2018 [EU region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Re: 2018 [EU region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Post by T_Frye127 »

im not mad haha it was my fault for getting sketch in the whoops. im just sayin you saw me getting sketch and that i was barely going to make the corner you could have let off a little bit and cut down just like the two dudes after us did and avoided contact. but like i said it really doesnt matter cos im the one that got sketch and aloud you to close the gap.
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

T_Frye127 wrote:im not mad haha it was my fault for getting sketch in the whoops. im just sayin you saw me getting sketch and that i was barely going to make the corner you could have let off a little bit and cut down just like the two dudes after us did and avoided contact. but like i said it really doesnt matter cos im the one that got sketch and aloud you to close the gap.
Ok glad were cool. I'll remember though for future reference though to try and cut down faster, or if we ever get close again.
Snopro704

Post by Snopro704 »

For AMs In the NA thread they are suggesting having the first hour of the race be qualifying instead, regardless of the fact that they would get multiple days to practice the track in advance. I think this would be a good idea for EU too so that u can't just sit in a quali server all day.
Flower Power - Am I an OG yet? :lol:
manii20

Post by manii20 »

mx201 wrote: Yea no problems ive never protested anyone in this game so dont worry see ya Houston!
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

Snopro704 wrote:For AMs In the NA thread they are suggesting having the first hour of the race be qualifying instead, regardless of the fact that they would get multiple days to practice the track in advance. I think this would be a good idea for EU too so that u can't just sit in a quali server all day.
I would rather it be Limited Qualifying myself, how rf use to be when you got 2 sessions on the track for qualifying. As it would be hard for me to show up for EU an extra hour early to qualify as I have work during the day. But good suggestion.
Lynch
Team: Atlas Technologies

Post by Lynch »

Dunivant25 wrote:
Snopro704 wrote:For AMs In the NA thread they are suggesting having the first hour of the race be qualifying instead, regardless of the fact that they would get multiple days to practice the track in advance. I think this would be a good idea for EU too so that u can't just sit in a quali server all day.
I would rather it be Limited Qualifying myself, how rf use to be when you got 2 sessions on the track for qualifying. As it would be hard for me to show up for EU an extra hour early to qualify as I have work during the day. But good suggestion.
I second this, I barely have time to makes the events as it is however it's a lot easier for me to put in 2 sessions on a Sunday than it is to put an extra hour into the game on race night.
ShortyMX
Team: Skullcandy

Post by ShortyMX »

Y'all need to chill and enjoy it lol
ImageImageImage
CeeJayHDz
Team: Privateer

Post by CeeJayHDz »

Only euro inside the top 7, cmon guys my backs hurting lol (NA too strong)
skyzen
Team: IZI Racing

Post by skyzen »

Supercross is random af, especially with the erode, everyone in the top13 have the potential to win the race ^^
1st 2014 Motosport Outdoor Nationals presented by One Industries
1st 2018 Race Tech North American Nationals
1st 2018 MotoOption Pro Supercross
1st 2019 MotoOption Pro National
Tonimxer984
Team: TG Films

Post by Tonimxer984 »

If someone else has experienced shitty performance (weird to explain, 125-111 fps but not smooth) and has fixed it please pm me how to solve it or any graphics settings that will help, thanks in advance!
2016 EMF SX 250 Amateur Champion
manii20

Post by manii20 »

Tonimxer984 wrote:If someone else has experienced shitty performance (weird to explain, 125-111 fps but not smooth) and has fixed it please pm me how to solve it or any graphics settings that will help, thanks in advance!
Same case but 90-125. Would love some help
Br4Ap69

Post by Br4Ap69 »

Tonimxer984 wrote:If someone else has experienced shitty performance (weird to explain, 125-111 fps but not smooth) and has fixed it please pm me how to solve it or any graphics settings that will help, thanks in advance!
Snopro704

Post by Snopro704 »

Dunivant25 wrote:
No chase I mean qualifying would start at the time the race does now and go for an hour. I wouldn't be able to make it either if it started at 1cst.
Flower Power - Am I an OG yet? :lol:
manii20

Post by manii20 »

Snopro704 wrote:
Dunivant25 wrote:
No chase I mean qualifying would start at the time the race does now and go for an hour. I wouldn't be able to make it either if it started at 1cst.
It would go to 12am-1am for euros so really would be weird to have european races that late...
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

We decided to change the racetimes according to what they use for the irl serie.

What did it change ?
250 heats now have the same time than the 450 = 6mn + 1lap
LCQ = 4mn + 1lap

It will be applyed tonight for the round 1 of Amateur series and next week for the rd2 of Pro series
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF