Good one jesse.
Laughed at this as well
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Jakob Hubbard wrote:
Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
Jakob Hubbard wrote:I've been lucky recently in the fact that I haven't gotten screwed over by other riders riding like novices.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

rip, yeah I was trying to avoid him I just didn't know where he was going...that was definitely me being an idiot :lol:
The field goal attempt is good.
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote: The field goal attempt is good.
hahahahah
ktm2219
Team: Privateer

Post by ktm2219 »

Ddavis wrote:I do a lot of stupid shit but wow nothing like this. Cmon Trevor I'd think you'd know better being around so long..

I’m bad, shouldn’t even race a 450

Just to clear things up that was not on purpose or I would’ve done something very stupid like send him to the moon
Trevor Doiron
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Clearly it wasn't intentional, Trevor. Just a lack of awareness when re-entering the track.
Bubba40
Team: Kyb/Enzo

Post by Bubba40 »

Lnxa wrote:
nioubie wrote:kids :shock: :o :D
Leclair is the new Root, Always riding dirty and shit talking people lmao.
MXTYSEN21
Team: Volcom Racing

Post by MXTYSEN21 »

@jesse

I didn't know I was banned until I went to join the server at like 7:10 to qualify lol.. So I looked at the protest and the demo and then it took me a minute to decide if I wanted to make a post in this thread kind of "disputing" it, was already 7:30 by then though. I could have PM'd someone but I just figured it was a final decision no matter what. I was just surprised because I've seen riders get not just one warning but multiple warnings in emf, I may be wrong on that but yeah it was just unexpected to not catch a break on that one, especially after how bad my season has already been lol... When it rains it pours.

It also would have been nice to get a private message or something beforehand letting me know I couldn't race.
you are a G jlv
Bubba40
Team: Kyb/Enzo

Post by Bubba40 »

Ddavis wrote:Tysen has been one of the chillest and most respectable racers on the game for over 6+ years.

One "iffy" track re-entry. BANHAMMER!

Ridiculous.
+1
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

MXTYSEN21 wrote:@jesse

I didn't know I was banned until I went to join the server at like 7:10 to qualify lol.. So I looked at the protest and the demo and then it took me a minute to decide if I wanted to make a post in this thread kind of "disputing" it, was already 7:30 by then though. I could have PM'd someone but I just figured it was a final decision no matter what. I was just surprised because I've seen riders get not just one warning but multiple warnings in emf, I may be wrong on that but yeah it was just unexpected to not catch a break on that one, especially after how bad my season has already been lol... When it rains it pours.

It also would have been nice to get a private message or something beforehand letting me know I couldn't race.
its okay, walter told them to kys and called them n words and got banned for 7 weeks, but i said theyre dumb and im perma banned
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I think I know the answer to this, but since I'm a smartass, what happens if a rider that raced West ends up being top 15 in the 450 points by the time West swings back around? :lol: Yes I know Rush will be fine.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Btw sorry for my bullshit again last night. I got heated (shocker) after getting into someone who was lagging (not the first time it's happened this year) which led to a couple more mistakes, including some out of my control. In the LCQ I got taken out in the first turn, made some passes, then realized quickly I was in the 250 class and some riders freak out when someone is passing them and just decide to race you into the berm instead of just letting you have the line and crashed. I disconnected a lap later. GG Arlington
cale726
Team: ks1999

Post by cale726 »

Ddavis wrote:I got heated
nothing new
jlv wrote:This unban is going to last maybe two days...
I figured I'd give him a chance after winning the 450 main. Bad idea I know.
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Ddavis wrote:I think I know the answer to this, but since I'm a smartass, what happens if a rider that raced West ends up being top 15 in the 450 points by the time West swings back around? :lol: Yes I know Rush will be fine.
Read the thread Devin......... :lol:
M@xTizZz wrote:
RXR_Banjo wrote:@Maxtizz, Can i race 450 ams ? If i score too many points and end up in top 15 will i be able to return to 250 west coast because there are still some rounds to come?
you can race in 450ams as long as you don't end up in top 15, you'll be able to go back to west for the last rounds.

Also protests of rd6 have been posted : http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=47999
Yamahaman95
Team: Jesus

Post by Yamahaman95 »

Ddavis wrote:Tysen has been one of the chillest and most respectable racers on the game for over 6+ years.

One "iffy" track re-entry. BANHAMMER!

Ridiculous.
I have a lot of respect for Tysen..but honestly..2 races this year he has punted me off the start when i had the wheel on him on the outside..he just faded and murdered me at a1 and one other race i can't remember, i just assumed it was a first person thing..and any spotter wouldn't catch it in time with the lag of discord. I always thought he needed to be more careful..not sure if a ban is the best thing..but at the same time..atleast we got someone who will host races at this point lol
Tiller Crocker wrote:Look at those handlebar guards