2018 [EU region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

JackGat369
Team: TM Factory Racing

Re: 2018 [EU region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Post by JackGat369 »

Highlight Video Will be out before Friday for EU races! Starting to going through the demos to get clips now, some great racing tonight
dylangatlin876
Team: MotoChasin

Post by dylangatlin876 »

Just want to say sorry to Linus for that last corner take-out I was on the breaks, but still no excuse it was a dumb decision on my part.
Why do they call me Dildo?
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Victor173mx wrote:
Lnxa wrote:I hope you enjoy the ban Victor Nicot, Why pay to race when you're gonna get last and punt the leaders?
? i did the quad, u didnt, i couldnt know it was leaders or not in front of me, and it's not my fault if collisions suck. Yea and it's my fault if u didnt win tonight, u are the best at this game man.
Please tell me how you are not in the wrong here..

Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Ddavis wrote:I wasn't trying to take you out, but I had the inside and you didn't check up and you paid the consequences of that. I've had way too many dumb legs off crashes from giving the person just enough room, catching a handlebar, and going down.
First you said "you didn't check up and you paid the consequences of that", then you said "I've had way too many dumb legs off crashes from giving the person just enough room". So you're admitting you rode me high on purpose. But yet its still my fault for not checking up? How would I have checked up anyways? Honestly. How. Do you not see the Honda behind us? Am I suppose to check up, cut down, then take myself and him out because you've had "too many dumb legs off crashes"? Or this all could be avoided by you not going up to the bales from the inside, on the first lap, while singling out. lol alright man goood luck.
Abear944
Team: Yogi Designs

Post by Abear944 »

Ddavis wrote:
Victor173mx wrote:
Lnxa wrote:I hope you enjoy the ban Victor Nicot, Why pay to race when you're gonna get last and punt the leaders?
? i did the quad, u didnt, i couldnt know it was leaders or not in front of me, and it's not my fault if collisions suck. Yea and it's my fault if u didnt win tonight, u are the best at this game man.

Get race awareness.....it will really help you out.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Atom6246 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:I wasn't trying to take you out, but I had the inside and you didn't check up and you paid the consequences of that. I've had way too many dumb legs off crashes from giving the person just enough room, catching a handlebar, and going down.
First you said "you didn't check up and you paid the consequences of that", then you said "I've had way too many dumb legs off crashes from giving the person just enough room". So you're admitting you rode me high on purpose. But yet its still my fault for not checking up? How would I have checked up anyways? Honestly. How. Do you not see the Honda behind us? Am I suppose to check up, cut down, then take myself and him out because you've had "too many dumb legs off crashes"? Or this all could be avoided by you not going up to the bales from the inside, on the first lap, while singling out. lol alright man goood luck.
You need to chill the fuck out Atom and stop trying to blame a 2 second incident that happened 20 seconds into the race. Yes, I wasn't trying to take you out. If I checked up I probably would have gotten caught up in your lag bubble since your internet has historically been bullshit and I probably would have crashed, instead I took the gamble that you were going to check up and hey guess what you treat every single lap of every single race like its the last lap of qualifying and you need to get that tenth of a second to compare your dick size to your bud so you rode into the back of me and fell over, costing you a total of what? 2 seconds? If I didn't hit you the Honda behind us was going to slam you harder, get over it Atom. Why the fuck are you in 20th anyways? Aren't you supposed to be a title contender or something?
Victor173mx

Post by Victor173mx »

Abear944 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:
Victor173mx wrote: ? i did the quad, u didnt, i couldnt know it was leaders or not in front of me, and it's not my fault if collisions suck. Yea and it's my fault if u didnt win tonight, u are the best at this game man.

i think u wont learn me how to play.
If u arent able to see that in both cases i hit the quad and not the guy in front of me and i cant avoid me (u see on the second gif i was trying to avoid him), i cant do anything for u.
Victor173mx

Post by Victor173mx »

If u arent able to see that in both cases i hit the quad and not the guy in front of me and i couldnt avoid him* (u see on the second gif i was trying to avoid him), i cant do anything for u.
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

Victor173mx wrote:
Abear944 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:

[img]https://i.gyazo.com/5af207f0f04066f211c ... b8.gif[img]
[img]https://i.gyazo.com/443f1ac5d3abde8fe4a ... 80.gif[img]
If u arent able to see that in both cases i hit the quad and not the guy in front of me and i cant avoid me (u see on the second gif i was trying to avoid him), i cant do anything for u.
Don't waste your time with this idiot anymore guys, See you at round 3 (Probably 4) Victor!
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Victor173mx wrote:i think u wont learn me how to play.
Your English is almost as bad as your race awareness.

BTW @ whoever was streaming and trying to talk shit on me getting in of the way, I spent the last 2 or 3 laps getting out of the way of the leaders successfully without holding anyone up and in this specific situation Lynds made a mistake and I overjumped the triple a bit since I hadn't hit the takeoff on the right side since I usually hit it on the middle of the jump. I landed hard on the brakes, made the far inside and proceeded to hug the bales and made sure I got out of the way on the start so just because Victor has no brain doesn't mean every lapper is an idiot..
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Ddavis wrote:You need to chill the fuck out Atom
IRONYYYYY

"Why the fuck are you in 20th anyways? Aren't you supposed to be a title contender or something?"
First of all, no I'm not. I have yet to prove myself in SX. But here's why.
*side note* Im not even mad at Dennis for that because we talked about it maturely and understood both of our sides.. something you haven't learned yet.
"I probably would have gotten caught up in your lag bubble since your internet has historically been bullshit"
Ok now you're just saying some dumb shit trying to snake your way out of this and make it look like its still my fault. Please show me where my internet has been bullshit besides when I was getting ddosed in East coast. I'll wait...
I've had this internet since 2014 *when I started racing*
"and hey guess what you treat every single lap of every single race like its the last lap of qualifying and you need to get that tenth of a second to compare your dick size to your bud so you rode into the back of me and fell over"
lol I just got roasted so hard omg
"rode into the back of me"
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Ban me for the entire season. You got me Atom
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Atom6246 wrote:we talked about it maturely and understood both of our sides.. something you haven't learned yet.
You didn't come into discord and talk to me about it though, you put me on blast on the forums........
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Ddavis wrote:Ban me for the entire season. You got me Atom
Im not protesting you, its not worth it. I just wanted to bring it to your attention that if it happens to you... well.
Ddavis wrote:You didn't come into discord and talk to me about it though, you put me on blast on the forums........
What discord? I have never been in a discord with you.