2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF - Protest thread

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

WillSt24
Team: BPC

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF - Protest thread

Post by WillSt24 »

To me what happens on the track should stay on the track. If you want to have revenge then do it on the track, Leclair does it but still he has to protest EVERY single thing that happen to him, which is considered like abusing of the system imo. I think the protest system should be used by the racing organization ONLY if something really bad/not fair happens, other than that...

Did Tomac get penalized for getting into Webb? No, Cooper will probably get him back in an other race and there is many other exemples we can look at. Yet its a video game, not real life but there is something to learn from this if you want.
| WILLIAM ST-LAURENT |
MXS best finish : 2nd [SX] 3rd [MX]
nioubie
Team: *eMc*

Post by nioubie »

WillSt24 wrote:To me what happens on the track should stay on the track. If you want to have revenge then do it on the track, Leclair does it but still he has to protest EVERY single thing that happen to him, which is considered like abusing of the system imo. I think the protest system should be used by the racing organization ONLY if something really bad/not fair happens, other than that...

Did Tomac get penalized for getting into Webb? No, Cooper will probably get him back in an other race and there is many other exemples we can look at. Yet its a video game, not real life but there is something to learn from this if you want.
Well, you got a 16xxx UID, so i guess you never raced without a protest system. Like you say it's a video game, and i can tell you, without such a system it won't even looks like a race, and you would probably stop racing after few races, not having the chance to make 1 clean lap.

Protesting EVERY single thing is NOT considered like abusing, it is what YOU think but it may not be what other does.
Of course, we never like reviewing a wrong protest.

Now if the top 20 riders wants protest to be off until someone does a "Fugler" or more recently an "Harris". i'm ok, will have less work.
GustavoMX930'
Team: 2 good 4 a team

Post by GustavoMX930' »

If you lose a protest in real life you usually lose money. why don’t do that in sim, but instead of money you either lose the ability to protest a week or get punished by the EMF crew for being a little bitch and protesting everyone for every single thing
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.
GustavoMX930'

Post by GustavoMX930' »

DP, but since Leclair is clearly “racing agressive”, catch me being just as agressive as him next few weeks. but hey, i might get banned because Yohann fucking hates me
jlv wrote:
nioubie

Post by nioubie »

i saw a post of you today where there wasn't any insult, i was like : "did this guy grown up and learned from his mistakes ? i should congratz him"

hopefully i didn't.
nioubie

Post by nioubie »

DP, this message show how not smart you are, i didn't do any protest review since 2014/2015.
GustavoMX930'

Post by GustavoMX930' »

Hmmm, tell me how i insulted someone first... I just said that you hate, which obviously you do. But i know that you’ll ban me on the first opportunity you have, so might aswell be pulling a Leclair and just being agressive
jlv wrote:
GustavoMX930'

Post by GustavoMX930' »

I try to race as clean as i can because of my lag bubble and its hard, trust me. The only protest i’ve ever got a ban was A1 2014 (sorry Cam Hill), so yeeeeeee, guess i’ll change that now xD
jlv wrote:
nioubie

Post by nioubie »

well nothing to answer to a guy that say he want to stop ride clean and get banned because some doesnt ride clean.

Guys like you are disgusting us from the whole hosting thing, just so u know.
GustavoMX930'

Post by GustavoMX930' »

Nope, all i’m saying is that if he can race “agressive” without being punished so can all of us
jlv wrote:
nioubie

Post by nioubie »

GustavoMX930' wrote:Nope, all i’m saying is that if he can race “agressive” without being punished so can all of us
if you don't run into others, dont cut the bales do pass someone, you can still set some good block pass without getting warned.
Haberfield24
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Haberfield24 »

1000 Braaaps a protest, if you want someone off of the track that badly pay $1.1 which can go towards the guys dealing with your shitty protests. If the protest isn't worth paying for Leclair won't put 7 protests in. Done.
RH154
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Censored

Post by RH154 »

nioubie wrote:
WillSt24 wrote:To me what happens on the track should stay on the track. If you want to have revenge then do it on the track, Leclair does it but still he has to protest EVERY single thing that happen to him, which is considered like abusing of the system imo. I think the protest system should be used by the racing organization ONLY if something really bad/not fair happens, other than that...

Well, you got a 16xxx UID, so i guess you never raced without a protest system. Like you say it's a video game, and i can tell you, without such a system it won't even looks like a race, and you would probably stop racing after few races, not having the chance to make 1 clean lap.

Protesting EVERY single thing is NOT considered like abusing, it is what YOU think but it may not be what other does.
Of course, we never like reviewing a wrong protest.

Now if the top 20 riders wants protest to be off until someone does a "Fugler" or more recently an "Harris". i'm ok, will have less work.
I don't want the term "Harris" used. I have nothing to do with yous anymore thanks
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

Haberfield24 wrote:1000 Braaaps a protest, if you want someone off of the track that badly pay $1.1 which can go towards the guys dealing with your shitty protests. If the protest isn't worth paying for Leclair won't put 7 protests in. Done.
I'm ready for when they add that.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
HarryWhite71
Team: TMFR

Post by HarryWhite71 »

Haberfield24 wrote:1000 Braaaps a protest, if you want someone off of the track that badly pay $1.1 which can go towards the guys dealing with your shitty protests. If the protest isn't worth paying for Leclair won't put 7 protests in. Done.
+1