2018 [EU region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

Atom6246

Re: 2018 [EU region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Post by Atom6246 »

Erode should always be on 1. I even said it before the race started in all caps. Just like A2 you guys had the erode settings so much different than US and it was so bad.

Please just leave it on 1, at least for the mains.
CeeJayHDz
Team: Privateer

Post by CeeJayHDz »

CeeJayHDz wrote:Connor Lynds Red Plate Update

nvm
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

M@xTizZz wrote:
Atom6246 wrote:Why is the erode always different for EU races. It makes zero sense.
Valtteri sorry for cleaning you, thought you heard me going for it.
erode was 1.5 the whole night
i think erode was 1.5 for the main event on NA but have to double check with Chase
so i double check with Chase about erode, here's his replie :
"1.5 was on the 450 main, it was 2 on the 250 main. And it built really well"

exact same value then... your question makes 0 sense i'm sorry

People who think Chase ran 8mn for 450 heats in NA rd4 :
http://mxsimulator.com/servers/mxsemf.m ... s/944.html
http://mxsimulator.com/servers/mxsemf.m ... s/943.html

it will be better if you could let us make our job, when we are doing mistakes you'll be informed but for now, let us do, we are doing it since quite long time now and i think we know what we do.
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Lnxa »

CeeJayHDz wrote:

nvm
Red plate was to heavy huh?
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
CeeJayHDz

Post by CeeJayHDz »

Lnxa wrote:
CeeJayHDz wrote:

nvm
and made of some weird material that attracted me to the bales
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

CeeJayHDz wrote:
Lnxa wrote:
CeeJayHDz wrote:

nvm
ride365 bales?
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

M@xTizZz wrote:it will be better if you could let us make our job, when we are doing mistakes you'll be informed but for now, let us do, we are doing it since quite long time now and i think we know what we do.
Obviously not considering we have invisible riders IN RACING SERVERS, amateurs sitting on the gate in a "Pro only" qualifying servers to prevent people from making it into the night show, no admins restarting the qual servers before the race so people get their laptimes in, triple crown events gate picks go off of qualifying and not previous races. These are the standards, its not rocket science.
5 weeks in and we still have all these problems (those are just the ones I can name). Might not be your worst decision to start listening to the people that make the show possible.
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

ROSE822 wrote:
CeeJayHDz wrote:
Lnxa wrote: Red plate was to heavy huh?
ride365 bales?
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

Atom6246 wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote:it will be better if you could let us make our job, when we are doing mistakes you'll be informed but for now, let us do, we are doing it since quite long time now and i think we know what we do.
Obviously not considering we have invisible riders IN RACING SERVERS, amateurs sitting on the gate in a "Pro only" qualifying servers to prevent people from making it into the night show, no admins restarting the qual servers before the race so people get their laptimes in, triple crown events gate picks go off of qualifying and not previous races. These are the standards, its not rocket science.
5 weeks in and we still have all these problems (those are just the ones I can name). Might not be your worst decision to start listening to the people that make the show possible.
If i'm listening to you tonight, you're wrong, erode was the same than NA.
And the way you're saying things doesn't really make me want to listen to you.
I don't think we are not listening to people, we may not listen to some people in the future.
Invisible riders in racing servers, we don't know from where come this problem, we are searching.
Amateur sitting in a pro only servers is going to be fixed, we are working on it since the 1st guy mentioned the problem.
No admin restarting the race, you want us to take 10 differents admins to restart each server for one hour, it will not happen i'm sorry.
But if there are only the players signed up on servers, it will not be a problem anymore.
Triple crown events gate pick doesn't come from the previous races, yes it was already like that on GP, for now we don't plan to change it.
I'm not sure if these are the standarts, the important things you mentionned will be fixed soon.

You can be the guy who will always criticize every little things, and take the risk we'll not listen to you anymore (cause we are still doing this whole thing on our free time and the time i take to verify what you/others complainers says and talk to you isn't a time i could put into the real work we have).
Or you can just tell us when there are real problems and let us fix it. It's up to you.

And yes we are hosting events for this game since quite long time now, you were not even playing it when we started to host events...
I confirm, we know what we do.
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
Snopro704

Post by Snopro704 »

Haley next time you try to ram your bike up my ass don't do it during the first few laps please.
Flower Power - Am I an OG yet? :lol:
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

Snopro704 wrote:Haley next time you try to ram your bike up my ass don't do it during the first few laps please.
OOO maybe you should learn to be a good lapper in future [Previous Rounds]
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

M@xTizZz wrote:No admin restarting the race, you want us to take 10 differents admins to restart each server for one hour, it will not happen i'm sorry.
You don't understand. I'm saying we need admins to restart the servers before UID grab so the final session counts. Not every single race. Wheels did it as a 1 man team, I'm sure you guys can too.
M@xTizZz wrote:You can be the guy who will always criticize every little things, and take the risk we'll not listen to you anymore (cause we are still doing this whole thing on our free time and the time i take to verify what you/others complainers says and talk to you isn't a time i could put into the real work we have).
I've paid $50 to race SX alone, I believe I'm entitled to say my constructive criticism and it to be taking into consideration. I'm not the best at conveying my point and I apologize for that but if we aren't getting updated on whats being fixed, how are we supposed to expect it to get fixed?
Thank you for clearing up whats being fixed and whats not, sorry if I sound like I'm complaining.
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Lnxa »

M@xTizZz wrote: Invisible riders in racing servers, we don't know from where come this problem, we are searching.
Just turn the setting off in the race server that makes people go invisible after not hitting a timing gate for awhile.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

What's the problem with the invisible riders? Is that not better than afk riders in the middle of the track? :?:
nioubie
Team: *eMc*

Post by nioubie »

barrington314 wrote:What's the problem with the invisible riders? Is that not better than afk riders in the middle of the track? :?:
it is just for the race server, i didn't know the command to avoid this. So now all the racing servers have it, not the qualifiers.