2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF - Protest thread

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Re: 2018 [NA region] Supercross series by MXSEMF - Protest thread

Post by Rayvenator »

When did people start to think that passing someone who just lapped you is ok?

Seems to be happening alot lately
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

+1 lol
Rayvenator wrote:When did people start to think that passing someone who just lapped you is ok?

Phil Doyon #423
C.Blakita919
Crushed Dissenter
Team: DeCal Works

Post by C.Blakita919 »

sneakyKittyGaming wrote:
C.Blakita919 wrote: For something so minor, Jasons ban should be exempt. I could completely understand if he had a history of dirty riding (which he does NOT). This is not a strong enough reason to BAN a rider for 2 WEEKS. EMF should strongly reconsider their actions towards Jason's ban.
he knew a leader was behind him, he got passed by the leader and immediately tried and passed the leader again and did not let him just simply go by. he was in the wrong from the start
I don't think you read anything I said. LOL

There is nothing here that deserves a 2 week ban. No PHYSICAL CONTACT was made to any of the "leaders". Jason had several riders in front of him, there was no way of knowing who was a position vs who was a leader. Mind you, Jason COMPLETELY MOVED OUT OF THE WAY THE FOLLOWING SECTION. He held his line and removed him self from the leaders race as soon as he was able to identify who was a leader and who was a position. To ban a rider who is contending in the championship on Round 2 is ridiculous. If you still want to make senseless comments, go back a read the long comment I posted yesterday. For those who can not understand this, you are vastly naive.
Cody Dawe
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Next Level Racing

Post by Cody Dawe »

Rayvenator wrote:When did people start to think that passing someone who just lapped you is ok?

the same people who think its ok to jump right back infront of someone in a qualifying server after they have already crashed and try to race them to the finish.
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

C.Blakita919 wrote:
sneakyKittyGaming wrote:
C.Blakita919 wrote: For something so minor, Jasons ban should be exempt. I could completely understand if he had a history of dirty riding (which he does NOT). This is not a strong enough reason to BAN a rider for 2 WEEKS. EMF should strongly reconsider their actions towards Jason's ban.
he knew a leader was behind him, he got passed by the leader and immediately tried and passed the leader again and did not let him just simply go by. he was in the wrong from the start

There is nothing here that deserves a 2 week ban. No PHYSICAL CONTACT was made to any of the "leaders". Jason had several riders in front of him, there was no way of knowing who was a position vs who was a leader. Mind you, Jason COMPLETELY MOVED OUT OF THE WAY THE FOLLOWING SECTION. He held his line and removed him self from the leaders race as soon as he was able to identify who was a leader and who was a position. To ban a rider who is contending in the championship on Round 2 is ridiculous. If you still want to make senseless comments, go back a read the long comment I posted yesterday. For those who can not understand this, you are vastly naive.
It's pretty simple, If you have the blue bar you move out of the fucking way and don't pass that person back. And you kids wonder why you're an am.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
C.Blakita919
Crushed Dissenter
Team: DeCal Works

Post by C.Blakita919 »

Lnxa wrote:
C.Blakita919 wrote:
sneakyKittyGaming wrote: he knew a leader was behind him, he got passed by the leader and immediately tried and passed the leader again and did not let him just simply go by. he was in the wrong from the start

It's pretty simple, If you have the blue bar you move out of the fucking way and don't pass that person back. And you kids wonder why you're an am.
Yes, When you have the blue flag I understand you have to move. But after you have been passed and there is 4 riders in front of you, how do you know who lapped you and who didn't lap you? The leader you can at least see the green mark on the map. In Jason's case he was still moving forward getting ready to pass 7th-5th place after he had been lapped by a 2nd place rider. The 2nd place rider was in the mix of 5th-7th place riders and Jason was not aware that he was a rider that had lapped him.
Cody Dawe
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Next Level Racing

Post by Cody Dawe »

C.Blakita919 wrote:
Lnxa wrote:
C.Blakita919 wrote:

Yes, When you have the blue flag I understand you have to move. But after you have been passed and there is 4 riders in front of you, how do you know who lapped you and who didn't lap you? The leader you can at least see the green mark on the map. In Jason's case he was still moving forward getting ready to pass 7th-5th place after he had been lapped by a 2nd place rider. The 2nd place rider was in the mix of 5th-7th place riders and Jason was not aware that he was a rider that had lapped him.
you seem to be ignoring the fact of him getting passed by the leader, and then passing the leader knowingly. they were the only two in that section and he saw the blue bar, he knew he was getting lapped yet passed him anyways and kept on a rollin
RXR_Banjo

Post by RXR_Banjo »

R u that stupid or what kid? Watch the demo in jason’s pov he has the blue bar for over a lap idiot
C.Blakita919 wrote:
Lnxa wrote:
C.Blakita919 wrote:

Phil Doyon #423
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

1st POST UP TO DATE WITH RD3 protests
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

How does Devin get away with another warning when he got one at round 2? So we get three warnings before a ban? Nice. Time to take some people out knowing I'm just going to get a warning
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

By the end of the series Phil Doyon won't have any friends :lol:
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

i just added one protest in the 1st post from the MXSEMF crew toward Tyson CRAIG & Erik THOMPSON :

Infos: MXSEMF Crew protested Tyson CRAIG, #132 (21126) & Erik THOMPSON, #265 (18194)
Time : Qualifying
Class : 250Am West
EMF Crew's description : Tyson ran the qualifying lap of Erik. Same IP, Tyson is disconnecting with his own UID and reconnect 20s later with Erik UID.
VERDICT : Key sharing is completly forbidden on EMF
PENALTY : All points they scored since the rd1 are reset + 3 weeks suspension [Rulebook -
section 3.8]
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Thanks for understanding I didn't intentionally murder KC and I accept the warning for aggressive racing.
RXR_Banjo

Post by RXR_Banjo »

My friends are on our team, i dont need more! #stupidKids
Brina927 wrote:By the end of the series Phil Doyon won't have any friends :lol:
Phil Doyon #423
Yamaha285
Team: MotoStar Racing

Post by Yamaha285 »

Brina927 wrote:By the end of the series Phil Doyon won't have any friends :lol:
Tell me about it! It was everything in me not to protest my own team mate for a terrible track entry that just started a domino effect of my shitty night after a great qualifying effort. Phil got me three times that night but i tagged him back in main 3 then told him we cant be friends anymore :D