2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

Ddavis

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Post by Ddavis »

Oh, this is what Whealon is mad about...

Do you want to know what I see here? Probably not since nobody listens to me, just argues, but I'll try to explain anyways.

To me, I thought Whealon was going to jump into the berm and rail it (since he's fast af), but instead Bryce jumped all the way up into the berm, stopping any momentum he had. Due to that happening, I was inside of Bryce and outside of the downed rider. It was take out whoever was outside of me (didn't know it was Bryce I don't have anyone's skins during races), or slam the brakes, tangle bars, and both fall onto the downed rider. Sorry you went down, but wasn't an intentional takeout. You landed and basically came to a stop, catching me by surprise, so I threaded the needle and went in the middle of you two. Sorry you went down Bryce.

Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

I still don't understand why there is no admins in the servers restarting once everyone finishes.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

Sorry if I messed up anyone in the main. I was really sketchy. Rode like a total am. I just can't figure out this erode mess apparently. Main events seem like who can survive now. Evidently I can't lol. Killing my motivation to play.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
ShadDaddy708
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Tagger Designs

Post by ShadDaddy708 »

Atom6246 wrote:Great experience racing tonight. I dont even know who won but congrats
Sorry for that one Atom. My B
Panic_rev151
Team: Relax Attire

Post by Panic_rev151 »

Sick night
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Clfitty wrote:Main events seem like who can survive now. Evidently I can't lol. Killing my motivation to play.
I understand everyone has to adapt to the erode, but 4 rounds into the season and I don't really see any huge positives from it.

The tracks are pretty sick at the end of the mains, but there's a big "in between" stage during the mains where the track is getting rutted but isn't quite there yet and doesn't really flow, but near the end it gets worked in and ends up flowing pretty good, but it's so rough you're just trying to not eat shit. I miss the racing last year where you could actually focus on racing who is around you... it was a lot more fun than trying to 1) Avoid anyone getting sketchy and 2) Try to not crash due to the track changing.

I'll prob end up posting some GIFs later of some of the weird ass crashes I get with erode, one second I'm fine the next I'm on the ground, no idea what I hit.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

When you play 3rd and basically see a wild Suzuki above you

Peick save in the LCQ

Crashed like 4x tonight on this dumb triple

Apparently I'm the reason Dennis got a good start and crashed all by himself and put himself at the back of the pack to get involved in shit like this, yeah it's my fault he went down first lap in 2nd....

fyi Atom I hit the bales because I got bucked

DaleMullins873
Team: Transmoto

Post by DaleMullins873 »

Ddavis wrote:.
please stop with your gifs. :)
⚔️2017 Australian MX2 Nationals Champion
⚔️2019 MXSEMF 250 Supercross Champion
⚔️2019 Australian 250 Supercross Champion
⚔️2020 EMF NA Supercross 250 Champion
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Cody Darr »

Ddavis wrote:I'll prob end up posting some GIFs later
Ddavis wrote:Image
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!
nioubie
Team: *eMc*

Post by nioubie »

Atom6246 wrote:Why are people going invis in a race server... Why are people (better yet Amateurs) sitting on the gate in a "Pro only" qualifying server to prevent people (2 of which are top 10 in points, 1 is the defending champion) making it into the night show. Why aren't their admins restarting qualifying servers before UID. Why are people top 10 in points not getting put into the LCQ when its in the rule book. Why do triple crown events gate picks go off of qualifying and not previous races. Trust me I appreciate the work that goes into every single round but just today we finally got the updated points and standings. Just feel like its taking so long but I dont know whats going on behind closed doors. Can only hope this stuff is being worked on.
since 1 month, i'm coding about 10hours per days, except my week off from 8 to 16 january.
Results tooks about 4/5 days of coding.
I also now have more IRL work, since i almost couldnot do anything for about 1 month.
Theres still many things to update, lot of bugs and background admin parts.

For next week, the goal is to reserve qualifying and racing servers for rider that are signed up to the current race.

So ye, things aren't perfect right now, but we are working on it. Thx for your patience.
Panic_rev151
Team: Relax Attire

Post by Panic_rev151 »

since 1 month, i'm coding about 10hours per days, except my week off from 8 to 16 january.
Results tooks about 4/5 days of coding.
I also now have more IRL work, since i almost couldnot do anything for about 1 month.
Theres still many things to update, lot of bugs and background admin parts.

For next week, the goal is to reserve qualifying and racing servers for rider that are signed up to the current race.

So ye, things aren't perfect right now, but we are working on it. Thx for your patience.

At least you are listening to our request's i respect it
NoFear345
Team: IG: @dryan345

Post by NoFear345 »

Lil code sesh
newmanb138
Team: United

Post by newmanb138 »

Anyone know that the deal with ams qualifying is or when it will open? I know people have been talking about shortening it, but haven't seen any info on it.
nioubie
Team: *eMc*

Post by nioubie »

newmanb138 wrote:Anyone know that the deal with ams qualifying is or when it will open? I know people have been talking about shortening it, but haven't seen any info on it.
i think tomorow morning.