Ddavis

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Post by Ddavis »

Save (or swap) of the night (for me at least):
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

Honestly the rutts aren't that bad but the random holes in between the jumps is garbage. It sends my bike all over the place. One section I landed, then went to single in the corner and I was on the brakes and it's like I hit a patch of ice. It just kicked my bike to the side and I slid. Plus the chop is too much. I understand there's brake chop and acceleration chop but the heat was just too much. Feels like Unadilla in a stadium. Wish I had made it into the main because that erode looked a little better. Although it was still one lined. The heat was just too much for it to be fun.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
WillSt24
Team: BPC

Post by WillSt24 »

Fro77 wrote:Yeah I don't think the erode is bad, its just seeing the ruts its the problem. In the pictures barrington posted you can clearly see the ruts on the face but in sim you cant see at all unless its 2 feet deep.
Exactly. Its really hard to see them « in some parts of the track » because its not on the whole track.
| WILLIAM ST-LAURENT |
MXS best finish : 2nd [SX] 3rd [MX]
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

Xkxmotokid wrote:
Snopro704 wrote:250 is just a bunch of fucking ams. kinda shitty that so many spodes are in the night show cause there's only 40 signed up total..
So true
Yea its insane i got 10 legs off literally from someone hitting me. This class is a nut case
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

Clfitty wrote:Feels like Unadilla in a stadium.
You say Dilla? Keep it then. :lol: :lol:

Pumped to come out with a 7th tonight, and have the best consistency in the race with a 2.8. Awesome racing everybody. Myself I like the erode a lot, and I feel like it will get better as we keep going. You have to actually change your riding style during the race, which you would do IRL.

Thanks everyone for being patient with me with hosting as well. As tonight was my first time using the EMF Console, and hosting on EMF. See you guys next week!
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

Kellen saying I was bitching about erode? I'm confused, I've loved erode since it came out.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
Whiteracing204
Team: W.W. Designs Private

Post by Whiteracing204 »

When will we be able to run qualifying times in AM?
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

I done did one of the biggest chokes of my life. 4th with 2 laps to go then oj a rhythm section and get pushed back to 9th. Welp I still got top 10 which was my goal so I guess I'm happy? Anyways, I'm looking forward to racing A2. Good racing anyways.
Logeyboy
Team: Galaxy

Post by Logeyboy »

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
2019 Number Quest after Round 2 (yes with new points system)
Osari52
Team: SYS Racing

Post by Osari52 »

Lnxa wrote:Kellen saying I was bitching about erode? I'm confused, I've loved erode since it came out.
What I said was you were upset with erode erode *last week*. It was the same tonight and you seemed a lot more comfortable on it. I wasn't suggesting you hated erode, just that you weren't a fan last week.

I'm not wrong am I?
Lnxa wrote:Tell me why the ruts look like ruts from a GNCC race.
Lnxa wrote:You're high, The 250 main erode was perfect.
Kellen Brauer | Start Your Systems | Racer X
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

Osari52 wrote:
Lnxa wrote:Kellen saying I was bitching about erode? I'm confused, I've loved erode since it came out.
What I said was you were upset with erode erode *last week*. It was the same tonight and you seemed a lot more comfortable on it. I wasn't suggesting you hated erode, just that you weren't a fan last week.

I'm not wrong am I?
Lnxa wrote:Tell me why the ruts look like ruts from a GNCC race.
Lnxa wrote:You're high, The 250 main erode was perfect.
The first one I'm just stating that the ruts are huge so no complaining there, The second one I was saying the erode setting in the 250 main was better than the higher setting in the 450 Main, Still no complaining.
You said and I quote, "Mullins complained infinitely about the erode being terrible and needs to be changed."
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

So that is what happens when I'm not there to reel Kellen in? :mrgreen:
Yamahaman95
Team: Jesus

Post by Yamahaman95 »

I think the track eroded great, to anyone talking about stuff in the jump faces..honestly, i was cutting down and hitting the other sides of the faces to help, i think a lot of people might be struggling with suspension and blaming it on erode too, this was a great track for erode, and i think it shows that erode better suites east coast style tracks, the issue with seeing the ruts can be a real pain on the sweepers, but they are more prominent in the bowl corners early.

Thanks everyone for making the track and hosting. I really hope i can keep racing for a while before work takes over my life as usual
Tiller Crocker wrote:Look at those handlebar guards
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I also went into the stream and asked Kellen to admit that erode is shit in whoops and he says "Devin Davis is complaining about erode being bad in the chat.. maybe he thinks its bad cause he's bad"

Seriously Kellen?

As a community of RACERS (not COMMENTATORS) we've been talking in the race chat about how erode would be better if it was just for corners and to ditch it in the whoops and even some of the rhythm sections, we aren't saying erode as a whole is bad. I'm sure everything about it looks fine and dandy while streaming but not everything about it is dialed in. I think we're really close to getting it to a spot where everyone enjoys it, we're just giving our feedback to we can get to that point. Erode wouldn't be where it's at today if everyone said it was perfect from the get-go... and it's going to get better in the coming months because of the feedback we're giving from RACE EXPERIENCE not testing in a server with two of your buddies.

Anyways... just watched the 450 main on the stream and it's unreal how much talent is in the class. On one hand I'm super bummed to not make a main yet because it's the best players in the world and I just want to be a part of it, and I know I do better in longer races since I go for consistency over hot laps whereas with the field being as stacked as it is you can't do that anymore, you can't "bring it on home" anymore in 450s, there's too much speed to do that, if you do you'll get eaten up and maybe on a blue moon make a main event. For example look at Shack in 450s last week, not hating here but we know he isn't as fast as these hot lappers and he used consistency to his advantage last week and ended up 10th, this week he didn't even make the night show.. I'm not talking shit on Bryan I'm just stating how stacked the class is and how close it is between 10th-50th right now. I can easily see 8-12 different winners in the 450 class this year. I can realistically see these guys still getting a win in SX: Tysen, Fjeldberg, Smith, Root (if he ever shows up), Mitchell, Leclair, Burkeen, Whealon, Rush (on the East coast), Armstrong, Shipley, Haley, and who knows there's another 5-10 guys (maybe a guy like Atom or Holden Cote) I can see winning a main in the triple crown races next week. It's unreal how stacked it is, and it's cool to see but at the same time I'm kicking myself because I was in a position both weeks now to make the main. That's probably the biggest bummer for me, I was in position both rounds and made stupid mental mistakes I shouldn't be making, it might be different if I was flat out not making it off speed but last round I was in a big battle for qualifying spots and over-scrubed the finish line and caught a peg on a rut, then this week I wadded up in the whoops all alone in 2nd when I was playing it safe and trying to be smooth.. I don't know man, this season is going to be crazy and I have no idea who is going to win. Tysen used to be able to crash 2-3 times in a main and still get a podium, this year (depending on his start) you can't do that. There's no coming from 20th to a 3rd this year with the depth and Seabolt showed that tonight (if you do, you're savage af).
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Ddavis wrote:I also went into the stream and asked Kellen to admit that erode is shit in whoops and he says "Devin Davis is complaining about erode being bad in the chat.. maybe he thinks its bad cause he's bad"

Seriously Kellen?