Your front flip!!!!!!!!
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Post by Brina927 »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

barrington314 wrote:Image
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

Brina927 wrote:Oh and mega rip Hubbard.
Pretty much summed up my night right there. Don't really care too much about 450s anyways, gonna get back to the 250 grind next week for the east/west shootout.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

No way I'm making the shootout next week so probably just gonna hop on the 450 for the rest of the season, its funny I get into more pileups and crashes the safer I try to ride. Everyone is out for blood in 250s, I let my guard down for one second and I'm put on the ground.
AshuraMX
Team: BPC

Post by AshuraMX »

Lnxa wrote: That race started at 9:53 and each qualifying race is about 10 mins, So that means it restarted after qualifying was done.
Oh okay I felt this would be the only reason for that to happen. I would understand that, it just sucked because I ran the time on the first lap when I got an open track. All good though, I was just more so upset I did not do good enough to race.
Logeyboy wrote: What time did you restart the server?
I restarted it one minute before the UID. But it was like a little after 7 so unfortunately. And if the time was run before qualy was over but the race was not would that ever count?

I understand the troubles, it is just an inconvenience due to the virtual aspect of the game. Thank you guys for putting the time into the series.
yes
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

Osari52 wrote:.
I just wanted to say this, I did not rage quit tonight. I could not score anymore points in the 450 class and still be able to race 250s so I raced and disconnected towards the end of the race. I also did that Atlanta so I could race daytona.
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
Yamahaman95
Team: Jesus

Post by Yamahaman95 »

Rush wrote:
I just wanted to say this, I did not rage quit tonight. I could not score anymore points in the 450 class and still be able to race 250s so I raced and disconnected towards the end of the race. I also did that Atlanta so I could race daytona.
i feel sorry for the guy who qualified 41st in those races..you owe him an apology
Tiller Crocker wrote:Look at those handlebar guards
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Rush wrote:
Poor Rush still doesn't get that if he's top 15 in points he can still race the 250 on the West coast...
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

Ddavis wrote:
Rush wrote:
Poor Rush still doesn't get that if he's top 15 in points he can still race the 250 on the West coast...
R u good Devin? They literally told me I can’t get top 15 in points. I will literally smack ur forehead if u try and disrespect me like that again u big headed tuna sandwich.
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

M@xTizZz wrote:
RXR_Banjo wrote:@Maxtizz, Can i race 450 ams ? If i score too many points and end up in top 15 will i be able to return to 250 west coast because there are still some rounds to come?
you can race in 450ams as long as you don't end up in top 15, you'll be able to go back to west for the last rounds.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I must have misread that rule when originally mentioned. EMF continues to be a top notch organization.
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

Ddavis wrote:I must have misread that rule when originally mentioned. EMF continues to be a top notch organization.
Don't worrie, cause :
checkerz wrote:
checkerz wrote:This week's password is: #wH33Ls!sB@cK!n+h3_U$@
^^^ if you didn't figure it out, this isn't the password, but WHEELS IS BACK IN THE USA!!!!

The real password is:

[quote="barrington314"]!5CAq&dRumAVAgeQEdUK5_?8RefrAphE
[/size][/quote]
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

Rush wrote:
Ddavis wrote:
Rush wrote: I just wanted to say this, I did not rage quit tonight. I could not score anymore points in the 450 class and still be able to race 250s so I raced and disconnected towards the end of the race. I also did that Atlanta so I could race daytona.
R u good Devin? They literally told me I can’t get top 15 in points. I will literally smack ur forehead if u try and disrespect me like that again u big headed tuna sandwich.
you get him rush
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

Yo tschmidt sorry about the over under in the heat race, tbh idk how i didnt go down