2018 [EU region] Supercross series by MXSEMF - Protest thread

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

krossboy
Team: JNR Motorsports

Re: 2018 [EU region] Supercross series by MXSEMF - Protest thread

Post by krossboy »

Don't want to add fuel to the fire, but Guido basically pulled a Anderson on Marvin. Don't think Ando got banned for that.
The Goon

Egert Veltson #901
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

krossboy wrote:Don't want to add fuel to the fire, but Guido basically pulled a Anderson on Marvin. Don't think Ando got banned for that.
Perhaps so.. Could we drop this now? Situations like this where it isn't an super obvious "I will screw you over", I'll look closer and compare more to make better decisions?
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

Updated to round 5.
Tim.Scholtes#292
Team: JIBR

Post by Tim.Scholtes#292 »

Marc Torres 808
He took me Yesterday two times out in the last lap as a lapper. I lost 2 positions because of him.
nioubie
Team: *eMc*

Post by nioubie »

Delete few messages, insults and off topic

Stop that thx.

Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

Rd 6 added
RacerMx50
Team: JIBR/Skullcandy

Post by RacerMx50 »

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:What the fuck are these protest? It's not dirt bike racing anymore... I didnt see anything wrong with the moves of Guido/Tison and Tison/Haugness, you both block pass clean, that's racing.. Let's go play Golf then if we cant touch someone wihtout getting a warning or getting suspended..
+1000000 , it´s being a joke this year. Let someone do the protests with some racing knowledge.
p.s watch out Devin :wink:
Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Post by Sib43 »

There was a really laggy honda rider in the 450 AM main event. It would be awesome if the admins can check this during the race and kick them. I crashed just because his lagg.

Cheers :)
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

Sib43 wrote:There was a really laggy honda rider in the 450 AM main event. It would be awesome if the admins can check this during the race and kick them. I crashed just because his lagg.

Cheers :)
Lag is super hard to check. Spectators runs about 1s behind to smoothen out the spectating experience, so even quite major lag won't be seen. It has to be extremely bad to be seen in spectating mode. The normal 300-400 aussie lag is most times not detectable in spectate mode.
krossboy
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by krossboy »

RacerMx50 wrote:
RFX_corentin_12 wrote:What the fuck are these protest? It's not dirt bike racing anymore... I didnt see anything wrong with the moves of Guido/Tison and Tison/Haugness, you both block pass clean, that's racing.. Let's go play Golf then if we cant touch someone wihtout getting a warning or getting suspended..
+1000000 , it´s being a joke this year. Let someone do the protests with some racing knowledge.
p.s watch out Devin :wink:
You should have ran it in deeper, causing him fall over not go over the berm and you would have been gucci :) But even what you did is absolutely retarded to ban for.
The Goon

Egert Veltson #901
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

Oh yeah, protests are up if no one noticed. Check the recap, the quick look thing isn't updated yet, nor are the servers. Will do that as soon as I have time.
manii20

Post by manii20 »

Wahlamt wrote: Infos: Jonathan HUGHES, #33 (9262) protested Rush CHAPMAN , #29 (14794)
Time : lap 10
Class : 450 pro
Moto : main event
Message : Just killed me and took himself down for no reason not needed
Gif: https://gyazo.com/6b23ac801ec48c2b5d433db51d07337b
Verdict: Rush goes in for the takeout and it ends up being unsuccessful as he goes down himself.
Penalty: 3 weeks suspension for unsafe riding
Now go send Jonathan a message of how bad he is and that you are going to punt him after your ban ends ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

Wahlamt wrote: Penalty: 3 weeks suspension for unsafe riding
how can people even take this serious? thats a 3 week ban? did you not see what anderson did to musquin? didnt see him get a 3 week ban.I mean I could understand 1 week but 3 weeks? lol what a joke
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

Rush wrote:
how can people even take this serious? thats a 3 week ban? did you not see what anderson did to musquin? didnt see him get a 3 week ban.I mean I could understand 1 week but 3 weeks? lol what a joke
Didn't you already got banned once this year but got it revoked with the promise of improvement? Take that offence , plus this one and add one week because you didn't listen for good measure and voila; 3 weeks.
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

Rayvenator wrote:
Rush wrote:
Didn't you already got banned once this year but got it revoked with the promise of improvement? Take that offence , plus this one and add one week because you didn't listen for good measure and voila; 3 weeks.
no i got a DQ not a ban
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink: