2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Post by RXR_Banjo »

i5 4590 + gtx 1060 6GB here and i use ultra low res track + 128x128, shaders direct + shaders on, 60 and 6 for the track and 20 and 8 for model, i usually stay at 125 but drops at 90-111 some sections of the tracks, Oakland was good on fps tho!
Matias43_ wrote:
RXR_Banjo wrote:this game is way better with erode, it brings something new to the game.. just get used to it!!! haha

Matias43_ wrote:Now all we need is to fix that bug called erode :D
I agree the erode is good it rides well its just the lag lol but thats on my own part. Getting 125 in qualy and going to heat races with 60 is weird to get used to
Phil Doyon #423
Osari52
Team: SYS Racing

Post by Osari52 »

Theme Nights Discussion
Hey everyone, kind of want to jump in here for a second as I see some teams have posted in the skins thread about military appreciation night. That’s cool! No big deal, if you want to run that for San Diego this week, please do so. But I am planning a little further into the season to do two charity broadcasts in association with the racing on track. I tried to pitch this idea to Yohann and he never got back to me so I wanted to wait for official confirmation before I posted about it but now I’m here posting anyway.

Tentatively, my plan as of now is to have Tampa be a breast cancer awareness night, and Seattle be the military appreciation race.

I know that doesn’t line up with real life but San Diego has sort of defaulted into the military appreciation thing after they did it a couple years in a row. I don’t believe it’s actually a promotional event, but San Diego is a massive military town and I believe it’s just going to be part of it every year now. I didn’t know anyone was even doing military stuff for SD until two days ago.

So please discuss, let me know if you guys are on board with a plan like this or I can let you guys run free for all but the “theme nights” won’t be officially talked about then.

With these theme races, I was planning on using the broadcasts from that week to get people to donate and all donations will go to Wounded Warriors (military night) and the National Breast Cancer Foundation (breast cancer night). Let me hear some thoughts. Do we like this idea? Do you care? Would you rather just free for all? Tell me!
Thanks.
Kellen Brauer | Start Your Systems | Racer X
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

Yes @ kellen i like i like
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
ShadDaddy708
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Tagger Designs

Post by ShadDaddy708 »

I back it Kellen.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I didn't even make the night show when I ran my breast cancer awareness pack so might as well run it in Tampa :lol:
Yamahaman95
Team: Jesus

Post by Yamahaman95 »

i would definitely be down to donate to both of those, and have the nights like you suggest, i think it would be a great way to show appreciation, other than just running certain graphics on our bikes.
Tiller Crocker wrote:Look at those handlebar guards
GustavoMX930'
Team: 2 good 4 a team

Post by GustavoMX930' »

ALSO RETRO PLEASE.
Anyways, are 125s allowed tonight? i didn't see anything on the rulebook, so i asked Rush. He said no. So i asked Yohann and he decided to be a dick about it and didnt reply, so if anyone knows, that'd be great to know
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.
manii20

Post by manii20 »

M@xTizZz wrote: Wednesday night (Friday night for rd1) :
450 Pro (including all 450 4stroke bikes, only 2018/2013 dynos for 4strokes, only "Pro" licences)
250 West Pro (including all 125 2stroke, 250 4stroke and 2stroke bikes, only 2018/2013 dynos for 4strokes, only "Pro" and "A" licences)
250 East Pro (including all 125 2stroke, 250 4stroke and 2stroke bikes, only 2018/2013 dynos for 4strokes, only "Pro" and "A" licences)
Consolation Race mixed 250/450 (for the guys outside the top 40 in qualifying, between 40th & 51th laptimes for each class)
Logeyboy
Team: Galaxy

Post by Logeyboy »

GustavoMX930' wrote:ALSO RETRO PLEASE.
Anyways, are 125s allowed tonight? i didn't see anything on the rulebook, so i asked Rush. He said no. So i asked Yohann and he decided to be a dick about it and didnt reply, so if anyone knows, that'd be great to know
Page 1 wrote: 250 West Pro (including all 125 2stroke, 250 4stroke and 2stroke bikes, only 2018/2013 dynos for 4strokes, only "Pro" and "A" licences)
GustavoMX930'

Post by GustavoMX930' »

thanks, dude. Would be cool if they added it to the rulebook anyways.
jlv wrote:
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

GustavoMX930' wrote:thanks, dude. Would be cool if they added it to the rulebook anyways.
Would be kinda cool if we had a community full of resourceful humans...:lol:
nioubie
Team: *eMc*

Post by nioubie »

GustavoMX930' wrote:thanks, dude. Would be cool if they added it to the rulebook anyways.
You don't read the topic but you read the rulebook ?

You come on a series to ask infos about another series while admins try to sort out everything.

You insults admins on servers and now on forums.

I dont know why i wait so long to ban you? thought u were an old player and that you would have some respect for us.

But looks not.

Now if you can read this topic: this is your last warning.
GustavoMX930'

Post by GustavoMX930' »

I read the topic when it first came out, i just didn't remember seeing about dynos on it, so i just figured that the important stuff would be on the rulebook like it is IRL, since it's a replica series. I asked you politely, if you didn't want to answer, just don't act like you did, it was just stupid. It is what it is though...
jlv wrote:
GustavoMX930'

Post by GustavoMX930' »

sorry for DP, but i asked you about SX because you were already there so i thought it'd be easier to talk to you. Anyways, keep the ball rolling, doing a great job
jlv wrote:
nioubie
Team: *eMc*

Post by nioubie »

GustavoMX930' wrote:I read the topic when it first came out, i just didn't remember seeing about dynos on it, so i just figured that the important stuff would be on the rulebook like it is IRL, since it's a replica series. I asked you politely, if you didn't want to answer, just don't act like you did, it was just stupid. It is what it is though...
59 Gustavo Diniz | MadCape: thats so fucking gay
59 Gustavo Diniz | MadCape: dude im gonna race a 125 and fuck it
59 Gustavo Diniz | MadCape: YOHANN
59 Gustavo Diniz | MadCape: YOHANN
59 Gustavo Diniz | MadCape: YOHANN TELL ME SUM PLS
59 Gustavo Diniz | MadCape: are 125s allowed tonight?

Yeah your the most polite guy of the community.

Harassing admins that try to host an elimination race without scripts, with a question that have nothing to do in this elimination race, is nothing about polite. But well, everyone know you i guess.