2018 [EU region] Supercross series by MXSEMF - Protest thread

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

manii20

Re: 2018 [EU region] Supercross series by MXSEMF - Protest thread

Post by manii20 »

maggett wrote: atleast this year if people do stupid stuff they pay for it by sitting out next week rather than just a warning
Indeed, everybody complained when nobody got banned and now when they do they are not happy still lol
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

1st POST UP TO DATE WITH RD9 protests
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
krossboy
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by krossboy »

It's actually amazing what people prostest these days for. Holm and Root, you can't be serious with those protests...
The Goon

Egert Veltson #901
skyzen
Team: IZI Racing

Post by skyzen »

Root/holm protest champ lol
1st 2014 Motosport Outdoor Nationals presented by One Industries
1st 2018 Race Tech North American Nationals
1st 2018 MotoOption Pro Supercross
1st 2019 MotoOption Pro National
manii20

Post by manii20 »

Everybody has the right to protest so I see nothing wrong with that. I sometimes protest over little things myself, just to get it reviewed from other perspective than mine and the guy I collided.
M@xTizZz

Post by M@xTizZz »

Well, i don't think Mullins move was legit clean that's why i applyed a penalty to it. He's riding into the inside bales to make this pass, imo it deserves a warning, Hunter lost 2 positions because of it so i decided to dock Jesse from 1 position. IRL he couldn't make this pass, cause he would hit the bales and probably crash alone
Maxime Tison
Osari52
Team: SYS Racing

Post by Osari52 »

So wait, Leclair dives down the inside, takes Holm to the top of the berm and down but it’s a “racing incident”. Okay, that one I agree with.

But then Mullins, drives down the inside, passes Root, STAYS ON THE INSIDE LINE (I.e. gives Root the outside line if he wants it), and gets a warning and docked a position?

Then the logic is that he “cut the bales”, but when Leclair cuts bales in the first corner of the race and takes half the field down, “That’s Racing.”

Just making sure I’m still following this :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kellen Brauer | Start Your Systems | Racer X
motocross_will

Post by motocross_will »

Osari52 wrote:So wait, Leclair dives down the inside, takes Holm to the top of the berm and down but it’s a “racing incident”. Okay, that one I agree with.

But then Mullins, drives down the inside, passes Root, STAYS ON THE INSIDE LINE (I.e. gives Root the outside line if he wants it), and gets a warning and docked a position?

Then the logic is that he “cut the bales”, but when Leclair cuts bales in the first corner of the race and takes half the field down, “That’s Racing.”

GO EMF!
M@xTizZz

Post by M@xTizZz »

Osari52 wrote:So wait, Leclair dives down the inside, takes Holm to the top of the berm and down but it’s a “racing incident”. Okay, that one I agree with.

i don't know which action you are talking about, i don't see anyone protested Leclair about cutting the 1st corner, and i don't see where we said it's racing so not sure what you are following
Maxime Tison
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

This shit is hilarious. I'm honestly probably gonna just buy a 1 round pass with my braaps from the MXSRaces SX series and run the sick yami setup that JMertz is making for round 1 of outdoors and then be done, There's no point in racing if they are gonna be biased in protests.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
M@xTizZz

Post by M@xTizZz »

Lnxa wrote:

This shit is hilarious. I'm honestly probably gonna just buy a 1 round pass with my braaps from the MXSRaces SX series and run the sick yami setup that JMertz is making for round 1 of outdoors and then be done, There's no point in racing if they are gonna be biased in protests.
Please explain me where it's biased, i don't see one protest about Leclair cutting the bales.
Maxime Tison
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

M@xTizZz wrote:
Lnxa wrote:

Please explain me where it's biased, i don't see one protest about Leclair cutting the bales.
I was told by someone that they were gonna protest this, Guess it never happened.
All I'm saying is your guys protests are really inconsistent, One week someone gets banned for 3 rounds because of a fairly clean takeout and then next week leclair gets a warning for the same type of takeout. Just trying to help you guys as your turnouts for races is just gonna keep getting smaller if you don't try and fix anything.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Post by DABZZZ »

:wink:
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
nioubie
Team: *eMc*

Post by nioubie »

For Kellen and Jesse and all the guys protesting every protest we do.

We are doing protest since about 6 years, and there's always some guys complaining, that's normal i guess since everyone doesnt have the same point of view.

I don't know if one of you ever did a whole season of protest review, but you can ask maybe Peter, it's not really easy, even watching on different angle and asking few admins about it.

Now we try our best to do it fair for everybody, and we never have been more cool with one or another on purpose, whatever you think about it, and we told you enough time.

What everybody would agree on, is that your group of friend, when you guys do not like someone(ex: leclair and root), you put all your effort on protesting them, all together, and thats not new.

You're saying that you try to help us, but you're not. And it's now becoming annoying.

So please, if you wanna help, you're welcome. But don't act like its the end of MxSim because you just lost 1 points after taking down a rider.

Thank you.
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

why cant we just have peter do protests?
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink: