2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

skyzen
Team: IZI Racing

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Post by skyzen »

Lnxa wrote:
skyzen wrote:
Osari52 wrote: Right, Okay, hmmmmmmmmmm, let me think. Job. Job. What’s that job you’re telling me to go do again? Hmmmmm. Uh, oh wait, oh, yeah.... I’m supposed to talk about the race!

I mean seriously Yohann. For the most part I’m on your side with this ruling, but it’s the history that changes my tone on it. You BLEW UP my messages five years ago defending Leclair when I gave him a taste of his own medicine and put him over a berm. I’ve moved on from that, but you can’t be hypocritical here and say I’m not allowed to have an opinion on how Leclair has been handled this year too. I’m trying to get behind you guys on this, but I can already see how ridiculous stream chat is going to be tonight when I announce Jesse has been suspended for a week. I’ll even go into detail about what got him suspended! And that it wasn’t the take out. But if you think for 0.0054 seconds that you aren’t about to get a big heaping bowl of backlash cereal from this, beyond just my mild dig, then good luck and god speed my friend.

You talk like i was riding dirty all the year.
So why did i got only one protest by atom and i took a warning for that?
Yes you've been cleaning people every single race you're in, You even cleaned me in the 3rd corner at EU Houston and snapchatted Rush after the race saying you thought it was a smart move to take me out.
i just keep my line and you run into me, it wasn't a take out. Smart move like musquin on hills.
1st 2014 Motosport Outdoor Nationals presented by One Industries
1st 2018 Race Tech North American Nationals
1st 2018 MotoOption Pro Supercross
1st 2019 MotoOption Pro National
skyzen

Post by skyzen »

Why did i got only one protest this year if i clean everyone?? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

nioubie wrote:
open my message pls<3
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

skyzen

Post by skyzen »

Lnxa wrote:
skyzen wrote:
Osari52 wrote: Right, Okay, hmmmmmmmmmm, let me think. Job. Job. What’s that job you’re telling me to go do again? Hmmmmm. Uh, oh wait, oh, yeah.... I’m supposed to talk about the race!

I mean seriously Yohann. For the most part I’m on your side with this ruling, but it’s the history that changes my tone on it. You BLEW UP my messages five years ago defending Leclair when I gave him a taste of his own medicine and put him over a berm. I’ve moved on from that, but you can’t be hypocritical here and say I’m not allowed to have an opinion on how Leclair has been handled this year too. I’m trying to get behind you guys on this, but I can already see how ridiculous stream chat is going to be tonight when I announce Jesse has been suspended for a week. I’ll even go into detail about what got him suspended! And that it wasn’t the take out. But if you think for 0.0054 seconds that you aren’t about to get a big heaping bowl of backlash cereal from this, beyond just my mild dig, then good luck and god speed my friend.

Yes you've been cleaning people every single race you're in, You even cleaned me in the 3rd corner at EU Houston and snapchatted Rush after the race saying you thought it was a smart move to take me out.

the most impressive is that you are over 20 years old (maybe 22? idk) and you still react like a crybaby lol
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

skyzen wrote:
Lnxa wrote:
skyzen wrote:

the most impressive is that you are over 20 years old (maybe 22? idk) and you still react like a crybaby lol
You protested 7 people in a video game because it's your life and you cry when someone touches you. Grow up noob.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Lnxa »

7 Times*
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
RH154
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Censored

Post by RH154 »

Lnxa wrote:
skyzen wrote:
Lnxa wrote: Yes you've been cleaning people every single race you're in, You even cleaned me in the 3rd corner at EU Houston and snapchatted Rush after the race saying you thought it was a smart move to take me out.

You protested 7 people in a video game because it's your life and you cry when someone touches you. Grow up noob.
This is why the protest system is stupid. Knowing Leclair he’s just finding away to get you and Colton banned because he won’t win any other way
skyzen

Post by skyzen »

Lnxa wrote:
skyzen wrote:
Lnxa wrote: Yes you've been cleaning people every single race you're in, You even cleaned me in the 3rd corner at EU Houston and snapchatted Rush after the race saying you thought it was a smart move to take me out.

i protested you cause you clearly race with the intention of ruin my race. Im not wake up 3AM to 6AM to see a baby ruin my race cause he is angry against me.
Osari52
Team: SYS Racing

Post by Osari52 »

nioubie wrote:You certainly, as a streamer / journalist, can't be so partially against one guy from a thing that happened 5 years ago. Every time there's a talk between Leclair and someone else, you come here and say wrong things, even thought you are not involved in the story.
This is only the third time I’ve even said anything about him all year. The other two cases were BS calls in my opinion. I dropped in today to say something because I know where this is going.
And if your stream chat goes ridiculous tonight, it's just your fault, for being so much impartial because you got an history as ex-player with Leclair
Have you even watched the stream this year? When Leclair dive bombed people at the beginning of the year, I called it dirty but for the most part I’ve painted Leclair pretty positively! I’ve applauded his return, I was super stoked when he finally got his first win at Oakland. I know he hates me, but I still talk about him like he’s any other guy out there. I could be petty and never cover him and talk crap about him a lot because of his past with me, but I don’t.
That's said, you're proving that you do not understand anything about protest.
This week, we asked 3 admins, including Peter, to review these, just to avoid a drama where you would involve yourself
I said you guys getting a panel of people together was a positive thing right from my first post! I’m shocked at how much MORE drama this ruling is going to create. I thought those two might race it out, especially since Jesse is still within reach for the title, but Leclair dug his own grave, reaped percussion’s, then cried all about it. That’s what I can’t believe. Seven protests? Six of them were for things no worse than what he’s done all year long. I’m disappointed that this has taken out a championship contender.
You can think what you want, and say what you want.

But still, i repeat, as a journalist, you have to be more impartial, because your public listen and trust you
There’s just no winning. I have no co-host so I have to be the play by play and analyst which works because I’ve raced all these guys. So I have to call out moves that are questionable. Just like Paul Malin saying something is ridiculous when he sees it, it’s the same way. You’re asking me to go the ignorance route and act like nothings happening. You know, like when Cooper Webb cross jumps Tomac but Ralph and Jeff can’t understand why Eli would want to light him up? That’s ignorance! I’m not going to fall into the hole of acting like nothing is going on. Clearly it is! Ask Jesse, ask Colton, ask Rush, ask whoever you want, I’ve probably said something about them that they didn’t like. But I’d rather tell it like I see it then just go, “WOW! I have no idea why Leclair fifth tapped that guy but good for him! *gargle* *gargle*”
Kellen Brauer | Start Your Systems | Racer X
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

skyzen wrote:Im not wake up 3AM to 6AM to see a baby ruin my race cause he is angry against me.
Maybe don't ride like a cock to others? Just a thought.
cale726
Team: ks1999

Post by cale726 »

skyzen wrote:
Lnxa wrote:
skyzen wrote:

i protested you cause you clearly race with the intention of ruin my race. Im not wake up 3AM to 6AM to see a baby ruin my race cause he is angry against me.
just like he said, a cry baby retard that does stuff to people, then when somebody does it back you cry like a bitch
jlv wrote:This unban is going to last maybe two days...
I figured I'd give him a chance after winning the 450 main. Bad idea I know.
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Lnxa »

skyzen wrote:
Lnxa wrote:
skyzen wrote:

Damn, Waking up at 3 AM to play a video game. You need to grow up noob.
Only a noob would do this.
skyzen

Post by skyzen »

i never come ruin your race when you was playing for mx championship so be respectful with ppl racing for the champ.
skyzen

Post by skyzen »

Atom6246 wrote:
skyzen wrote:Im not wake up 3AM to 6AM to see a baby ruin my race cause he is angry against me.
Maybe don't ride like a cock to others? Just a thought.
Like i said, i passed more than 100 ppl during this champ and only got one protest. I don't think i'm racing like a cock