2018 [EU region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

Logeyboy
Team: Galaxy

Re: 2018 [EU region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Post by Logeyboy »

M@xTizZz wrote:
manii20 wrote:yeah, it usually starts at 3pm my time and now it said 11am on the website, so they must of made a mistake haha
Logan Hegz asked me to open the quali 2hours before because it fit better with his time and he was able to open the servers, but apparently he didn't ..
I told you I couldn’t because I had my race on at that time. Didn’t even check to see if it was changed back or not. Sorry!!
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

Just a reminder !

Rule about the east coast :

- If you already rode 1 heat of the west coast, you can't sign up for the east (coded on the website)
- if you are top 15 in points in 450Pro, you can't drop down to race 250East (not coded on the website)
- if you are top 15 in points in 450Am, you can't drop down to race 250Am East (not coded on the website)

This means Jeremi Seabolt and Colton Mitchell don't have the right to race the 250 east.
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Thanks for hosting.

250 class is wild.
Rico118

Post by Rico118 »

Ddavis wrote:Thanks for hosting.

250 class is wild.
Devin why did you cry about Jannik's blockpass? and doing the same thing to me?
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Rico, Jannik punted me over the berm on the opening lap when we were both inside the top 10. I block passed you on the final lap in the final corner. There's a big difference between the two, besides, I apologized but you seemed to ignore it just to make me seem like a bad guy.
Ddavis wrote:I didn't mean to take you out, but it was the final corner on the final lap and you left the door WIDE OPEN. I went inside and I got on the brakes so you didn't square me up. It didn't cost you any positions other than me getting around you. I'd expect anyone in the class to do the same to me in the final corner.
manii20

Post by manii20 »

Missed the main LOL. Gonna focus more on the upcoming races
RacerMx50
Team: JIBR/Skullcandy

Post by RacerMx50 »

Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

I love racing on different erode values every week. Awesome job of hosting whoever it was. I put it in chat multiple times during warm up and still didnt change it.
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

Good race, almost a top 10 for me. JACK FOWLER I don't know your forum account to PM you but listen buddy! Whatever I did was completely unintentional. Based on this:
Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
Clfitty wrote:Main event and you're getting lapped, I understand that it's racing. But if you're getting lapped in a heat or an lcq AND you don't respect the blue flag, AND you make a leader crash... you don't belong in the Pro class, much less the 450 pro class. One week suspensions will not teach these people anything and they'll be back to ruin more people's nights in a couple of rounds.
Jack had a provisional pro license on rF because of his protest history. He has been suspended multiple times for taking out leaders as a lapper. Seems to have no respect for anyone on the track besides himself in many cases..
You don't have the best record. I don't want beef pal. I know you're mad cuz you didn't get in but lets just let it go and move on. If you choose otherwise, oh well, I can only hope that EMF sees I am doing my best to keep it clean. I'll accept whatever though. I'm just pumped I'm finally making mains :mrgreen:
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

GIF of my "dirty pass". Last corner last lap, I sent it through the whoops :lol:

Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Meanwhile...

Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

This is a little DDavisy but I was able to find out what i did and JACK BUDDY I didn't see you! I even slammed on the brakes as soon as I did. You no even fall off :)
My view:
Your mistake earlier that lap:
MISTAKES HAPPEN!!
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
WellsMX524
Team: Aspect Visual Co.

Post by WellsMX524 »

inb4 I get protested. Here is the corner that Alanas was upset about. As you can see, there was a rider down on the outside, I didn't know Alanas had the inside, I play FP. He ends up taking us both out.

Fast forward to the last lap:
I was setting Alanas up for the pass, fully knowing that I was comfortable in the whoops in 4th gear, and pretty much giving it everything knowing that it was the last spot and I was out of a transfer.

Here is where the controversy begins. The GIF makes it look a lot worse than what actually happened. If you go to the demo and listen, I am downshifting and I'm off the throttle. It was a racing incident. Last transfer, last lap, last corner. The AMA would've done nothing about that. In fact, the same thing happened last Saturday night, as a lot of you have seen.
So, yeah, very unfortunate for Alanas, but that's racing. That was not a "5th wide punt" as someone was implying.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

You also got a little out of shape in the whoops, Neal, making your take out seem worse than it really was.

99% of you would have done the same move, probably dirtier.
maggett
Team: Architech

Post by maggett »

Ddavis wrote:Meanwhile...

dont worry about it seems he not the smartest guy (hes getting lapped aswell)
2018 EMF EU 250SX East Coast Champion