2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

nioubie
Team: *eMc*

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Post by nioubie »

MXS Racing Organizations Permanently Ban Jesse Mullins

After investigating recent events of "DDOS attacks" on MXS racers during Round 15 of the MotoOption Supercross Series, it was found that Jesse Mullins was using an IP logger in the track release thread. Further proof has been recovered that Jesse Mullins has been utilizing a "booter". With this information, MXSEMF and Race Factory Gaming have had to make the difficult decision to permanently ban Jesse Mullins from competing in any of our organized MX Simulator racing events.

MXSEMF and rF Gaming want to stress that we take the utmost concern with our member's online safety, and realize the importance of maintaining the highest integrity of our racing series.

Rico118

Post by Rico118 »

Rip outdoor champ
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

Rico118 wrote:Rip outdoor champ
Rip Jonehhhhh
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
Gasque363
Team: BPC

Post by Gasque363 »

Trying to sign up for the race tonight, says i need a race pass or that it has already been used but when i go to my profile at the bottom left it says your race pass: 1 day of NA EMF SX. Bought it lastnight so it may not have went through yet or something, just trying to make sure i dont miss the race tonight.
nioubie
Team: *eMc*

Post by nioubie »

Gasque363 wrote:Trying to sign up for the race tonight, says i need a race pass or that it has already been used but when i go to my profile at the bottom left it says your race pass: 1 day of NA EMF SX. Bought it lastnight so it may not have went through yet or something, just trying to make sure i dont miss the race tonight.
can you come discord and msg Yohann Mayer :

https://discordapp.com/invite/QkMfTM
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Rico118 wrote:Rip outdoor champ
Good riddance. What an immature loser.
Snopro704

Post by Snopro704 »

what's even more lame is everyone who ganged up in chat on Devin for being legitimately upset about this... Like think for a sec.. your're giving shit to a guy mad about people hurting the game we all enjoy. Says something about the community lol
Flower Power - Am I an OG yet? :lol:
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

LMAO what a race
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

People like Jesse (even if he wasn't the one booting me tonight) are the reason why this game is going to die sooner rather than later. Honestly if you have a problem with me, just take me out in the race, Gunar Fugler and Jared Siedhoff did that plenty of times back in the day and got away with it. Don't be a scumbag and get my IP and ddos me. I don't care if this video game is at the bottom of the priority list, if you are going to continuously ddos me, then I will continuously try to give you the payback you deserve.
Snopro704

Post by Snopro704 »

Lmfao I thought this week was West, signed up last night and I couldn’t sign up for 250 cause it said it was an East race... I thought to myself I was sure this was always a West round, but I didn’t mind staying on the 450 XD

Raced the whole night thinking it was East because of EMF lol too funny
Flower Power - Am I an OG yet? :lol:
Wilson156
Team: AektivCo

Post by Wilson156 »

Im not sure why week after week we have to race tracks that are absolutely terrible. This is supercross not a national. The track has one rut that goes to china. I've been real positive about erode this whole season but im to the point where id rather see no erode in supercross because it absolutely terrible. Killing the fun of racing at this point. Also gustavo thanks for riding like a complete tool bag the first lap.
Robert Wilson | AektivCo
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

Hey Cody Yates, when you're a lapper, YOU HAVE TO MOVE AND STAY BEHIND NOT SEND IT AND LAND ON A LEADER. I was literally in 5th last lap and get landed on by this idiot in 18th sending it. Thanks for pushing me from a top 5 to 10th. Really caps off the night right there.
codyyates324

Post by codyyates324 »

Jakob Hubbard wrote:Hey Cody Yates, when you're a lapper, YOU HAVE TO MOVE AND STAY BEHIND NOT SEND IT AND LAND ON A LEADER. I was literally in 5th last lap and get landed on by this idiot in 18th sending it. Thanks for pushing me from a top 5 to 10th. Really caps off the night right there.
Don't know where I "SENT IT".... but ok. and it's hard being a lapper. we are still battling for positions. I can't pull over as soon as I see the blue flag. Why is that? because the person in front of me isn't going to. yes, when it's below 1.5 seconds, I will move out of the line, as I should. Last but not least, i'm not real great when it comes to erode on the 250's. considering I've been in 450 ams all year. Definitely working on being better, but no need to be an Ass hat about it. a simple, "hey man, this lap here when you did this.... maybe if you would have done this, it would have worked out better for both of us." NOT how you went about it. Anyways, glad i'm the one that caps your night off. :)
Raiders1629

Post by Raiders1629 »

Track was fucking aids
Kevin Ferzacca | National Numbers: #61 ('17) - #32 ('18) - #52 ('19) - #59 ('21) - Somehow Won EU 250 PRO Foxborough #WUNNA1
chaseb31
Team: BPC | let's get it

Post by chaseb31 »

that made me not wanna play sim
that was a JOKE
Chase Blakely | Oregon Based