2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF - Protest thread

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF - Protest thread

Post by M@xTizZz »

dawsonsleeper wrote:i liked turleys idea, if you protest and its not a valid protest you get the penalty. so for the 188 times leclair protested over dumb shit, he should get the penalty that wouldve been given to the person he protested if it were a valid protest. adds some consequences to these ppl who protest over every little stupid thing that happens.
i was more thinking, if someone is abusing the protest system, he'll not be able to send protests for 1 or more weeks
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

M@xTizZz wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote:i liked turleys idea, if you protest and its not a valid protest you get the penalty. so for the 188 times leclair protested over dumb shit, he should get the penalty that wouldve been given to the person he protested if it were a valid protest. adds some consequences to these ppl who protest over every little stupid thing that happens.
i was more thinking, if someone is abusing the protest system, he'll not be able to send protests for 1 or more weeks
leclair protests at least once a race lol
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

This idea would be something to consider but I think it would need to be expanded on to work. With the current format it would also be counter productive. There are already people currently who aren't protesting incidents because 'They won't get anything more than a warning for it so who cares'. If you introduce a chance for a racer to be suspended if a decision isn't decided in their favor you will see even less protests be submitted even if some of the incidents deserved punishment.

I do however agree that something should change, I hate the petty protests when you can see exactly what the intention is.. :roll: Something to work on.

To me the mentality behind protesting a racer needs to change. The focus from top to bottom needs to be cleaning up the racing and getting rid of the incidents that do not or should not be happening. Right now the majority of protests are being submitted with the intent to screw over another racer, not to make the racing better.
cale726
Team: ks1999

Post by cale726 »

Shall we protest you for this since you ride with the intention of "ruining other racers race"
jlv wrote:This unban is going to last maybe two days...
I figured I'd give him a chance after winning the 450 main. Bad idea I know.
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

cale726 wrote:Image

Shall we protest you for this since you ride with the intention of "ruining other racers race"
I truly hope Seabolt protest him
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
This idea would be something to consider but I think it would need to be expanded on to work. With the current format it would also be counter productive. There are already people currently who aren't protesting incidents because 'They won't get anything more than a warning for it so who cares'. If you introduce a chance for a racer to be suspended if a decision isn't decided in their favor you will see even less protests be submitted even if some of the incidents deserved punishment.

I do however agree that something should change, I hate the petty protests when you can see exactly what the intention is.. :roll: Something to work on.

To me the mentality behind protesting a racer needs to change. The focus from top to bottom needs to be cleaning up the racing and getting rid of the incidents that do not or should not be happening. Right now the majority of protests are being submitted with the intent to screw over another racer, not to make the racing better.
yea i can understand that cus then i feel like ppl will ride like complete cucks cus they know they probably wont get protested. i almost wish there were no protests all thogether and everyone would take it out on the track, but with some of the ppl in this community they wouldnt just run them high or take a front tire out they would slam them over the berm every chance they got. idk, it defidently needs work tho cus if leclair can protest someone 7 fucking times in a 20 minute moto, something needs to change.
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
krossboy
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by krossboy »

How exactly do you see this as explained intention? The championship battle is tight as ever and you should literally use every chance you have to get the upper hand. Would you rather ride with a clear track, worry about your own shit and try to break away for maximum points or follow someone around? (I know Seabolt was faster than him, but still). Sure was a little dirty, but really don't think that one of the main contenders intention is to just absolutely ruin everyone.

I don't know Leclair, I am not a fanboy - just my 2 cents.
The Goon

Egert Veltson #901
cale726

Post by cale726 »

krossboy wrote:

How exactly do you see this as explained intention? The championship battle is tight as ever and you should literally use every chance you have to get the upper hand. Would you rather ride with a clear track, worry about your own shit and try to break away for maximum points or follow someone around? (I know Seabolt was faster than him, but still). Sure was a little dirty, but really don't think that one of the main contenders intention is to just absolutely ruin everyone.

you haven't been in the loop so you wouldn't get it.
nioubie
Team: *eMc*

Post by nioubie »

cale726 wrote:
krossboy wrote:
cale726 wrote:

you haven't been in the loop so you wouldn't get it.

And you are in the loop ?

how many time leclair did tbone you this year ? i would like to know since you only raced 1 heat and 1 lcq.

i checked your last posts, and except understanding you're a very good friend of Colton, 90% of your post are showing that you try to make ppl think that leclair is taking out ppl every corner.

Look like a propaganda !
WillSt24
Team: BPC

Post by WillSt24 »

nioubie wrote:Look like a propaganda !
If you call propaganda, can I call french corruption? ...
| WILLIAM ST-LAURENT |
MXS best finish : 2nd [SX] 3rd [MX]
nioubie

Post by nioubie »

WillSt24 wrote:
nioubie wrote:Look like a propaganda !
If you call propaganda, can I call french corruption? ...
it's your right but talking about corruption in MxSim, looks ridiculous.
GustavoMX930'
Team: 2 good 4 a team

Post by GustavoMX930' »

Obviously Will lmao. but hey, Leclair is just racing agressive cleaning everyone in front of him xD
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.
cale726

Post by cale726 »

nioubie wrote: Look like a propaganda !
Yes, he protested mullins for this
while saying "Mullins come inside with clearly the intention of take me out and did it."

Then he goes and does it to seabolt Image

Its clearly noticeable that hes shit and cant win a championship without getting the people that will finish infront of him banned
nioubie

Post by nioubie »

cale726 wrote:
nioubie wrote: Look like a propaganda !
Yes, he protested mullins for this

while saying "Mullins come inside with clearly the intention of take me out and did it."
yep, but read again, i don't say that his move on Jeremi is cool.

Mullins didn't get penalty for this pass i think.
nioubie wrote: Its clearly noticeable that hes shit and cant win a championship without getting the people that will finish infront of him banned
Do you talk about Colton right now? i guess, since Alexis is in front of him, and try to get him banned by asking Jeremi to protest.
cale726

Post by cale726 »

nioubie wrote:
Do you talk about Colton right now? i guess, since Alexis is in front of him, and try to get him banned by asking Jeremi to protest.
no colton has the speed, but Leclair, if you're fast and touch him he protest you