2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

Osari52
Team: SYS Racing

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Post by Osari52 »

nioubie wrote:I suggest you to focus on your job and stop talking about what you do not understand.
Right, Okay, hmmmmmmmmmm, let me think. Job. Job. What’s that job you’re telling me to go do again? Hmmmmm. Uh, oh wait, oh, yeah.... I’m supposed to talk about the race!

I mean seriously Yohann. For the most part I’m on your side with this ruling, but it’s the history that changes my tone on it. You BLEW UP my messages five years ago defending Leclair when I gave him a taste of his own medicine and put him over a berm. I’ve moved on from that, but you can’t be hypocritical here and say I’m not allowed to have an opinion on how Leclair has been handled this year too. I’m trying to get behind you guys on this, but I can already see how ridiculous stream chat is going to be tonight when I announce Jesse has been suspended for a week. I’ll even go into detail about what got him suspended! And that it wasn’t the take out. But if you think for 0.0054 seconds that you aren’t about to get a big heaping bowl of backlash cereal from this, beyond just my mild dig, then good luck and god speed my friend.
Kellen Brauer | Start Your Systems | Racer X
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

nioubie wrote:
Osari52 wrote:
Wow. I mean good for you guys actually using a panel but still. Wow.
i have the same feeling every time i read one of your post on this topic.

I suggest you to focus on your job and stop talking about what you do not understand.
:shock:
Jakob Hubbard

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

bro kellen boutta not stream if this beef keep goin
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

Jakob Hubbard wrote:bro kellen boutta not stream if this beef keep goin
shut up, Don't get involved.
maggett
Team: Architech

Post by maggett »

ROSE822 wrote:
dont listen to him get involved
2018 EMF EU 250SX East Coast Champion
ROSE822

Post by ROSE822 »

maggett wrote:
ROSE822 wrote:
dont listen to him get involved
:(
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

At this point Kellen is streaming the races because he loves the game and watching these championships pan out, not sure what it is but there's just a different vibe with EMF hosting the NA series. People are always going to pay the membership fee and show up for the races, but it just feels like the motivation isn't there as much as it had during the "rf" banner. I always used to find myself fighting for every position, even if its in the LCQ and I wasn't making the main, whereas this season I've just been disconnecting not really caring. I don't like the environment this game is heading, I personally didn't want to see Jesse banned (even for a week), but maybe if he continued doing the shenanigans this week then kick him out. You never know what happened during the week, or during EMF, maybe Leclair had it coming. Either way, hope this doesn't begin the end of anything here, regarding Kellen streaming, EMF hosting, or anything like that.
Jakob Hubbard

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

ROSE822 wrote:
I luv u
ROSE822

Post by ROSE822 »

Ddavis wrote:At this point Kellen is streaming the races because he loves the game and watching these championships pan out, not sure what it is but there's just a different vibe with EMF hosting the NA series. People are always going to pay the membership fee and show up for the races, but it just feels like the motivation isn't there as much as it had during the "rf" banner. I always used to find myself fighting for every position, even if its in the LCQ and I wasn't making the main, whereas this season I've just been disconnecting not really caring. I don't like the environment this game is heading, I personally didn't want to see Jesse banned (even for a week), but maybe if he continued doing the shenanigans this week then kick him out. You never know what happened during the week, or during EMF, maybe Leclair had it coming. Either way, hope this doesn't begin the end of anything here, regarding Kellen streaming, EMF hosting, or anything like that.
i swear you always have to be involved in an argument right?
skyzen
Team: IZI Racing

Post by skyzen »

Osari52 wrote:
nioubie wrote:I suggest you to focus on your job and stop talking about what you do not understand.
Right, Okay, hmmmmmmmmmm, let me think. Job. Job. What’s that job you’re telling me to go do again? Hmmmmm. Uh, oh wait, oh, yeah.... I’m supposed to talk about the race!

I mean seriously Yohann. For the most part I’m on your side with this ruling, but it’s the history that changes my tone on it. You BLEW UP my messages five years ago defending Leclair when I gave him a taste of his own medicine and put him over a berm. I’ve moved on from that, but you can’t be hypocritical here and say I’m not allowed to have an opinion on how Leclair has been handled this year too. I’m trying to get behind you guys on this, but I can already see how ridiculous stream chat is going to be tonight when I announce Jesse has been suspended for a week. I’ll even go into detail about what got him suspended! And that it wasn’t the take out. But if you think for 0.0054 seconds that you aren’t about to get a big heaping bowl of backlash cereal from this, beyond just my mild dig, then good luck and god speed my friend.

You talk like i was riding dirty all the year.
So why did i got only one protest by atom and i took a warning for that?
1st 2014 Motosport Outdoor Nationals presented by One Industries
1st 2018 Race Tech North American Nationals
1st 2018 MotoOption Pro Supercross
1st 2019 MotoOption Pro National
skyzen
Team: IZI Racing

Post by skyzen »

i passed more than 100 ppl during this champ and only got 1 protest lol
not looking dirty
1st 2014 Motosport Outdoor Nationals presented by One Industries
1st 2018 Race Tech North American Nationals
1st 2018 MotoOption Pro Supercross
1st 2019 MotoOption Pro National
nioubie
Team: *eMc*

Post by nioubie »

Osari52 wrote:

Okay looks like you wanna talk about this 5 years old back story, when you literally sent Leclair on the moon in a Corner, and then said that Leclair was doing this to everyone else, while, after watching all the protest against him, i never saw Alexis doing something similar. But theres no use to talk about it in my pov, and this thing is not related to this topic anyway.

You certainly, as a streamer / journalist, can't be so partially against one guy from a thing that happened 5 years ago. Every time there's a talk between Leclair and someone else, you come here and say wrong things, even thought you are not involved in the story.

And if your stream chat goes ridiculous tonight, it's just your fault, for being so much impartial because you got an history as ex-player with Leclair.

For the last part of your message i won't even bother to try understanding what you mean, you know i am not American.

That's said, you're proving that you do not understand anything about protest.
This week, we asked 3 admins, including Peter, to review these, just to avoid a drama where you would involve yourself.
But no way, you still there and calling it's biased, whenever Max and me decided to reduce the penalty to 1 week instead of 2.

You can think what you want, and say what you want.

But still, i repeat, as a journalist, you have to be more impartial, because your public listen and trust you.

Now if you mean that the rules are not good, that you should be allowed to put other riders down whenever you want, we can talk about it.
maggett
Team: Architech

Post by maggett »

Ddavis wrote:At this point Kellen is streaming the races because he loves the game and watching these championships pan out, not sure what it is but there's just a different vibe with EMF hosting the NA series. People are always going to pay the membership fee and show up for the races, but it just feels like the motivation isn't there as much as it had during the "rf" banner. I always used to find myself fighting for every position, even if its in the LCQ and I wasn't making the main, whereas this season I've just been disconnecting not really caring. I don't like the environment this game is heading, I personally didn't want to see Jesse banned (even for a week), but maybe if he continued doing the shenanigans this week then kick him out. You never know what happened during the week, or during EMF, maybe Leclair had it coming. Either way, hope this doesn't begin the end of anything here, regarding Kellen streaming, EMF hosting, or anything like that.
there is literally no difference in emf hosting compared to rf hosting, if anything you should be thankful EMF took over hosting the NA series because without them 3 quarters of you Americans couldn't even race competitively in this game anymore.

the disconnecting thing sounds as if your just disappointed in not playing as well as you did last year.

as for not wanting jesse banned sure get some payback and put leclair over the burm (which he did) but then to do it again and give him no chance of escaping going across a corner should have some sort of punishment
2018 EMF EU 250SX East Coast Champion
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

skyzen wrote:
Osari52 wrote:

Yes you've been cleaning people every single race you're in, You even cleaned me in the 3rd corner at EU Houston and snapchatted Rush after the race saying you thought it was a smart move to take me out.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
RH154
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Censored

Post by RH154 »

Lnxa wrote:
skyzen wrote:
Osari52 wrote: Right, Okay, hmmmmmmmmmm, let me think. Job. Job. What’s that job you’re telling me to go do again? Hmmmmm. Uh, oh wait, oh, yeah.... I’m supposed to talk about the race!

Round 5 ding ding ding

Yes you've been cleaning people every single race you're in, You even cleaned me in the 3rd corner at EU Houston and snapchatted Rush after the race saying you thought it was a smart move to take me out.