2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

The_moto_kid52

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Post by The_moto_kid52 »

Norcal_51 wrote:Bought some points on the EMF site, hoping I can get my license switched to AM before tomorrow so I can race! (UID 321) :lol:

Aren't you in am's every single season?
|2014 Mini O's 2nd O/V 250B||2015 EMC Conceptgraff MX Series 9th O/V 250 Pro| |2015 Amateur Supercross Championship 2nd O/V| |2015 Monster Energy Cup 9th O/V 250 All-Stars| |2015 FlowTech Pro Arenacross 9th O/V Pro|
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

Ams 4 ever :mrgreen:
The_moto_kid52 wrote:
Norcal_51 wrote:Bought some points on the EMF site, hoping I can get my license switched to AM before tomorrow so I can race! (UID 321) :lol:

Aren't you in am's every single season?
Phil Doyon #423
RAMIREZ122
Team: TavellaBrosRacing

Post by RAMIREZ122 »

So is emf still following the 107% rule for the novice class still this week or????
dbaum25moto
Team: DBD

Post by dbaum25moto »

dbaum25moto wrote:When I try to connect to any of the MXSEMF.mxsimulator.com servers all I get is contacting server over and over. Im on the latest update, and ive tried to connect directly from the server page, EMF page, and typed it in by hand. Any ideas?
Mxkid823
Team: SPINC

Post by Mxkid823 »

Honestly this 5 days for am qualifying is getting old. A bunch of kids try harding the track all week for a qualifying lap but can't run laps at all in the heats or the main. Wish we had a limited session count like 2015 SX qualifying.
2019 BRMXS Amat Supercross Part 1 [NA] 450SX Champion
3 - rF Amateur [NA] SX Wins (Oakland & Houston 2019; Atlanta 2020)
1 - MXSEMF Amateur [NA] SX Win (Minneapolis 2019)
clw1115934
Team: DABS

Post by clw1115934 »

RAMIREZ122 wrote:So is emf still following the 107% rule for the novice class still this week or????
This is a recurring problem, and it's pretty sad that the EMF guys are forced to police this. Not really sure why it's so difficult to get Pros to sign up for the Pro class... The top 3 guys in 250 Ams would have qualified in the top 15 of 250 Pro.
Gucci#9473
clw1115934
Team: DABS

Post by clw1115934 »

Whiteracing204 wrote:Don't yall just love all the new sandbaggers in the "novice" class? There the ones who make racing no fun... How about yall make the novice class pay $5-10 so they won't have an excuse for not being able to pay to race AMs? This Novice class is a bunch of crap and yall aren't doing anything about it. I'm not trying to make anyone mad but I got moved up just cause I had 1 point from last year in the novice class yet if I were racing novice this year I wouldn't even make top 20. Don't any of you see something wrong with that? Like I said I don't want to make anyone mad but can't yall do somthing about that?
They are trying with the 107% rule, but this is something the community should be able to enforce. If you can qualify for Ams, why on earth are you racing the Free class?
Gucci#9473
RAMIREZ122
Team: TavellaBrosRacing

Post by RAMIREZ122 »

clw1115934 wrote:
RAMIREZ122 wrote:So is emf still following the 107% rule for the novice class still this week or????
This is a recurring problem, and it's pretty sad that the EMF guys are forced to police this. Not really sure why it's so difficult to get Pros to sign up for the Pro class... The top 3 guys in 250 Ams would have qualified in the top 15 of 250 Pro.
EXACTLY
BradSchmidt
Team: Rival Decal

Post by BradSchmidt »

clw1115934 wrote:
Yeah ive been ready to go to Pro, Am's get's old when you get the worst start and cant do anything because someone is down every section.
RXR_Banjo

Post by RXR_Banjo »

Pros had 1 hours with 15-20 riders in the server, these kids had 5 days of try harding with empty servers, two different games!
clw1115934 wrote:
Phil Doyon #423
RXR_Banjo

Post by RXR_Banjo »

This would be so nice!
Mxkid823 wrote:Honestly this 5 days for am qualifying is getting old. A bunch of kids try harding the track all week for a qualifying lap but can't run laps at all in the heats or the main. Wish we had a limited session count like 2015 SX qualifying.
Phil Doyon #423
LKR47
Team: LCQ Studios

