. If you want to ban what he's doing make a "no gate taps until the card is sideways" rule.

It was suggested to me that I should disable the brakes on the start. I disagree with that since using the front brake with the clutch slightly out is what pretty much every good starter in real life does. It might make sense to disable the rear brake when your right foot is down. It won't be popular when it messes up everyone's right turn brake slides though.
ShackAttack12 wrote:JLV should fix the initial spawn in of the rider so that the suspension is resting at a normal loaded position (and by this i mean, loaded only by the bike and the rider). Right now it seems like the bike/rider spawns in and the weight of the rider isn't applied to the bike. Turn the suspension graph on and you'll see the difference between the shock position at initial spawn in and shock position after you ride away then stop.
That's because if you're stopped with auto dab on and the clutch in/throttle off it also puts the brakes on automatically. It should settle if you turn off auto dab and release the brakes.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
DeRoco

Post by DeRoco »

jlv wrote:The back up on the start line rule looks like it's about taking a running start at the gate. That's why it says you have to move back to the original position. To apply it to Leclair would be unfair in my opinion. If you want to ban what he's doing make a "no gate taps until the card is sideways" rule.

It was suggested to me that I should disable the brakes on the start. I disagree with that since using the front brake with the clutch slightly out is what pretty much every good starter in real life does. It might make sense to disable the rear brake when your right foot is down. It won't be popular when it messes up everyone's right turn brake slides though.

ShackAttack12 wrote:JLV should fix the initial spawn in of the rider so that the suspension is resting at a normal loaded position (and by this i mean, loaded only by the bike and the rider). Right now it seems like the bike/rider spawns in and the weight of the rider isn't applied to the bike. Turn the suspension graph on and you'll see the difference between the shock position at initial spawn in and shock position after you ride away then stop.
That's because if you're stopped with auto dab on and the clutch in/throttle off it also puts the brakes on automatically. It should settle if you turn off auto dab and release the brakes.

Could you only make the rear brake disable affective before the gate drop? Then after the gate drop you will have access to your rear brake? Probably a dumb question but could you just put a timer on the rear brake disabled to match the gate drop??
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

DeRoco wrote:Could you only make the rear brake disable affective before the gate drop? Then after the gate drop you will have access to your rear brake? Probably a dumb question but could you just put a timer on the rear brake disabled to match the gate drop??
I could disable it before the drop. Not sure about the idea though. If someone wants to turn off auto dab and lean a bit to the left so they can hold the rear brake why shouldn't that work? Of course, dab is already forced on at the start to stop people from flopping over on the start. It's hard to win here.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

CeeJayHDz wrote:Literally the dumbest thing ive ever read considering the gate drop time is different every time
While the gate drop is different everytime, it always drops after the 4th back up.

What i mean is, if you spawned i on the gate holding the reverse and gas button, you'd only end up reversing 4 times no matter what the gate drop time is. It's ALWAYS after the 4th backup. So once he backs up that little tiny bit for the 4th time, he knows the gate is dropping within the next 1-2 seconds, so he could easily guess the gate drop.
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.