2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

ColtonM

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Post by ColtonM »

Ddavis wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote:
Ddavis wrote:then my front end dropped and raised back up and I stayed on the gas so I didn't swap out and go flipping into him
you could also slow down at the end of whoops
I was going to but my front tire dropped when I tried to slow down.... it was get back on the gas and blitz out or keep slowing down and swap, and I've had a very badly dislocated shoulder to know what the latter ends up like.
To be fair my arm does not even move sooo.
ColtonM

Post by ColtonM »

But can you guy plz update the demos thx :D
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

:lol: all I'm saying is I expected to slow down after the whoops, and I probably would have still blew the berm but Kasey would have been ahead of me by then and I'd crash on my own. I hit the first little rut and was airborne until I hit him.
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

ColtonM wrote:But can you guy plz update the demos thx :D
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

250 Demos, didn't save 450 ones, sorry.
AHeckman2

Post by AHeckman2 »

DP but who's ready for 4 more illabb updates? :lol:

ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

Panic_rev151 wrote:Learn how to ride after you get passed straight up instead of punting me next time thanks
mx201 wrote:Image
Just a mid moto rape sesh. Guys were bullying my poor honda around
Wouldn’t call that a punt tbh, he had the inside and you should of gave him it, Plus your lagg didn’t help the situation
AHeckman2

Post by AHeckman2 »

This makes me happy :D

KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

Ddavis wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote:
Ddavis wrote:then my front end dropped and raised back up and I stayed on the gas so I didn't swap out and go flipping into him
you could also slow down at the end of whoops
I was going to but my front tire dropped when I tried to slow down.... it was get back on the gas and blitz out or keep slowing down and swap, and I've had a very badly dislocated shoulder to know what the latter ends up like.
How did I “yolo” the whoops? I hit them perfectly fine and went around the berm the exact same way everyone else was.. nothing different in the way I went through that section. You are just a terrible racer. Maybe next time you know you’re going to crash, think about maybe just crashing yourself and not effecting other peoples race by smashing into them
KaseoDip
Village Idiot

Post by KaseoDip »

Ddavis wrote:f
ALSO, how did you have a drive on me in the whoops? Watch my gif, when we go into the whoops, you are close behind. Near the half way point, I have pulled away from you.... So please tell me exactly how you had a drive on me and thought you could make a pass by going perpendicular into the berm? I hope you get banned
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I thought I was going to get a run on you in the whoops Kasey and have the inside, where 9/10 times the person will check up and let him have the position. About 3/4 through the whoops you carried your speed more than I expected you to, so I checked up, got a bit sideways, dropped the front wheel, then it was two options, continue on the throttle and straighten out the bike then brake after the whoops or slam the brakes swap and go down. I went with the first option but hit the first pre-built rut and got slightly airborne and when your tires aren't on the ground you aren't on the brakes, so anything I did at that point was out of my control and I couldn't slow down. Was it dumb on my part? Yeah I'll admit that, but did I clean you purposely? No I did not...
KaseoDip
Village Idiot

Post by KaseoDip »

How exactly was I supposed to check up on this?

Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

We get it Kasey, I fucked up and took you out. I'm sorry I cleaned you out, it wasn't intentional and I thought I would have been able to slow down in time and the ruts caused me to kamikaze into you. Let it go now..

Might as well post a couple A2 gifs

I think I would have been fine here if Jeremy didn't come in so hot on the inside causing Tyler to slam the brakes, and playing in 3rd person I thought I had more wiggle room between Tyler and I

and I still need to take into consideration the fucking ruts entering whoops with erode on, I didn't see anything here and got destroyed. I've entered whoops at an angle before and was fine, also I didn't crash once in these whoops during qualifying..

Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Also Kasey I thought I would get the run on you in the whoops but clearly didn't. For example here's me letting St-laurent have the line and squared him up.. oh btw who's that guy on the ground I had to avoid? :lol:

KaseoDip
Village Idiot

Post by KaseoDip »

You tell me to drop it yet in your VERY next post, you bring it back up and try to roast me in the process. Nice logic Devin. Very nice logic.