FlyinHigh

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Post by FlyinHigh »

devin right about now

Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

Honestly how can we call this the 450 pro class when you let idiots like Jack Fowler race? Such a joke who can race this shit. Anyone who pays for the license.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

I needa learn how to get a start.
Osari52
Team: SYS Racing

Post by Osari52 »

MXTYSEN21 wrote:Seems a bit harsh to get suspended on my first offense. I know I broke the rules but I pretty much followed armstrong. I didn't cut across the entire track but I just happened to get into the back of armstrong. Either way it was a dumb move and caused a pile-up so its cool, just was surprising to me that I got suspended. :?

https://i.gyazo.com/7aacf8feb93d83d2cff ... 4157a2.mp4
Sucks that this happened. I'm indifferent on the ruling but I don't agree with penalizing Tysen but not Leclair for cutting turn 1 and causing that whole thing to happen. Bummer for you though Tysen! Live and learn I suppose.
Kellen Brauer | Start Your Systems | Racer X
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

Woo first main I'm pumped! :mrgreen: Sorry to anyone lapping me, i was doing my best but I made a few mistakes. Especially sorry to Dominic Tibberino, I had no idea you were there I feel really bad about that one.
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
Fro77
Team: TBR

Post by Fro77 »

Brina927 wrote:Woo first main I'm pumped! :mrgreen: Sorry to anyone lapping me, i was doing my best but I made a few mistakes. Especially sorry to Dominic Tibberino, I had no idea you were there I feel really bad about that one.
All good lmao
Ddavis wrote:You paid your $5 to do this shitty event so deal with it, everyone who wants their money back for whatever fucking reason, go get a job you poor bastard.
James_122 wrote:If you really want to know if Jesus is real, just ask Havoc They went to college together.
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

Osari52 wrote:
MXTYSEN21 wrote:Seems a bit harsh to get suspended on my first offense. I know I broke the rules but I pretty much followed armstrong. I didn't cut across the entire track but I just happened to get into the back of armstrong. Either way it was a dumb move and caused a pile-up so its cool, just was surprising to me that I got suspended. :?

https://i.gyazo.com/7aacf8feb93d83d2cff ... 4157a2.mp4
Sucks that this happened. I'm indifferent on the ruling but I don't agree with penalizing Tysen but not Leclair for cutting turn 1 and causing that whole thing to happen. Bummer for you though Tysen! Live and learn I suppose.
Leclair for which move ?
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Post by T_Frye127 »

First off sorry to dominic, id imagine im gettin a protest after that race lol i didnt realize it was you i took out multiple times ): i was just over it.

but on a side note, i think we got another mullins situation. the kid doesnt have any lag issues until he goes down then hes gone for a few minutes then reappears.

didnt get er all the way plugged in bud?
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

The fact that you think people actually unplug the cable... :lol:
team canada

Post by team canada »

@TFrye

Not sure if you're serious or not but here I am talking in discord on Jesse's stream for the entire main event https://www.twitch.tv/videos/229166148?t=02h24m15s

If I had unplugged my internet or whatever I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have been in discord anymore. I'm not sure what happened to my net but I pulled over to see if I had been black flagged or something of the sort.
T_Frye127

Post by T_Frye127 »

yeah thats some wonky internet lol and i love how everyone gets so defensive when i simply bring something up. you nerds act like im sitting here saying omg ban this horrible person ommmmerrrggoooddddd lol
T_Frye127

Post by T_Frye127 »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:The fact that you think people actually unplug the cable... :lol:

you say that like there hasnt been an incident involving someone unplugging their cable... :lol:
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

T_Frye127 wrote:
Hi Im Skyqe wrote:The fact that you think people actually unplug the cable... :lol:

you say that like there hasnt been an incident involving someone unplugging their cable... :lol:
Well, technically there hasn't been an incident where a person physically unplugged the cable.. :lol:
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

can we take some time to talk about this :

Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
cale726
Team: ks1999

Post by cale726 »

M@xTizZz wrote:can we take some time to talk about this :
why would we talk about you being bad

jk i love you
jlv wrote:This unban is going to last maybe two days...
I figured I'd give him a chance after winning the 450 main. Bad idea I know.