2018 [EU region] Supercross series by MXSEMF - Protest thread

Moderators: Wahlamt, nioubie, M@xTizZz

krossboy
Team: JNR Motorsports

Re: 2018 [EU region] Supercross series by MXSEMF - Protest thread

Postby krossboy » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:00 am

Wahlamt wrote:
krossboy wrote:
T_Frye127 wrote:holy shit hahahah you literally did the same thing but sketchier and dont get banned LOfuckingL

They know that so well, that shit's rigged, can't admit that tho :D

No, I don't know that, since it ain't. I have since last year had a few things I want to push for:
-Get rid of stupid lappers
-Allow rough racing without warning. A bit of should rubbing is ok, t-bones are not. They will be punished.
-Ban people intentionally ruining races.

I want clean, fair and aggressive racing. A rule of thumb I have is: 1. Who's front wheel was first. 2. Could the rider have taken any action like checked up etc. 3. If you cause both of you to go down by a bad pass, you'll be to blame. 4. No t-bones.

If this would have been rigged, I wouldn't have ignored the pm's Tizz sent me wondering if what he showed me was ban worthy. I told him no, that not even a warning would been in place. But yeah, that's rigged...

So you are saying that you can't go after someone REALLY aggressive for last main event position, last lap, last corner?

The Goon

Egert Veltson #901

Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Postby Wahlamt » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:02 am

krossboy wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:
krossboy wrote:They know that so well, that shit's rigged, can't admit that tho :D

No, I don't know that, since it ain't. I have since last year had a few things I want to push for:
-Allow rough racing without warning. A bit of should rubbing is ok, t-bones are not. They will be punished.

I want clean, fair and aggressive racing. A rule of thumb I have is: 1. Who's front wheel was first. 2. Could the rider have taken any action like checked up etc. 3. If you cause both of you to go down by a bad pass, you'll be to blame. 4. No t-bones.

If this would have been rigged, I wouldn't have ignored the pm's Tizz sent me wondering if what he showed me was ban worthy. I told him no, that not even a warning would been in place. But yeah, that's rigged...

So you are saying that you can't go after someone REALLY aggressive for last main event position, last lap, last corner?

No you can definitely do that, as long as you don't t-bone the other guy.

krossboy

Postby krossboy » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:03 pm

Wahlamt wrote:
krossboy wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:No, I don't know that, since it ain't. I have since last year had a few things I want to push for:

So you are trying to say me that Tizz didn't t-bone the guy, but Guido did?

The Goon

Egert Veltson #901

M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Postby M@xTizZz » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:07 pm

krossboy wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:
krossboy wrote:So you are saying that you can't go after someone REALLY aggressive for last main event position, last lap, last corner?

you have to go back to the GIF and watch them again, look at my line vs guido's line, look at how hot i was in my braking part (out of control), look at how guido prepared his move before starting to brakes, these are the differences imo, but again i'm not reviewing anything for EU, Kristoffer is the only guy who decide, now we can speak about it for years or go ahead.
Maxime Tison #51 [EMF] | #nonumberanymore [rF]
|EMF Official admin Image| |Tizzy Design Owner Image|
Skype ID : max_tizzz

krossboy

Postby krossboy » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:12 pm

M@xTizZz wrote:
krossboy wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:No you can definitely do that, as long as you don't t-bone the other guy.

you have to go back to the GIF and watch them again, look at my line vs guido's line, look at how hot i was in my braking part (out of control), look at how guido prepared his move before starting to brakes, these are the differences imo, but again i'm not reviewing anything for EU, Kristoffer is the only guy who decide, now we can speak about it for years or go ahead.

The way you both hit the other dude is exactly the same, just the part where is different and to me it doesn't make a difference, especially for last spot. But alright, this is past, just hope that these won't be the standards moving on...

The Goon

Egert Veltson #901

Wahlamt

Postby Wahlamt » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:16 pm

Updated with rd 4

krossboy

Postby krossboy » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:22 pm

Don't want to add fuel to the fire, but Guido basically pulled a Anderson on Marvin. Don't think Ando got banned for that.

The Goon

Egert Veltson #901

Wahlamt

Postby Wahlamt » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:38 pm

krossboy wrote:Don't want to add fuel to the fire, but Guido basically pulled a Anderson on Marvin. Don't think Ando got banned for that.

Perhaps so.. Could we drop this now? Situations like this where it isn't an super obvious "I will screw you over", I'll look closer and compare more to make better decisions?

Wahlamt

Postby Wahlamt » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:05 pm

Updated to round 5.

Tim.Scholtes#292
Team: JIBR

Postby Tim.Scholtes#292 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:59 pm

Marc Torres 808
He took me Yesterday two times out in the last lap as a lapper. I lost 2 positions because of him.

nioubie
Team: *eMc*

Postby nioubie » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:21 pm

Delete few messages, insults and off topic

Stop that thx.

Return to “EMF Racing”