2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Post by MOTOZ293 »

should've on the 250 race, but rush is king snake... im heated. sick track!
chaseb31
Team: BPC | let's get it

Post by chaseb31 »

Wilson156 wrote:Im not sure why week after week we have to race tracks that are absolutely terrible. This is supercross not a national. The track has one rut that goes to china. I've been real positive about erode this whole season but im to the point where id rather see no erode in supercross because it absolutely terrible.
Chase Blakely | Oregon Based
Trevor#91
Team: Proline Designs

Post by Trevor#91 »

Snopro704 wrote:what's even more lame is everyone who ganged up in chat on Devin for being legitimately upset about this... Like think for a sec.. your're giving shit to a guy mad about people hurting the game we all enjoy. Says something about the community lol
i guess thats what happens when a bunch of children play this game and dont give a shit.. I'm a nobody in this game (just a midpack am) but the shit everyone gives davis is just bs haha. It seems as though he really cares about the game and community and yet just gets shit on all the time for it
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

codyyates324 wrote: Don't know where I "SENT IT".... but ok. and it's hard being a lapper. we are still battling for positions. I can't pull over as soon as I see the blue flag. Why is that? because the person in front of me isn't going to. yes, when it's below 1.5 seconds, I will move out of the line, as I should. Last but not least, i'm not real great when it comes to erode on the 250's. considering I've been in 450 ams all year. Definitely working on being better, but no need to be an Ass hat about it. a simple, "hey man, this lap here when you did this.... maybe if you would have done this, it would have worked out better for both of us." NOT how you went about it. Anyways, glad i'm the one that caps your night off. :)
Stay in 450 ams then, if you don't know how to be a lapper then you should stay there.
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

Jakob Hubbard wrote:
codyyates324 wrote: Don't know where I "SENT IT".... but ok. and it's hard being a lapper. we are still battling for positions. I can't pull over as soon as I see the blue flag. Why is that? because the person in front of me isn't going to. yes, when it's below 1.5 seconds, I will move out of the line, as I should. Last but not least, i'm not real great when it comes to erode on the 250's. considering I've been in 450 ams all year. Definitely working on being better, but no need to be an Ass hat about it. a simple, "hey man, this lap here when you did this.... maybe if you would have done this, it would have worked out better for both of us." NOT how you went about it. Anyways, glad i'm the one that caps your night off. :)
Stay in 450 ams then, if you don't know how to be a lapper then you should stay there.
cody is a good feller. dont listen to him cody
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I asked Damon is there was anything he could do about me getting booted in the heat and...

motocross_will

Post by motocross_will »

Wilson156 wrote:Im not sure why week after week we have to race tracks that are absolutely terrible. This is supercross not a national. The track has one rut that goes to china. I've been real positive about erode this whole season but im to the point where id rather see no erode in supercross because it absolutely terrible. Killing the fun of racing at this point. Also gustavo thanks for riding like a complete tool bag the first lap.
I feel like you dont understand how hard it is for the track makers to try and make erode work. They are trying their best and trying to make it better for the riders. Stop bashing the tracks it doesnt help ANYTHING!
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

"front end lock doesnt exist..."

Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

So who all got booted tonight?

Sklein
Damon Tavella
Me
Seabolt?
Schuler

Others?
chaseb31
Team: BPC | let's get it

Post by chaseb31 »

i had 4k spikes on and off before the heat.
Chase Blakely | Oregon Based
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

Good night til erode kicked my ass!! Love when checkerz is on the stream :lol: :lol:
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
Panic_rev151
Team: Relax Attire

Post by Panic_rev151 »

dropped the anchor around 8 minutes when the erode start creeping up on you, i wish i could see where the kickers were and i woulda been fine. Oh and both times hitting rush weren't intentional but i'm a magnet i rest my case
CeeJayHDz
Team: Privateer

Post by CeeJayHDz »

When you ddos so hard your family disappears irl

Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

Jesse thicc
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Rush wrote:Jesse thicc
And you’re a king water moccasin