2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

MXTYSEN21
Team: Volcom Racing

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Post by MXTYSEN21 »

Osari52 wrote:
MXTYSEN21 wrote:Seems a bit harsh to get suspended on my first offense. I know I broke the rules but I pretty much followed armstrong. I didn't cut across the entire track but I just happened to get into the back of armstrong. Either way it was a dumb move and caused a pile-up so its cool, just was surprising to me that I got suspended. :?

https://i.gyazo.com/7aacf8feb93d83d2cff ... 4157a2.mp4
Sucks that this happened. I'm indifferent on the ruling but I don't agree with penalizing Tysen but not Leclair for cutting turn 1 and causing that whole thing to happen. Bummer for you though Tysen! Live and learn I suppose.
Yeah it was just a difficult situation because it was right after the first turn, I would have had a top 5 start if I didn't get booted over the berm. So I decided to risk it and follow armstrong, I anticipated him to carry more speed because even looking at it now, almost seems like 37 had to check up hard because armstrong jumps on the track with not much as much momentum as the pack. I get it though, I knew the risk I was taking when I decided to slither back on the track like a snake and save my top 5 start.

Was just surprised I wasn't given a warning considering my clean record and I didn't kamikaze across the entire track, I made more effort than Dungey to hug the bales and leave room for the pack! :lol:

https://youtu.be/OEbt8xEEhBM?t=1m19s
you are a G jlv
manii20

Post by manii20 »

Still pissed that I oveslept opportunity to race NA which I only get few times a season... I woke up half and hour before the qualifying and fell asleep till 20 minutes before the qualifying end. Servers were full so didn't even finish 1 race :D
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Tysen has been one of the chillest and most respectable racers on the game for over 6+ years.

One "iffy" track re-entry. BANHAMMER!

Ridiculous.
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

Ddavis wrote:Tysen has been one of the chillest and most respectable racers on the game for over 6+ years.

One "iffy" track re-entry. BANHAMMER!

Ridiculous.
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

Qualifed 3rd and 10mins before the heat my internet went out and my pc updates :( man everytime I qualify good my pc and my luck gives me a big fuck you. Racing while getting 500-600 offset lag spikes is terrible I highly don't recommend :D
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

mx201 wrote:Qualifed 3rd and 10mins before the heat my internet went out and my pc updates :( man everytime I qualify good my pc and my luck gives me a big fuck you. Racing while getting 500-600 offset lag spikes is terrible I highly don't recommend :D
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

Getting lapped by 7th place in a heat and still pulling stuff like this. Between this and Doiron ruining Dennis' race, something needs to be done more than a week suspension.

Main event and you're getting lapped, I understand that it's racing. But if you're getting lapped in a heat or an lcq AND you don't respect the blue flag, AND you make a leader crash... you don't belong in the Pro class, much less the 450 pro class. One week suspensions will not teach these people anything and they'll be back to ruin more people's nights in a couple of rounds.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

Any form of competitive online racing at this point just seems like 90% luck and 10% skill. I qualified 31st last night for 450 pro and transferred 6th in the heat no problem (In fact was holding down 3rd for a few laps). Basically there's people like Cameron Lee who are clearly way faster than me and cannot make it because of idiots like Jack Fowler who take people out just for the fun of it.

I've been lucky recently in the fact that I haven't gotten screwed over by other riders riding like novices. I'm just saying that I definitely do not have the same level of skill as some of these other 450 riders and yet I make the main and they don't. I feel like we should put some of these riders back to ams just so they can learn how to actually race properly again.
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

All im gonna say is if your getting lapped in the heat race or lcq by other riders who arent even in the top 9, you should go back down to ams.
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Clfitty wrote:Main event and you're getting lapped, I understand that it's racing. But if you're getting lapped in a heat or an lcq AND you don't respect the blue flag, AND you make a leader crash... you don't belong in the Pro class, much less the 450 pro class. One week suspensions will not teach these people anything and they'll be back to ruin more people's nights in a couple of rounds.
Jack had a provisional pro license on rF because of his protest history. He has been suspended multiple times for taking out leaders as a lapper. Seems to have no respect for anyone on the track besides himself in many cases..
motoholden

Post by motoholden »

Does anyone have the 250 main demo from last night?
HarryWhite71
Team: TMFR

Post by HarryWhite71 »

motoholden wrote:Does anyone have the 250 main demo from last night?
http://www.mediafire.com/file/yicbh7d3m ... ain.mxdemo
motoholden

Post by motoholden »

HarryWhite71 wrote:
motoholden wrote:Does anyone have the 250 main demo from last night?
http://www.mediafire.com/file/yicbh7d3m ... ain.mxdemo
thanks!
Dennisfjeldberg
Team: EVP

Post by Dennisfjeldberg »

Clfitty wrote:Image

Getting lapped by 7th place in a heat and still pulling stuff like this. Between this and Doiron ruining Dennis' race, something needs to be done more than a week suspension.

Main event and you're getting lapped, I understand that it's racing. But if you're getting lapped in a heat or an lcq AND you don't respect the blue flag, AND you make a leader crash... you don't belong in the Pro class, much less the 450 pro class. One week suspensions will not teach these people anything and they'll be back to ruin more people's nights in a couple of rounds.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I do a lot of stupid shit but wow nothing like this. Cmon Trevor I'd think you'd know better being around so long..