2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

Ddavis

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Post by Ddavis »

Can we ditch erode in whoops? You can't see the ruts and next thing you know you're swapping doing barrel rolls across the track. Whoops on this game are already unpredictable enough as is.
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

Anyone have the 450 lcq they can send me please?
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

Ddavis wrote:Can we ditch erode in whoops? You can't see the ruts and next thing you know you're swapping doing barrel rolls across the track. Whoops on this game are already unpredictable enough as is.
Whats unpredictable is you riding straight across the track as I'm coming towards you and you're just getting up.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
WillSt24
Team: BPC

Post by WillSt24 »

I have to say that I had tons of fun, this track was sick. Wish I would have made it but the pace on the track is so fast that accidents happen a lot and they happen fast lol, hopefully erode gets better too! Thanks for hosting once again EMF
| WILLIAM ST-LAURENT |
MXS best finish : 2nd [SX] 3rd [MX]
JackGat369
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by JackGat369 »

WillSt24 wrote:I have to say that I had tons of fun, this track was sick. Wish I would have made it but the pace on the track is so fast that accidents happen a lot and they happen fast lol, hopefully erode gets better too! Thanks for hosting once again EMF
That's the attitude we like to see :mrgreen:
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

dead last to 4th and then erode kickers started makin me do frontflips. ill take the 8th and heat win
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Sweendoggy wrote:Image This made my night :lol:
:mrgreen:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Clfitty wrote:
Ddavis wrote:Can we ditch erode in whoops? You can't see the ruts and next thing you know you're swapping doing barrel rolls across the track. Whoops on this game are already unpredictable enough as is.
Whats unpredictable is you riding straight across the track as I'm coming towards you and you're just getting up.
I sat there for a few moments before deciding to thread the needle rather than take the 10 seconds it would take to back up and straighten myself out only to get up and ride directly into a group of 5-6 riders nose to tail. Sorry it didn't work out for you.
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

nickuzick wrote: RT. Also thanks for rushing the decision to include erode. It works soooooooooooo well
It wasn't rushed. We waited like nearly 10 years for online erode. :P

Serious talk though...
450 heat 2. It looks great. Especially that corner with two lines in it. But it's hard to tell why there is so much complaining. Nothing even looks bad enough to have to switch lines. I even read "it was a survival race". :? I rode it and think its fun. Maybe it could do without some of the chatter coming into the turns but other than that, I have no problems riding that. :?:

Most people were having a blast with erode during the off season and now it seems that has shifted.

Someone that actually wants to provide real feedback to help in the development of using erode, what part of this would you say is the worst area, and what part would you say is better than other areas?

Wilson156
Team: AektivCo

Post by Wilson156 »

Honestly Barrignton i feel its not the ruts thats the problem i feel like its that we cant see where the ruts are forming until its to late. The rut will be deep and formed before we can really see where its at. Also since we cant see anything it cause's dumb front end slid outs. So the survival part of the race is just trying to see where the ruts are forming and avoiding dumb slid out/fall off crashes. Mainly a visual thing imo
Robert Wilson | AektivCo
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I feel like ruts start forming on the second lap and you can't really see them until lap 9 or 10... maybe you can with your graphics maxed out? But very few of us can run maxed out settings during races..
Xkxmotokid
Team: Full Throttle

Post by Xkxmotokid »

Snopro704 wrote:250 is just a bunch of fucking ams. kinda shitty that so many spodes are in the night show cause there's only 40 signed up total..
So true
J.Armstrong
Team: dunno

Post by J.Armstrong »

Fun race actually. Thanks to Cam Lee for spotting :lol:
Fro77
Team: TBR

Post by Fro77 »

Yeah I don't think the erode is bad, its just seeing the ruts its the problem. In the pictures barrington posted you can clearly see the ruts on the face but in sim you cant see at all unless its 2 feet deep.
Ddavis wrote:You paid your $5 to do this shitty event so deal with it, everyone who wants their money back for whatever fucking reason, go get a job you poor bastard.
James_122 wrote:If you really want to know if Jesus is real, just ask Havoc They went to college together.
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

barrington314 wrote:Someone that actually wants to provide real feedback to help in the development of using erode, what part of this would you say is the worst area, and what part would you say is better than other areas?
I feel like turns are good enough, erode on the jump faces has got to go. You cannot control the random kicks.