2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Moderators: Wahlamt, nioubie, M@xTizZz

User avatar
T_Frye127
Posts: 856
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:15 am
Team: Volcom
Location: NW Indiana
Contact:

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Postby T_Frye127 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:38 pm

what are you fellas gonna do when you actually leave your house and dont have your memes? :P

User avatar
BradyS21
Posts: 1200
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:15 pm
Team: EuroTrashSilencer
Location: Working the corner to earn money to buy a new pipe because I don't know what my works pipe does :'(

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Postby BradyS21 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:42 pm

T_Frye127 wrote:what are you fellas gonna do when you actually leave your house and dont have your memes? :P

walk down the street
tyskorn wrote:WHOA WHOA WHOA. I apologize for Brady's language, everyone.

User avatar
Hi Im Skyqe
Posts: 2740
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:52 pm
Team: wat

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Postby Hi Im Skyqe » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:55 pm

T_Frye127 wrote:gotta love 2018 lol fuckin nerds


Image

User avatar
T_Frye127
Posts: 856
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:15 am
Team: Volcom
Location: NW Indiana
Contact:

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Postby T_Frye127 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:56 pm

BradyS21 wrote:
T_Frye127 wrote:what are you fellas gonna do when you actually leave your house and dont have your memes? :P

walk down the street



i see what you did there

User avatar
T_Frye127
Posts: 856
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:15 am
Team: Volcom
Location: NW Indiana
Contact:

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Postby T_Frye127 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:58 pm

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
T_Frye127 wrote:gotta love 2018 lol fuckin nerds


Image



you send people gfx cards to like you, enough said

User avatar
Hi Im Skyqe
Posts: 2740
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:52 pm
Team: wat

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Postby Hi Im Skyqe » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:04 pm

T_Frye127 wrote:
Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
T_Frye127 wrote:gotta love 2018 lol fuckin nerds


Image



you send people gfx cards to like you, enough said


Are you trying to say you want me to send you a graphics card so we can be friends?

User avatar
T_Frye127
Posts: 856
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:15 am
Team: Volcom
Location: NW Indiana
Contact:

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Postby T_Frye127 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:05 pm

i mean im not denying it haha

User avatar
T_Frye127
Posts: 856
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:15 am
Team: Volcom
Location: NW Indiana
Contact:

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Postby T_Frye127 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:07 pm

only if its a 980 kappa

User avatar
Hi Im Skyqe
Posts: 2740
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:52 pm
Team: wat

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Postby Hi Im Skyqe » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:09 pm

T_Frye127 wrote:i mean im not denying it haha


On second thought, you being angry is more fun. Carry on.

User avatar
T_Frye127
Posts: 856
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:15 am
Team: Volcom
Location: NW Indiana
Contact:

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Postby T_Frye127 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:19 pm

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
T_Frye127 wrote:i mean im not denying it haha


On second thought, you being angry is more fun. Carry on.



and what one of my comments leads you to think im angry? lol your troll is very bad

User avatar
Hi Im Skyqe
Posts: 2740
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:52 pm
Team: wat

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Postby Hi Im Skyqe » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:24 pm

T_Frye127 wrote:
Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
T_Frye127 wrote:i mean im not denying it haha


On second thought, you being angry is more fun. Carry on.



and what one of my comments leads you to think im angry? lol your troll is very bad


Image

User avatar
mxsrider96
Posts: 3551
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:15 am
Team: PoGo
Location: Indiana

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Postby mxsrider96 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:57 pm

T_Frye127 wrote:only if its a 980 kappa

Bro 980 is outdated af. Go big or go home, 1080ti
WAR CRY <3

Sun Burn

User avatar
T_Frye127
Posts: 856
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:15 am
Team: Volcom
Location: NW Indiana
Contact:

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Postby T_Frye127 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:10 pm

mxsrider96 wrote:
T_Frye127 wrote:only if its a 980 kappa

Bro 980 is outdated af. Go big or go home, 1080ti



you right. its only a joke tho because peter gives people 980's so that they will talk to him again :wink:

User avatar
T_Frye127
Posts: 856
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:15 am
Team: Volcom
Location: NW Indiana
Contact:

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Postby T_Frye127 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:19 pm

BradyS21 wrote:
T_Frye127 wrote:what are you fellas gonna do when you actually leave your house and dont have your memes? :P

walk down the street


pretty funny how someone is quick to take your money and then run their mouth on the forums LUL



dont take this like peter and think im angry now kiddo. just walk on down to hungry jacks n get you some food with that 20. :mrgreen:

User avatar
Hi Im Skyqe
Posts: 2740
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:52 pm
Team: wat

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Postby Hi Im Skyqe » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:26 pm

T_Frye127 wrote:
mxsrider96 wrote:
T_Frye127 wrote:only if its a 980 kappa

Bro 980 is outdated af. Go big or go home, 1080ti



you right. its only a joke tho because peter gives people 980's so that they will talk to him again :wink:


Wait a second, I gave away a 980?


Return to “EMF Racing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: aeffertz and 2 guests