2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

Ddavis

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Post by Ddavis »

KaseoDip wrote:try to roast me in the process.
Take a joke dude
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Am sign ups aren't open yet, in case you guys didn't know
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
NoFear345
Team: IG: @dryan345

Post by NoFear345 »

ROSE822 wrote:
Panic_rev151 wrote:Learn how to ride after you get passed straight up instead of punting me next time thanks
mx201 wrote:Image
Just a mid moto rape sesh. Guys were bullying my poor honda around
Wouldn’t call that a punt tbh, he had the inside and you should of gave him it, Plus your lagg didn’t help the situation
He didn't have the inside, Tlou just cleanly made a pass on him. That was an attempt at a punt, or he caught to much pop off the roller. Either way pretty lame for everyone that got stuck in that, it wasn't Tlou who was lagging btw it was Gustavo.
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

NoFear345 wrote:
ROSE822 wrote:
Panic_rev151 wrote:Learn how to ride after you get passed straight up instead of punting me next time thanks
Wouldn’t call that a punt tbh, he had the inside and you should of gave him it, Plus your lagg didn’t help the situation
He didn't have the inside, Tlou just cleanly made a pass on him. That was an attempt at a punt, or he caught to much pop off the roller. Either way pretty lame for everyone that got stuck in that, it wasn't Tlou who was lagging btw it was Gustavo.
I wasn't going for the punt, when i have i cleaned anyone out? Why would i clean t lou out i just hit his back wheel and the rest can not be explained
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

mx201 wrote: I wasn't going for the punt, when i have i cleaned anyone out? Why would i clean t lou out i just hit his back wheel and the rest can not be explained
More often than not you would have gotten legs off without T-lou even knowing what hit him. Weird situation where he instantly crashed and you could have gotten away if Gustavo didn't run into you guys. This game can be so inconsistent with legs off.
GustavoMX930'
Team: 2 good 4 a team

Post by GustavoMX930' »

Ddavis wrote:
mx201 wrote: I wasn't going for the punt, when i have i cleaned anyone out? Why would i clean t lou out i just hit his back wheel and the rest can not be explained
More often than not you would have gotten legs off without T-lou even knowing what hit him. Weird situation where he instantly crashed and you could have gotten away if Gustavo didn't run into you guys. This game can be so inconsistent with legs off.
Really hope you and Devin aren’t saying it’s my fault. If you are, you both are pretty damn dumb. Check it from my POV, i was on the brakes and just touched Logan and i just backfliped... I’d have avoided if i had room, but i didnt so i tried to hit them as slow as possible. I really don’t see how it’s my fault...
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

This gif pretty much sums up how my 2nd and 3rd mains went, I'm going back my Houston setup for the rest of the season rofl.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
mx201

Post by mx201 »

GustavoMX930' wrote:
Ddavis wrote:
Really hope you and Devin aren’t saying it’s my fault. If you are, you both are pretty damn dumb. Check it from my POV, i was on the brakes and just touched Logan and i just backfliped... I’d have avoided if i had room, but i didnt so i tried to hit them as slow as possible. I really don’t see how it’s my fault...
Na you did nothing wrong i just died laughing when i went crazy hahah
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

GustavoMX930' wrote:Really hope you and Devin aren’t saying it’s my fault. If you are, you both are pretty damn dumb. Check it from my POV, i was on the brakes and just touched Logan and i just backfliped... I’d have avoided if i had room, but i didnt so i tried to hit them as slow as possible. I really don’t see how it’s my fault...
Nobody is saying it's your fault, but if you didn't hit Logan then Logan wouldn't have gone down. Is that an accusation or just pointing out what I see? :wink:
GustavoMX930'

Post by GustavoMX930' »

He didnt even get a legs off, he was just bhopping around lmao
jlv wrote:
GustavoMX930'

Post by GustavoMX930' »

Ddavis wrote: Nobody is saying it's your fault, but if you didn't hit Logan then Logan wouldn't have gone down. Is that an accusation or just pointing out what I see? :wink:
Sorry for dp, but thanks for pointing the obvious, Devin. no way Logan wouldn’t have crashed if i didnt hit him. He would have crashed if ANYONE hit him bc how collisions work in this game. i wouldn’t have crashed 1st moto if Devin Ryan didn’t come flipping from the whoops all the way to the turn and i wouldn’t have crashed if TLou didnt check up on the 2nd lap of the 3rd moto. It happens, i don’t see why it is my fault though, so blaming my lag is just pretty ridiculous
jlv wrote:
Panic_rev151
Team: Relax Attire

Post by Panic_rev151 »

All I'm saying is this is why when i pass i rather leave someone on the ground so this can't happen but it's really whatever it's just a game
mx201

Post by mx201 »

Panic_rev151 wrote:All I'm saying is this is why when i pass i rather leave someone on the ground so this can't happen but it's really whatever it's just a game
ight bet see you next week
Motoagogo

Post by Motoagogo »

mxsrider96 wrote:Am sign ups aren't open yet, in case you guys didn't know
On Discord they said AM/Novice sign ups will open at 8pm est tonight.
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Lnxa »

Just letting you guys know you have the points all fucked up from A2 and you still haven't updated them to the new points system.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]