MXSEMF.COM WEBSITE UPDATE JAN.2018

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

nioubie
Team: *eMc*

Re: MXSEMF.COM WEBSITE UPDATE JAN.2018

Post by nioubie »

i did not plan a real smartphone version, it would be too much work i think. But i've planned to make it render as good as possible on smartphone or low res PCs.
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

The 1 day pass wtf? It cost 2500 braaaps, but the lower amount of braaaps you can buy is 10000 and it cost 8.8€, so if you really want race only 1 race of the year, you have to spent 8.8€ ? I mean it's not for me i already had my license and gonna do all rounds but, for people who wanna do only 1 round, it sucks i think
manii20

Post by manii20 »

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:The 1 day pass wtf? It cost 2500 braaaps, but the lower amount of braaaps you can buy is 10000 and it cost 8.8€, so if you really want race only 1 race of the year, you have to spent 8.8€ ? I mean it's not for me i already had my license and gonna do all rounds but, for people who wanna do only 1 round, it sucks i think
What's the problem? It's not like braaaps gonna dissapear. I bought it and have no problem with it, maybe can do more 1 round races in the future, if not just going to add them to outdoors pass
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

manii20 wrote:
RFX_corentin_12 wrote:The 1 day pass wtf? It cost 2500 braaaps, but the lower amount of braaaps you can buy is 10000 and it cost 8.8€, so if you really want race only 1 race of the year, you have to spent 8.8€ ? I mean it's not for me i already had my license and gonna do all rounds but, for people who wanna do only 1 round, it sucks i think
What's the problem? It's not like braaaps gonna dissapear. I bought it and have no problem with it, maybe can do more 1 round races in the future, if not just going to add them to outdoors pass
Feel like it would be better to put a price for only 2500 thats all
manii20

Post by manii20 »

Partly true, but not too big of a problem. I'm sure there are more important things to fix
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

The only real problem I have is scaling related ^^ I'm on my Macbook with 2880x1800, but since it's a "retina display" it renders a lot of things as 1/2 the resolution (1440x900) to save power or something. Using Chrome too btw. On the main page, the discord is shown below (no pic of it).

Here is the minimap left down below and the server list is yet below that one.

So all it does I think is just that it isn't scaling everything as it should.
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

Wahlamt wrote:The only real problem I have is scaling related ^^ I'm on my Macbook with 2880x1800, but since it's a "retina display" it renders a lot of things as 1/2 the resolution (1440x900) to save power or something. Using Chrome too btw. On the main page, the discord is shown below (no pic of it).
I was having this problem but seems to working fine now on my work and home PC, i checked the site around 10:30 last night just wondering if you have checked it since, as he may of updated. Also a another reason not to buy a macbook :lol:
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

Aaron Hall wrote:I was having this problem but seems to working fine now on my work and home PC, i checked the site around 10:30 last night just wondering if you have checked it since, as he may of updated. Also a another reason not to buy a macbook :lol:
Seemed to work fine on my phone today, didn't check very thorough though. Also imo Mac kills Windowd when it comes to laptops, just my opinion. Haven't really checked the resolution settings as it works just fine 8)
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

Yohann is still really active to fix the bugs, and make it looks good for all devices.
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
kylelane40
Team: Crucial Decals/L2D

Post by kylelane40 »

when i go to buy BRAAP, i have no selection to go to paypal, just a screen and when i click the amount nothing happens
ImageImage
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

It wasn't 2 days ago 8)
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

nioubie wrote:.
Are the demos still saved and will (eventually) show up on the page with the round?

A feature I would like to see is how many laps you've done in qualifying 8) Always is fun to me when that shows next to your number, then you can see how hard you tryharded :)