Post by LKR47 »

I'm here to complain about ams qualifying again. It's getting ridiculous.
We need one hour qualifying like the pros get. The issue is not "fast ams" taking all of the top spots; it's hot lap heroes try harding for four days straight. Ams get 96 hours, from the time the track is released til sunday night, to run a fast lap. You have guys in the servers most of that crashing every single lap except for maybe one lucky lap where they run a fast lap. As of right now the top 22 in 450 ams could have qualified for the pro race. If we had one hour to qualify how many of those people would have been able to run their times? Not many. Moving away from top 22 there are at least 15 people in the top 40 who are at the back of the pack every night during racing. Last in their heats, last in their LCQ. A lot of these guys do not know how to race. "Thats the way ams are. If you want people who know how to race move up to pro!". There are three tiers that I see when I look at mxs racing as a whole. Pro level: fast, consistent guys. Am level: slower, but somewhat consistent and lastly novice where theyre mostly slow and inconsistent. With qualifying being so long, you're allowing people to go out and hold the throttle wide while they throw themselves all over the track until they get a fast lap. You're letting these people take the consistent guys spot therefor the quality of racing and your series plummets.
I've been racing for 3+ years and it has never been this bad. I think it's bullshit that I can go out in a quali session and run a decently fast ams time and not crash once while finishing 1st and the guy who finishes 15th 60 seconds behind the guy in 14th runs a lucky lap. Yeah I know its a quali session and it doesnt matter what place you get, but these kids dont care about the quality of racing.
I've never complained about having to pay but I feel as though I wasted $20. I appreciate the tracks, the time and the hosting but I feel like EMF could do a little more to make it truly fair to the guys who actually care about the racing.
Yeah people will have the track memorized, but if you send it every lap in one hour quali and dont get your fast lap then you're fucked.
One hour qualifying. Let's make it happen guys.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

LKR47 wrote:I'm here to complain about ams qualifying again. It's getting ridiculous.
We need one hour qualifying like the pros get. The issue is not "fast ams" taking all of the top spots; it's hot lap heroes try harding for four days straight. Ams get 96 hours, from the time the track is released til sunday night, to run a fast lap. You have guys in the servers most of that crashing every single lap except for maybe one lucky lap where they run a fast lap. As of right now the top 22 in 450 ams could have qualified for the pro race. If we had one hour to qualify how many of those people would have been able to run their times? Not many. Moving away from top 22 there are at least 15 people in the top 40 who are at the back of the pack every night during racing. Last in their heats, last in their LCQ. A lot of these guys do not know how to race. "Thats the way ams are. If you want people who know how to race move up to pro!". There are three tiers that I see when I look at mxs racing as a whole. Pro level: fast, consistent guys. Am level: slower, but somewhat consistent and lastly novice where theyre mostly slow and inconsistent. With qualifying being so long, you're allowing people to go out and hold the throttle wide while they throw themselves all over the track until they get a fast lap. You're letting these people take the consistent guys spot therefor the quality of racing and your series plummets.
I've been racing for 3+ years and it has never been this bad. I think it's bullshit that I can go out in a quali session and run a decently fast ams time and not crash once while finishing 1st and the guy who finishes 15th 60 seconds behind the guy in 14th runs a lucky lap. Yeah I know its a quali session and it doesnt matter what place you get, but these kids dont care about the quality of racing.
I've never complained about having to pay but I feel as though I wasted $20. I appreciate the tracks, the time and the hosting but I feel like EMF could do a little more to make it truly fair to the guys who actually care about the racing.
Yeah people will have the track memorized, but if you send it every lap in one hour quali and dont get your fast lap then you're fucked.
+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
RadRacer
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by RadRacer »

LKR47 wrote:I'm here to complain about ams qualifying again. It's getting ridiculous.
RobertPink
Team: SYS Racing

Post by RobertPink »

I think you make a valid point considering some of those Ams do have pro experience and won't bump themselves up. As it stands qualifying for ams is a joke because it is hot lap heroes in a server for hours on end. I just feel that the 107% rule should apply in ams along with novice because a 53 is a little ridiculous, 54 is ehh.