2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Moderators: Wahlamt, nioubie, M@xTizZz

User avatar
Jakob Hubbard
Posts: 518
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:16 am
Team: BPC
Location: Cold

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Postby Jakob Hubbard » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:40 am

Image
Image

User avatar
Sabo
Posts: 193
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:01 am
Team: PBR Racing
Location: Western PA
Contact:

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Postby Sabo » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:46 am

Jakob Hubbard wrote:Image


u smel bad
TeamHavocRacing wrote:As I awake from champagne wishes and caviar dreams, I realize it's back to Pabst Blue Ribbon and Doritos.

MATTMX42
Posts: 201
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:50 pm
Team: LCQ Studios

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Postby MATTMX42 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:44 am

DBRider251 wrote:
Jake805 wrote:no, really was not trying to be childish... was just telling him.

Considering Michael and I are co-owners of the team, not much he can do about it tbh. Once again,

Jake805 wrote:Please make sure you know everything before you come onto the forum (or dm's in this case)


I'm done with this, don't really have anything else to say. See you in east.

FREE PP TOUCH FOR U BOTH!!!!!
Image

User avatar
MOTOZ293
Posts: 2262
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:17 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Postby MOTOZ293 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:47 pm

Ams have so much beef
Image

User avatar
Jakob Hubbard
Posts: 518
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:16 am
Team: BPC
Location: Cold

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Postby Jakob Hubbard » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:50 pm

Sabo wrote:u smel bad

u wanna fite
Image

User avatar
Hi Im Skyqe
Posts: 2763
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:52 pm
Team: wat

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Postby Hi Im Skyqe » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:04 pm

DBRider251 wrote:I love how people quit out so early when there are people who can’t get in because of their tryharding who would race the whole main and there are people like Jake Fisher who won’t even run one lap.


Just take the damn trophy, put it in your room and zip it. :lol:

Image

User avatar
DBRider251
Posts: 1230
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:38 pm
Team: LCQ Studios

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Postby DBRider251 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:23 pm

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
DBRider251 wrote:I love how people quit out so early when there are people who can’t get in because of their tryharding who would race the whole main and there are people like Jake Fisher who won’t even run one lap.


Just take the damn trophy, put it in your room and zip it. :lol:

[img]https://assets.rbl.ms/11020545/980x.png[img]

Should I put it in my trophy case, my desk, or hang it on the wall?


Kidding. In all seriousness though, great work on the tracks this year guys. Really impressed on how everything is coming together. Erode is working good, and I really enjoy the flow of them. Keep up the good work! Image
Image

Dunivant25
Posts: 1151
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:41 pm
Contact:

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Postby Dunivant25 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:51 pm

DBRider251 wrote:
Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
DBRider251 wrote:I love how people quit out so early when there are people who can’t get in because of their tryharding who would race the whole main and there are people like Jake Fisher who won’t even run one lap.


Just take the damn trophy, put it in your room and zip it. :lol:

[img]https://assets.rbl.ms/11020545/980x.png[img]

Should I put it in my trophy case, my desk, or hang it on the wall?


Kidding. In all seriousness though, great work on the tracks this year guys. Really impressed on how everything is coming together. Erode is working good, and I really enjoy the flow of them. Keep up the good work! Image

It was not Jake's choice to not race. His game ran out of virtual memory before the gate drop. Massart had 2k Ping, so some people have reason's of why they don't finish, or start sometimes...

Ddavis
Posts: 16834
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Team: DX3 Suzuki
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Postby Ddavis » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:34 pm

Any idea when you're going to fix the points? :wink:
'13 7th [W] '14 6th [E] 9th [MX] '15 9th [MX] '16 11th [MX] '17 7th [SX/MX] '18 9th [MX]
#s 410 - 40 - 29 - 24 - 13 - 45 - 15 - 32*
NA 2 Podiums - 20 Top 5's - 97 Top 10's | Post 2018
EU 2015 450 Pro SX Main Event Win + Multiple Podiums

User avatar
Sabo
Posts: 193
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:01 am
Team: PBR Racing
Location: Western PA
Contact:

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Postby Sabo » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:04 pm

Jakob Hubbard wrote:
Sabo wrote:u smel bad

u wanna fite

bring mi dat boipucci
TeamHavocRacing wrote:As I awake from champagne wishes and caviar dreams, I realize it's back to Pabst Blue Ribbon and Doritos.

User avatar
M@xTizZz
Posts: 2750
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:20 pm
Team: TizZy-Design
Location: France

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Postby M@xTizZz » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:28 pm

Ddavis wrote:Any idea when you're going to fix the points? :wink:


Yohann is back home tonight from vacancy, i'll be back at work on the website
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF

User avatar
GustavoMX930'
Posts: 1913
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:59 pm
Team: 2 good 4 a team
Contact:

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Postby GustavoMX930' » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:35 pm

Sooooo, race tomorrow?
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.

Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.

User avatar
WillSt24
Posts: 716
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:56 am
Team: MadCape
Location: Canada

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Postby WillSt24 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:37 pm

Website says the race is tonight
Image
| #36 WILLIAM ST-LAURENT |
MXS best finish : 2nd [SX] 3rd [MX]

Ddavis
Posts: 16834
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Team: DX3 Suzuki
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Postby Ddavis » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:44 pm

WillSt24 wrote:Website says the race is tonight


Sh don't say anything, we'll be the only two racing :wink: :lol:
'13 7th [W] '14 6th [E] 9th [MX] '15 9th [MX] '16 11th [MX] '17 7th [SX/MX] '18 9th [MX]
#s 410 - 40 - 29 - 24 - 13 - 45 - 15 - 32*
NA 2 Podiums - 20 Top 5's - 97 Top 10's | Post 2018
EU 2015 450 Pro SX Main Event Win + Multiple Podiums

BossBoy
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon May 02, 2016 11:58 pm
Team: STS

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Postby BossBoy » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:56 pm

Is there any way I can change my name on the EMF website? I would just like to change it to something different than my irl name.


Return to “EMF Racing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest