2018 [EU region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Moderators: Wahlamt, nioubie, M@xTizZz

User avatar
manii20
Posts: 482
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:17 pm
Team: TMFR

Re: 2018 [EU region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Postby manii20 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:06 pm

Rico118 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:Lappers were absolutely terrible in 250s, didn't move at all and if you didn't make the pass quick they just said fuck the blue flag and raced you like it was for position.
Image

User avatar
manii20
Posts: 482
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:17 pm
Team: TMFR

Re: 2018 [EU region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Postby manii20 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:07 pm

Sorry for DP, but what's on your mind Mads Balzer? hahahaha, why protecting the line so funny in heats? Literally going from one side of the track to another, screwed us both
Image

Ddavis
Posts: 16808
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Team: DX3 Suzuki
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: 2018 [EU region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Postby Ddavis » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:04 am

Even though I feel like 250 E/W in the EU series is a complete spode fest, it still felt good to run inside the top 5 in an organized pro series again, its felt like ages. For the exception of a few dumb mistakes I'm happy to grab a 6th, and its giving me confidence moving forward in SX this year.
'13 7th [W] '14 6th [E] 9th [MX] '15 9th [MX] '16 11th [MX] '17 7th [SX/MX] '18 9th [MX]
#s 410 - 40 - 29 - 24 - 13 - 45 - 15 - 32*
NA 2 Podiums - 20 Top 5's - 97 Top 10's | Post 2018
EU 2015 450 Pro SX Main Event Win + Multiple Podiums

User avatar
RH154
Posts: 186
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:15 pm
Location: Northern Ireland

Re: 2018 [EU region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Postby RH154 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:00 pm

Thanks For a great series guys. Yes I know the season isn't over but I'm not racing anymore there is no more enjoyment coming to me from this game I've already got a season ban in EU series and I'm gonna get a ban in NA anyway. Have a good rest off the season and good luck for Mxsgp. Maybe i'll be back in 2019 if yous are still hosting, Until the peace out
White,Gatland and the others will love this
Image

CeeJayHDz
Posts: 677
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:05 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 2018 [EU region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Postby CeeJayHDz » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:57 pm

RH154 wrote:Thanks For a great series guys. Yes I know the season isn't over but I'm not racing anymore there is no more enjoyment coming to me from this game I've already got a season ban in EU series and I'm gonna get a ban in NA anyway. Have a good rest off the season and good luck for Mxsgp. Maybe i'll be back in 2019 if yous are still hosting, Until the peace out
White,Gatland and the others will love this


I think everyone loves this you're a fucking idiot
Image

User avatar
ROSE822
Posts: 1260
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:41 pm
Team: Architech
Location: United Kingdom

Re: 2018 [EU region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Postby ROSE822 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:58 pm

CeeJayHDz wrote:
RH154 wrote:Thanks For a great series guys. Yes I know the season isn't over but I'm not racing anymore there is no more enjoyment coming to me from this game I've already got a season ban in EU series and I'm gonna get a ban in NA anyway. Have a good rest off the season and good luck for Mxsgp. Maybe i'll be back in 2019 if yous are still hosting, Until the peace out
White,Gatland and the others will love this


I think everyone loves this you're a fucking idiot


+1
Image

User avatar
manii20
Posts: 482
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:17 pm
Team: TMFR

Re: 2018 [EU region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Postby manii20 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:56 pm

Track is not on the server yet?
Image

User avatar
M@xTizZz
Posts: 2750
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:20 pm
Team: TizZy-Design
Location: France

Re: 2018 [EU region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Postby M@xTizZz » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:15 pm

Protests results posted here : viewtopic.php?f=19&t=48056

the track is on the 3 pro quali servers
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF

User avatar
RH154
Posts: 186
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:15 pm
Location: Northern Ireland

Re: 2018 [EU region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Postby RH154 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:19 pm

Why did you ban me from the site?
Image

DABZZZ
Posts: 888
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:02 pm
Team: Vibe+
Location: Your Moms Meat Cave

Re: 2018 [EU region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Postby DABZZZ » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:21 pm

RH154 wrote:Why did you ban me from the site?


I would assume to get away from your pettiness and nonsense.
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds

User avatar
skyzen
Posts: 348
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:35 pm
Team: IZI Racing

Re: 2018 [EU region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Postby skyzen » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:03 pm

protest make this champ fucking useless lol
1st 2014 Motosport Outdoor Nationals presented by One Industries
1st 2018 Race Tech North American Nationals
1st 2018 MotoOption Pro Supercross
1st 2018 MXSEMF Pro Nationals

User avatar
Brina927
Posts: 2700
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:55 am
Team: Whipstyle
Location: Phoenix Arizona
Contact:

Re: 2018 [EU region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Postby Brina927 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:04 pm

That was so fun! I saw P3 on my board and I choked lol.
Discord: MxBrina#9694

http://www.paypal.me/mxbrina -Creating content since 2009

jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.

CeeJayHDz
Posts: 677
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:05 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 2018 [EU region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Postby CeeJayHDz » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:06 pm

CeeJayHDz wrote:Davino i will punt you every single fucking race until you learn what the blue flag means you absolute piece of shit, everyone in discord complaining about you, just get out of the fucking way its really not that hard, you see the colour blue enough by now i would have thought youd know what it means... obviously the admins leave the 14 year old in charge of the race so he doesnt do anything about it, just a shit show of a race, so happy i didnt pay for this
Image

User avatar
ROSE822
Posts: 1260
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:41 pm
Team: Architech
Location: United Kingdom

Re: 2018 [EU region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Postby ROSE822 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:09 pm

Brina927 wrote:That was so fun! I saw P3 on my board and I choked lol.


maybe dont try to pass me while you arent even on the track next time.
Image

User avatar
Brina927
Posts: 2700
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:55 am
Team: Whipstyle
Location: Phoenix Arizona
Contact:

Re: 2018 [EU region] Supercross series by MXSEMF

Postby Brina927 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:10 pm

No idea what you're talking about I'm just trying to have a good time. Chill.
Discord: MxBrina#9694

http://www.paypal.me/mxbrina -Creating content since 2009

jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.


Return to “EMF Racing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest