2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF - Protest thread

Moderators: Wahlamt, nioubie, M@xTizZz

User avatar
Rush
Posts: 1278
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:18 am
Team: Coco Capitan
Location: Gucci store

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF - Protest thread

Postby Rush » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:05 pm

Lnxa wrote:
Haberfield24 wrote:1000 Braaaps a protest, if you want someone off of the track that badly pay $1.1 which can go towards the guys dealing with your shitty protests. If the protest isn't worth paying for Leclair won't put 7 protests in. Done.

I'm ready for when they add that.
Image

bouta protest the whole community next round boys.
Image
Image
Image
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:

User avatar
MOTOZ293
Posts: 2060
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:17 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF - Protest thread

Postby MOTOZ293 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:41 am

Rush wrote:
Lnxa wrote:
Haberfield24 wrote:1000 Braaaps a protest, if you want someone off of the track that badly pay $1.1 which can go towards the guys dealing with your shitty protests. If the protest isn't worth paying for Leclair won't put 7 protests in. Done.

I'm ready for when they add that.
Image

bouta protest the whole community next round boys.
Image

L
Image

krossboy
Posts: 740
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:38 am
Team: JNR Motorsports
Location: Estonia

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF - Protest thread

Postby krossboy » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:25 am

cale726 wrote:
krossboy wrote:
cale726 wrote:Image

Shall we protest you for this since you ride with the intention of "ruining other racers race"

How exactly do you see this as explained intention? The championship battle is tight as ever and you should literally use every chance you have to get the upper hand. Would you rather ride with a clear track, worry about your own shit and try to break away for maximum points or follow someone around? (I know Seabolt was faster than him, but still). Sure was a little dirty, but really don't think that one of the main contenders intention is to just absolutely ruin everyone.

I don't know Leclair, I am not a fanboy - just my 2 cents.

you haven't been in the loop so you wouldn't get it.

Yeah, not like I have been watching every single stream and reading both EU and NA race topics.

Why are you btw?
Image


The Goon

Egert Veltson #901

krossboy
Posts: 740
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:38 am
Team: JNR Motorsports
Location: Estonia

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF - Protest thread

Postby krossboy » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:26 am

Who*
Image


The Goon

Egert Veltson #901

User avatar
RH154
Posts: 149
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:15 pm
Team: idk
Location: Jacksonville, Florida

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF - Protest thread

Postby RH154 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:55 am

krossboy wrote:Who*

Cale Simmerock I assume
Image

User avatar
MOTOZ293
Posts: 2060
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:17 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF - Protest thread

Postby MOTOZ293 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:07 pm

krossboy wrote:
cale726 wrote:
krossboy wrote:How exactly do you see this as explained intention? The championship battle is tight as ever and you should literally use every chance you have to get the upper hand. Would you rather ride with a clear track, worry about your own shit and try to break away for maximum points or follow someone around? (I know Seabolt was faster than him, but still). Sure was a little dirty, but really don't think that one of the main contenders intention is to just absolutely ruin everyone.

I don't know Leclair, I am not a fanboy - just my 2 cents.

you haven't been in the loop so you wouldn't get it.

Yeah, not like I have been watching every single stream and reading both EU and NA race topics.

Why are you btw?
Here’s how to be in the loop. Being friends with everyone in peters ts/ seabolts discord. Last I checked I haven’t saw any of you in there. But I know cale has both and goes in both
Image

User avatar
Rush
Posts: 1278
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:18 am
Team: Coco Capitan
Location: Gucci store

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF - Protest thread

Postby Rush » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:46 pm

MOTOZ293 wrote:
krossboy wrote:
cale726 wrote:you haven't been in the loop so you wouldn't get it.

Yeah, not like I have been watching every single stream and reading both EU and NA race topics.

