2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Post by T_Frye127 »

Rush wrote:
checkerz wrote:We can only hope you do the same with the series itself... :roll: :roll: :roll:
Actually after re-reading i've changed my mind and decided to keep playing. Thank you for your help :lol:

like you were actually going to stop :twisted:
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

T_Frye127 wrote:
Rush wrote:
checkerz wrote:We can only hope you do the same with the series itself... :roll: :roll: :roll:
Actually after re-reading i've changed my mind and decided to keep playing. Thank you for your help :lol:

He went riding for the first time in 2 months and remembered how much work it was, Hes back to the sim grind now.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

Lnxa wrote:
T_Frye127 wrote:
Rush wrote: Actually after re-reading i've changed my mind and decided to keep playing. Thank you for your help :lol:

He went riding for the first time in 2 months and remembered how much work it was, Hes back to the sim grind now.
i opened the door to go outside and got beamed with sunlight to the forehead and just disconnected
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Ddavis wrote:Brett was afk for almost the entire main, so I'd imagine the average time for that section was pretty extreme with about 22 riders hitting that timing gate in 10 laps and it took them 2-3 seconds, then that one lap is about 8+ minutes long where he stopped. I'd imagine it takes quite a lengthy amount of time to bring up the average extreme enough to make a penalty upwards to around 20 seconds. I'm not sure what the percentage is, but could you make it where if there's a certain time over a certain percentage over the average time through that timing gate loop that it would be considered "invalid" and just be excused from the average segment times?
There's no question it could automatically handle this specific case, but the question is where do you draw the line. 8 minutes sounds like too much but if you did something like 30 seconds you have to consider whether it'd make cutting profitable in extreme situations. Say you have a cross country style race with a muddy climb where the first few riders go through clean and it's mayhem for everyone else. If you toss every time over 30 seconds, the average would be artificially low so just skipping the section and taking the penalty would look pretty good. (To be fair, that might still be the case with the current system since average plus a second would look good if you expect to be below average.)
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

FlyinHigh wrote:Couldn't this be fixed by just auto kicking people in the race that have been idle more than like 30 seconds or a minute?
Yeah if I am not mistaken awhile back during the Australian Supercross series that Jay hosted they had it so if you sat still for like 20 seconds it automatically kicked you. No clue how they did it but it kept everybody riding.
Rush
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Rush »

Yea but if we start auto kicking people how is Kyle gonna go get his pizza or spaghetti mid moto
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Post by T_Frye127 »

Lnxa wrote:
T_Frye127 wrote:
Rush wrote: Actually after re-reading i've changed my mind and decided to keep playing. Thank you for your help :lol:

thats what i figured when i was he wasnt shifting his bike in his facebook vid
Rush
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Rush »

T_Frye127 wrote:thats what i figured when i was he wasnt shifting his bike in his facebook vid
YOU CAN CLEARLY HEAR A SHIFT IN THE VIDEO M8
https://www.facebook.com/rush.chapman/v ... 941991554/
Funk
Team: Braap Life

Post by Funk »

Just spectating pro race on the stream and I gotta say Doiron needs banned, 100% intentional takeout in the LCQ. Ban that piece of shit. Threw his own race while in 2nd just to take someone out. That's not professional.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Funk wrote:Just spectating pro race on the stream and I gotta say Doiron needs banned, 100% intentional takeout in the LCQ. Ban that piece of shit. Threw his own race while in 2nd just to take someone out. That's not professional.
Leclair should be a dickhead and make enemy’s #4colton
ktm2219

Post by ktm2219 »

Funk wrote:Just spectating pro race on the stream and I gotta say Doiron needs banned, 100% intentional takeout in the LCQ. Ban that piece of shit. Threw his own race while in 2nd just to take someone out. That's not professional.
Man im just bad at the game, why in the hell would I want to get involved with something like this. I saw 4th down in the corner and I sent it. No risk no reward
Trevor Doiron
Funk
Team: Braap Life

Post by Funk »

ktm2219 wrote:
Man im just bad at the game, why in the hell would I want to get involved with something like this. I saw 4th down in the corner and I sent it. No risk no reward
No risk no reward? You were in 2nd place, Leclair had passed you clean and you straight T-boned him and ruined your own race at the same time. Unprofessional, bonehead move.

I'm 100% unbiased spectator watching the stream. But I do race and that was a dick move man.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Lapper's were terrible tonight
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Lnxa »

Fuck you Blakely, I get fucked by lappers every single race.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]