2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF - Protest thread

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

motocross_will

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF - Protest thread

Post by motocross_will »

Infos: Will Whiteley, #201 (14553) protested Bryan Hedge, #467 (12946)
Time : 12:58 and 13:45
Class : 250am
Moto : Main event
Message : Bryan holds me up for a lap when the blue bar was on his screen. Then after holding me up for a lap he crashes in front of me and I run into him.
https://gyazo.com/880a27405a2d44c68bf33feac1e170b2
https://gyazo.com/ef5ef1a103bf8e8513a4ff516739c7d6
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

C.Blakita919 wrote:Infos: Jason Felkey UID 18452 protested Jordan Shaheen #138 / UID 24527
Time : 16:41 \ 16:52 \ 20:34
Class : Open AM Arlington Main Event
Description : Jordan is seen clearly intending a takeout on Jason Felkey at 16:41. He then completes a full takeout on Joey Nielsen at 16:52 for no reason. Seen at 20:34 he then completes another full blown take out on Joey Nielsen. Gyazos Attached.
motocross_will wrote:Infos: Will Whiteley, #201 (14553) protested Bryan Hedge, #467 (12946)
Time : 12:58 and 13:45
Class : 250am
Moto : Main event
Message : Bryan holds me up for a lap when the blue bar was on his screen. Then after holding me up for a lap he crashes in front of me and I run into him.
https://gyazo.com/880a27405a2d44c68bf33feac1e170b2
https://gyazo.com/ef5ef1a103bf8e8513a4ff516739c7d6

What are you doing guys ??? Do u see other players post their protest here ?
You have to protest on the website, i'll not review protests if you do it here
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
InfernalKerr77
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Post by InfernalKerr77 »

when do round 7 protests come out?
Logeyboy
Team: Galaxy

Post by Logeyboy »

InfernalKerr77 wrote:when do round 7 protests come out?
Usually 1 hour before the next pro round.
M@xTizZz

Post by M@xTizZz »

M@xTizZz wrote:1st POST UP TO DATE WITH RD7 PRO CLASS ONLY protests
Maxime Tison
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

How is this unsafe riding on my part? I'm curious... I was holding my line and Bachlet scrubbed into my line

I'll accept the 1 week ban, but I don't know how this is considered unsafe riding on my part.
motocross_will

Post by motocross_will »

Ddavis wrote:How is this unsafe riding on my part? I'm curious... I was holding my line and Bachlet scrubbed into my line

I'll accept the 1 week ban, but I don't know how this is considered unsafe riding on my part.
It says warning.
motocross_will

Post by motocross_will »

motocross_will wrote:
Ddavis wrote:How is this unsafe riding on my part? I'm curious... I was holding my line and Bachlet scrubbed into my line

It says warning.
oh nvm sorry
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

I find it funny someone says “I really don’t want this guy to get banned” and that guy gets a 1 week ban :lol:
Carter71
Team: Privateer

Post by Carter71 »

Guilherme Cabral, you're not that special for me to want to punt you over the berm. We are in 12th and 13th for crying out loud. If you actually watch and analyze the demo; on the last whoop I downshift two times into first gear to try and stop. When downshifting, the back tire locks up and I get sideways and try to stop. In real life, the person on the outside would have checked up; in your POV I notice that you can clearly see me to the left of you on the inside and still attempt to take the line. I dont know about you, but I sure as heck wouldnt have tried to take the outside line with someone on my inside. I absolutely disagree with the week suspension...and also the ban from even spectating the event to watch my friends. Seriously? I cant even spectate the service I PAID for.

EMF,
Would it be possible to implement a system that sends an email when you've been protested? As I did pay for a service, I would like the opportunity to defend myself. As people do have more than just this game in their life, I think such a system would benefit your customers. I also didn't get the notification during qualifying and only noticed this suspension as I tried to race tonight. Maybe just let the customer know before qualifying that there is a protest under review? Or even a notification that pops up when I try to join a qualifying server. Unless the goal is to run a dictatorship, I think this would benefit your customers.
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

AHeckman2 wrote:I find it funny someone says “I really don’t want this guy to get banned” and that guy gets a 1 week ban :lol:
rip billy :D :D :D :D :D
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Carter71 wrote:EMF,
Would it be possible to implement a system that sends an email when you've been protested? As I did pay for a service, I would like the opportunity to defend myself. As people do have more than just this game in their life, I think such a system would benefit your customers. I also didn't get the notification during qualifying and only noticed this suspension as I tried to race tonight. Maybe just let the customer know before qualifying that there is a protest under review? Or even a notification that pops up when I try to join a qualifying server. Unless the goal is to run a dictatorship, I think this would benefit your customers.
Can't say for sure for RF, but it's always been like this and actually, I've never seen anyone else complain about it. You can still in some way dispute it. Myself, I've lessened my penalty a few times, as people thought they weren't justified. But I can tell you, most of the times people try to dispute a protest, it's just bullshit like "my controller disconnected" when you can clearly see them shifting, turning etc. Also if everyone would have a discussion as to whether they should be banned or not, you can add a few more hours to doing protests, which already isn't fun. I don't say we should run a dictatorship, but I just don't see this community being reasonable (most people) when it comes to discussing things.

In real life, don't they just put in a penalty without consulting the rider for their opinion? (it's a question, I don't know)
Carter71

Post by Carter71 »

Wahlamt wrote:
Can't say for sure for RF, but it's always been like this and actually, I've never seen anyone else complain about it. You can still in some way dispute it. Myself, I've lessened my penalty a few times, as people thought they weren't justified. But I can tell you, most of the times people try to dispute a protest, it's just bullshit like "my controller disconnected" when you can clearly see them shifting, turning etc. Also if everyone would have a discussion as to whether they should be banned or not, you can add a few more hours to doing protests, which already isn't fun. I don't say we should run a dictatorship, but I just don't see this community being reasonable (most people) when it comes to discussing things.

In real life, don't they just put in a penalty without consulting the rider for their opinion? (it's a question, I don't know)
I do understand what you're saying; it is already a lengthy process. My main concern is the fact that the "business" has now taken a portion of the money I paid, and without letting the customer know, completely terminated the service. I understand the rulebook, but not giving me a notification, then letting me qualify, and then not even letting the customer into the server to spectate his friends, for a service that was PAID for in full, goes against all business ethics. We could argue all day about who did what etc. But the justification for my "laggy connection" is more of a case then what I was suspended for. In real life, I recall riders being asked to come in for a conversation (I remember one from a Loretta Lynns Regional) and the kid was allowed to state his opinion, and then the matter was solved. They might not have listened, but at least they gave the customer the common courtesy.
M@xTizZz

Post by M@xTizZz »

Carter71 wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:

I do understand what you're saying; it is already a lengthy process. My main concern is the fact that the "business" has now taken a portion of the money I paid, and without letting the customer know, completely terminated the service. I understand the rulebook, but not giving me a notification, then letting me qualify, and then not even letting the customer into the server to spectate his friends, for a service that was PAID for in full, goes against all business ethics. We could argue all day about who did what etc. But the justification for my "laggy connection" is more of a case then what I was suspended for. In real life, I recall riders being asked to come in for a conversation (I remember one from a Loretta Lynns Regional) and the kid was allowed to state his opinion, and then the matter was solved. They might not have listened, but at least they gave the customer the common courtesy.
We never warned people for their suspension by email or any other way, it's up to you to stay informed about it. We always posted the protests here since years.
If you're suspended for a race, you'll not be able to spectate ur friends, people ask me, i always refuse. This has nothing to do with pay to race or not, you're suspended on the servers so you can't join them so you can't spectate ur friends. Not sure where it goes against all business ethics, you can check others games, usually when you're suspended, you're suspended on servers...
Ur ban have nothing to deal with ur connection, it's about agressive riding, u took 1 week suspension for this and 1 warning for ur connection.
Wahlamt is reviewing protests for EU region, i'm reviewing for NA region.
I don't change my decision because i spoke to the guy concerned.
In ur case, it deserve 1 week suspension, there's nothing to discuss.
Usually you are not able to join qualifying servers when suspended cause the ban are applyed on servers.
Here i posted the protests late, and i forgott to update the ban list on servers, so it's all my fault if you have been aware of ur suspension when trying to join the race server. I apologize for this.
Maxime Tison
Carter71

Post by Carter71 »

M@xTizZz wrote:
Carter71 wrote:
Wahlamt wrote: Can't say for sure for RF, but it's always been like this and actually, I've never seen anyone else complain about it. You can still in some way dispute it. Myself, I've lessened my penalty a few times, as people thought they weren't justified. But I can tell you, most of the times people try to dispute a protest, it's just bullshit like "my controller disconnected" when you can clearly see them shifting, turning etc. Also if everyone would have a discussion as to whether they should be banned or not, you can add a few more hours to doing protests, which already isn't fun. I don't say we should run a dictatorship, but I just don't see this community being reasonable (most people) when it comes to discussing things.

We never warned people for their suspension by email or any other way, it's up to you to stay informed about it. We always posted the protests here since years.
If you're suspended for a race, you'll not be able to spectate ur friends, people ask me, i always refuse. This has nothing to do with pay to race or not, you're suspended on the servers so you can't join them so you can't spectate ur friends. Not sure where it goes against all business ethics, you can check others games, usually when you're suspended, you're suspended on servers...
Ur ban have nothing to deal with ur connection, it's about agressive riding, u took 1 week suspension for this and 1 warning for ur connection.
Wahlamt is reviewing protests for EU region, i'm reviewing for NA region.
I don't change my decision because i spoke to the guy concerned.
In ur case, it deserve 1 week suspension, there's nothing to discuss.
Usually you are not able to join qualifying servers when suspended cause the ban are applyed on servers.
Here i posted the protests late, and i forgott to update the ban list on servers, so it's all my fault if you have been aware of ur suspension when trying to join the race server. I apologize for this.
Im just suggesting ways to improve the system...as I have already stated. But I understand what you're saying; "We have taken your money, the rest is a you problem." As I said in my previous post (Did you even read it?) I understand why I was banned, but the justification would've held more true if it were for the connection and unsafe riding. I will accept the suspenson because I can justify that I was away on vacation and the internet was not ideal for other people which caused race incidents. I take full responsibility. I just figured you would have benefitted from the feedback and ways to improve the business instead of crapping on them and continuing to run a dictatorship while holding your racing monopoly. As someone involved with the business, you should know that customer service is a competitive advantage, but when you hold a monopolistic dictatorship and dont listen to your community, there are no drawbacks. Hope you can push your god complex to the side and listen to a customer. You might just learn and improve for the future of your community. :)