Why are you btw?
Here’s how to be in the loop. Being friends with everyone in peters ts/ seabolts discord. Last I checked I haven’t saw any of you in there. But I know cale has both and goes in both

Cale was gonna be the 250 east champion before he retired
Image
Image
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:

krossboy
Posts: 740
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:38 am
Team: JNR Motorsports
Location: Estonia

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF - Protest thread

Postby krossboy » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:45 pm

MOTOZ293 wrote:
krossboy wrote:
cale726 wrote:you haven't been in the loop so you wouldn't get it.

Yeah, not like I have been watching every single stream and reading both EU and NA race topics.

Why are you btw?
Here’s how to be in the loop. Being friends with everyone in peters ts/ seabolts discord. Last I checked I haven’t saw any of you in there. But I know cale has both and goes in both

Yeah, well, that was looking strictly from racing perspective and what you can actually see. All the other bullshit aside that goes on there lol
Image


The Goon

Egert Veltson #901

User avatar
cale726
Posts: 563
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:11 pm
Team: mbb

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF - Protest thread

Postby cale726 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:26 pm

Rush wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:
krossboy wrote:Yeah, not like I have been watching every single stream and reading both EU and NA race topics.

Why are you btw?
Here’s how to be in the loop. Being friends with everyone in peters ts/ seabolts discord. Last I checked I haven’t saw any of you in there. But I know cale has both and goes in both

Cale was gonna be the 250 east champion before he retired

yea i was just gonna punt anybody faster than me to win.
jlv wrote:This unban is going to last maybe two days...
I figured I'd give him a chance after winning the 450 main. Bad idea I know.


Image

User avatar
808
Posts: 396
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:08 am

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF - Protest thread

Postby 808 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:30 am

Post for that one seth bitch

Infos: Seth GARRETT, #808 (18588) protested Ty Casey (11419)
Time : Everytime i got near the bastard
Class : 450 Am
Moto : Main Event
Message : First he nearly takes my guy (who is lapping him) out after keeping him behind him for a lap. (Prolly a pussy magnet)
Image
Then he decides it's best to run it in on me after i lapped him (intelligence)
Image
Now, noticeably angry, he decides to use his super-duper mx simulator skillz and attempt a takeout move, and continues to remain in front of me. (wish i were as cool as him)
Image
Now, fed up that i've lapped him for the 16th time, he decides he's had enough of my antics, and pulls the trigger (tomac style 8) )
Image
PM me for free skinzzzz

User avatar
Aaron Hall
Posts: 1156
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:30 pm
Team: Architech
Location: 0161
Contact:

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF - Protest thread

Postby Aaron Hall » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:54 pm

808 wrote:Post for that one seth bitch

Seth if you're going to make another account why would you name it your race number?
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin

ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt

User avatar
dawsonsleeper
Posts: 678
Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 2:23 am
Team: NovaGFX
Location: Alaska
Contact:

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF - Protest thread

Postby dawsonsleeper » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:49 pm

Aaron Hall wrote:
808 wrote:Post for that one seth bitch

Seth if you're going to make another account why would you name it your race number?

thats not him.

User avatar
808
Posts: 396
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:08 am

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF - Protest thread

Postby 808 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:16 pm

Aaron Hall wrote:
808 wrote:Post for that one seth bitch

Seth if you're going to make another account why would you name it your race number?

I'm seth's brother, we have the same number irl
PM me for free skinzzzz

User avatar
Wahlamt
Posts: 6510
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:15 pm
Team: MLG Compton
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF - Protest thread

Postby Wahlamt » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:25 pm

Round 11 protests are added in the 1st comment in the thread (due to limiting). The shortlist isn't up to date, but the recap is. I'll fix the shortlist tomorrow.

ColtonM
Posts: 184
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:26 pm
Team: Prime

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF - Protest thread

Postby ColtonM » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:57 pm

Image

Protesting stuff like this?? What a joke.
Image


Return to “EMF Racing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bishop121, isac_80, SKlein and 4 guests