Team: Privateer

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Post by ktm2219 »

Leclair when he was in the army
Trevor Doiron
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

skyzen wrote: i don't report this move if it wasn't mullins.
i call bs
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
Yamahaman95
Team: Jesus

Post by Yamahaman95 »

skyzen wrote:
cale726 wrote:
skyzen wrote:.
you protested him for this?
you do this every fucking week to people.
i don't report this move if it wasn't mullins. He clearly race with the intention of ruin my race and i want to show admin that he targeted me this race.
you know if you were faster, this wouldnt have happened..when you hit corners you gotta "give her the beans bud!"..the way you hit that corner looked like a 6 year old with training wheels.

anyways, theres too much gray area i feel with the protests still..also, if someone protests 7 riders in 1 main...and most result in no penalty..take a look at who is making all of these protests a little harder guys.
Tiller Crocker wrote:Look at those handlebar guards
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

Yamahaman95 wrote:like a 6 year old with training wheels.

anyways, theres too much gray area i feel with the protests still..also, if someone protests 7 riders in 1 main...and most result in no penalty..take a look at who is making all of these protests a little harder guys.
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
AshuraMX
Team: BPC

Post by AshuraMX »

I ran a time of 52.3 in 06 before uid and before qualifying ended. I even made sure to restart the server before joining the race server, and it did not update. I would have been in the 450 race but due to this I was not able to race, and that sucks. IMO it is just unprofessional, I understand that some of the admins were gone but still this should never be a problem of a professional race series.
AshuraMX
Team: BPC

Post by AshuraMX »

AshuraMX wrote:I ran a time of 52.3 in 06 before uid and before qualifying ended. I even made sure to restart the server before joining the race server, and it did not update. I would have been in the 450 race but due to this I was not able to race, and that sucks. IMO it is just unprofessional, I understand that some of the admins were gone but still this should never be a problem of a professional race series.
http://mxsimulator.com/servers/mxsemf.m ... /1119.html
here is the server info
yes
Logeyboy
Team: Galaxy

Post by Logeyboy »

AshuraMX wrote:I ran a time of 52.3 in 06 before uid and before qualifying ended. I even made sure to restart the server before joining the race server, and it did not update. I would have been in the 450 race but due to this I was not able to race, and that sucks. IMO it is just unprofessional, I understand that some of the admins were gone but still this should never be a problem of a professional race series.
What time did you restart the server?
Snopro704

Post by Snopro704 »

Use your fucking brakes idiots. Great start in the lcq only to get punted. switch to 3rd person if your awareness is really that shitty ppl.
Flower Power - Am I an OG yet? :lol:
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

AshuraMX wrote:
http://mxsimulator.com/servers/mxsemf.m ... /1119.html
here is the server info
That race started at 9:53 and each qualifying race is about 10 mins, So that means it restarted after qualifying was done.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

Wanna say sorry to Sabrina, I got super sketchy in the rhythm and peters bad suspension sent me to the right. Also Tysen I'm sorry for getting up sketchy and falling into your line. Other then that the erode was super sketchy tonight. Especially the whoops, I'm pretty sure I crashed in them atleast 4 times...
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
team canada

Post by team canada »

Sorry to Blakely, I didn't think you'd be on the outside of me there and I was getting pretty sketchy. Sorry man.
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

Don't you just love when this happens?
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

Rush wrote:.
All good if I knew you were that close I wouldn't have gone to triple out. Good night for me but threw away a top 10 :( Hopefully I didn't cause too much carnage :evil:
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

Oh and mega rip Hubbard.
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.