2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Post by checkerz »

Rush wrote:DP but if I’m sandbagging for riding the 250 class for 2 years what is Craig Leake and all of the other guys that have been in the 250 class for 4 years called?
You are acting like you're the greatest this game has ever seen, yet you're still a 250 rider. It's like comparing Justin Hill to Carmichael...

Keep digging, you're making yourself look like an idiot. If you are so much better than Tysen then it shouldn't be hard to pass him without getting tangled up. Fact is, if you're on the track in the same position as someone, you are battling with them. Whether for a short moment or a long one. And from your complaining, it sounds like he's right with you on the track quite a bit so far during your part-time 450 riding... you know, the elite class that the elite players choose to race, to show that they are elite week in and week out for the entire series.
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

I’m not acting like I’m the best the game has ever seen. I’m acting like a guy who’s is supposedly “the goat” of the game should have some common racing sense. And we wouldn’t of even been tangled up if he wouldn’t of came into the middle of the corner and tried to make a 90 off of me. Anyways I won and he didn’t do it doesn’t matter I’m done with this conversation.
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Rush isn't sandbagging the 250 class when he never even won a race before this year. Sorry to spoil your roast Chex, but its true.
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

....but seriously, scram.....
Aggressively Mediocre Image
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

Thought there was gonna be a Mullins and Leclair argument? How come Chex is roasting? :lol: Not that I'm complaining....still funny
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I just hope there's no protests between them. Let the guys race, if they want to bang bars, let them. EMF is trying to turn everyone into passive, scared to pass-type riders.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Testing some new stuff in the corner coming off the start for St. Louis. (my setting is at 15 and I did about 40 runs through here).

Race also did some lighting/decal updates to help see erode and it's super easy to see so should work out well.

dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

Rush wrote:
checkerz wrote:
Rush wrote: And I’m pretty sure you can’t sandbag the “pro” 250 class
pretty sure hes saying you're sandbagging bc you have no competition in 250s
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

dawsonsleeper wrote:
Rush wrote:
checkerz wrote:
That's pretty disrespectful to the people in 250s, considering the dude 2nd in points just finished on the podium at Daytona. Is there no competition in 450s then too? Is there any competition anywhere?
Rush
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Rush »

Ddavis wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote:
Rush wrote:
That's pretty disrespectful to the people in 250s, considering the dude 2nd in points just finished on the podium at Daytona. Is there no competition in 450s then too? Is there any competition anywhere?
Basically what I’m hearing is there is no competition for me :lol:
jk get off my ass
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

JLV...

Mistakes were made.. This was a Rush free zone. :lol:
T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Post by T_Frye127 »

checkerz wrote:
For years Tysen has been a (probably the most) respected championship contender in this game. He earned respect and it wasn't by complaining about every little thing that happened every week, especially about someone who has a way better resume than his.

thats the thing, kids these days dont know what respect is.
WillSt24
Team: BPC

Post by WillSt24 »

checkerz wrote:Race also did some lighting/decal updates to help see erode and it's super easy to see so should work out well.
Best news of 2018 so far
| WILLIAM ST-LAURENT |
MXS best finish : 2nd [SX] 3rd [MX]
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

Ddavis wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote:
Rush wrote:
i never said that, anyone with eyes can clearly see rush is killing everyone on 250W and thats just a fact so sorry if I offended you :D
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
Rush
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Rush »

T_Frye127 wrote:
checkerz wrote:
For years Tysen has been a (probably the most) respected championship contender in this game. He earned respect and it wasn't by complaining about every little thing that happened every week, especially about someone who has a way better resume than his.

thats the thing, kids these days dont know what respect is.
I know what respect is but people bashed me when I sucked every time I would get sketchy or even get near them. So why can’t I ask tysen what he was doing? Because he’s the goat?