2018 [EU region] Supercross series by MXSEMF - Protest thread

Moderators: Wahlamt, nioubie, M@xTizZz

krossboy
Posts: 741
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:38 am
Team: JNR Motorsports
Location: Estonia

Re: 2018 [EU region] Supercross series by MXSEMF - Protest thread

Postby krossboy » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:56 am

krossboy wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote:
krossboy wrote:Yeah, about Tizz's situation, if you compare it to Guidos.


Guido did it twice perpendicular to the guys, i did it once parallel, and i'm not reviewing EU protests at all, Storken is alone to decide so go bitch on something else

Why the fuck does it matter how many times and which angle you do it for a MAIN EVENT position? The outcome is always the same.

And don't even tell me that he didn't look that through pink glasses, that's the way it goes, everyone knows.

Looked at the Guido incident again. Last lap, last corner, last main event position and he can't do that?

Real life, where shit actually matters they say: "Hey, everything goes at this point." And you ban for a move like that, what a fucking circus...
Image


The Goon

Egert Veltson #901

User avatar
Wahlamt
Posts: 6823
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:15 pm
Team: MLG Compton
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: 2018 [EU region] Supercross series by MXSEMF - Protest thread

Postby Wahlamt » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:03 am

krossboy wrote:
krossboy wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote:
Guido did it twice perpendicular to the guys, i did it once parallel, and i'm not reviewing EU protests at all, Storken is alone to decide so go bitch on something else

Why the fuck does it matter how many times and which angle you do it for a MAIN EVENT position? The outcome is always the same.

And don't even tell me that he didn't look that through pink glasses, that's the way it goes, everyone knows.

Looked at the Guido incident again. Last lap, last corner, last main event position and he can't do that?

Real life, where shit actually matters they say: "Hey, everything goes at this point." And you ban for a move like that, what a fucking circus...

Guido wouldn't been banned if he didn't tbone the other person. His first move was relatively clean. I'm really sick, so I won't write any essays answering everything anytime soon.

krossboy
Posts: 741
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:38 am
Team: JNR Motorsports
Location: Estonia

Re: 2018 [EU region] Supercross series by MXSEMF - Protest thread

Postby krossboy » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:26 am

Wahlamt wrote:
krossboy wrote:
krossboy wrote:Why the fuck does it matter how many times and which angle you do it for a MAIN EVENT position? The outcome is always the same.

And don't even tell me that he didn't look that through pink glasses, that's the way it goes, everyone knows.

Looked at the Guido incident again. Last lap, last corner, last main event position and he can't do that?

Real life, where shit actually matters they say: "Hey, everything goes at this point." And you ban for a move like that, what a fucking circus...

Guido wouldn't been banned if he didn't tbone the other person. His first move was relatively clean. I'm really sick, so I won't write any essays answering everything anytime soon.

But that's what I'm talking about, that second move was LAST LAP, LAST CORNER FOR MAIN EVENT POSITION, how can you even think of banning someone over a move like that, blows my fucking mind...
Image


The Goon

Egert Veltson #901

User avatar
Wahlamt
Posts: 6823
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:15 pm
Team: MLG Compton
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: 2018 [EU region] Supercross series by MXSEMF - Protest thread

Postby Wahlamt » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:00 pm

Updated with the protest on Fredrik.

User avatar
Wahlamt
Posts: 6823
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:15 pm
Team: MLG Compton
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: 2018 [EU region] Supercross series by MXSEMF - Protest thread

Postby Wahlamt » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:53 am

Updated with rd 3

User avatar
T_Frye127
Posts: 857
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:15 am
Team: Volcom
Location: NW Indiana
Contact:

Re: 2018 [EU region] Supercross series by MXSEMF - Protest thread

Postby T_Frye127 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:52 pm

the round 2 take out that got guido banned is pretty bogus. Rubbin is racin. Go protest someone for that IRL and see how fast you get laughed at.

im not friends with guido or posting this to be on his side, i was just looking at protests and couldnt resist to post lol


Must be nice be an admin..lul

User avatar
T_Frye127
Posts: 857
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:15 am
Team: Volcom
Location: NW Indiana
Contact:

Re: 2018 [EU region] Supercross series by MXSEMF - Protest thread

Postby T_Frye127 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:56 pm

holy shit hahahah you literally did the same thing but sketchier and dont get banned LOfuckingL

krossboy
Posts: 741
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:38 am
Team: JNR Motorsports
Location: Estonia

Re: 2018 [EU region] Supercross series by MXSEMF - Protest thread

Postby krossboy » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:59 pm

T_Frye127 wrote:holy shit hahahah you literally did the same thing but sketchier and dont get banned LOfuckingL

They know that so well, that shit's rigged, can't admit that tho :D
Image


The Goon

Egert Veltson #901

User avatar
Wahlamt
Posts: 6823
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:15 pm
Team: MLG Compton
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: 2018 [EU region] Supercross series by MXSEMF - Protest thread

Postby Wahlamt » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:01 am

krossboy wrote:
T_Frye127 wrote:holy shit hahahah you literally did the same thing but sketchier and dont get banned LOfuckingL

They know that so well, that shit's rigged, can't admit that tho :D

No, I don't know that, since it ain't. I have since last year had a few things I want to push for:
-Get rid of stupid lappers
-Allow rough racing without warning. A bit of should rubbing is ok, t-bones are not. They will be punished.
-Ban people intentionally ruining races.

I want clean, fair and aggressive racing. A rule of thumb I have is: 1. Who's front wheel was first. 2. Could the rider have taken any action like checked up etc. 3. If you cause both of you to go down by a bad pass, you'll be to blame. 4. No t-bones.

If this would have been rigged, I wouldn't have ignored the pm's Tizz sent me wondering if what he showed me was ban worthy. I told him no, that not even a warning would been in place. But yeah, that's rigged...

krossboy
Posts: 741
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:38 am
Team: JNR Motorsports
Location: Estonia

Re: 2018 [EU region] Supercross series by MXSEMF - Protest thread

Postby krossboy » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:00 am

Wahlamt wrote:
krossboy wrote:
T_Frye127 wrote:holy shit hahahah you literally did the same thing but sketchier and dont get banned LOfuckingL

They know that so well, that shit's rigged, can't admit that tho :D

No, I don't know that, since it ain't. I have since last year had a few things I want to push for:
-Get rid of stupid lappers
-Allow rough racing without warning. A bit of should rubbing is ok, t-bones are not. They will be punished.
-Ban people intentionally ruining races.

I want clean, fair and aggressive racing. A rule of thumb I have is: 1. Who's front wheel was first. 2. Could the rider have taken any action like checked up etc. 3. If you cause both of you to go down by a bad pass, you'll be to blame. 4. No t-bones.

If this would have been rigged, I wouldn't have ignored the pm's Tizz sent me wondering if what he showed me was ban worthy. I told him no, that not even a warning would been in place. But yeah, that's rigged...

So you are saying that you can't go after someone REALLY aggressive for last main event position, last lap, last corner?
Image


The Goon

Egert Veltson #901

User avatar
Wahlamt
Posts: 6823
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:15 pm
Team: MLG Compton
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: 2018 [EU region] Supercross series by MXSEMF - Protest thread

Postby Wahlamt » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:02 am

krossboy wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:
krossboy wrote:They know that so well, that shit's rigged, can't admit that tho :D

No, I don't know that, since it ain't. I have since last year had a few things I want to push for:
-Get rid of stupid lappers
-Allow rough racing without warning. A bit of should rubbing is ok, t-bones are not. They will be punished.
-Ban people intentionally ruining races.

I want clean, fair and aggressive racing. A rule of thumb I have is: 1. Who's front wheel was first. 2. Could the rider have taken any action like checked up etc. 3. If you cause both of you to go down by a bad pass, you'll be to blame. 4. No t-bones.

If this would have been rigged, I wouldn't have ignored the pm's Tizz sent me wondering if what he showed me was ban worthy. I told him no, that not even a warning would been in place. But yeah, that's rigged...

So you are saying that you can't go after someone REALLY aggressive for last main event position, last lap, last corner?

No you can definitely do that, as long as you don't t-bone the other guy.

krossboy
Posts: 741
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:38 am
Team: JNR Motorsports
Location: Estonia

Re: 2018 [EU region] Supercross series by MXSEMF - Protest thread

Postby krossboy » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:03 pm

Wahlamt wrote:
krossboy wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:No, I don't know that, since it ain't. I have since last year had a few things I want to push for:
-Get rid of stupid lappers
-Allow rough racing without warning. A bit of should rubbing is ok, t-bones are not. They will be punished.
-Ban people intentionally ruining races.

I want clean, fair and aggressive racing. A rule of thumb I have is: 1. Who's front wheel was first. 2. Could the rider have taken any action like checked up etc. 3. If you cause both of you to go down by a bad pass, you'll be to blame. 4. No t-bones.

If this would have been rigged, I wouldn't have ignored the pm's Tizz sent me wondering if what he showed me was ban worthy. I told him no, that not even a warning would been in place. But yeah, that's rigged...

So you are saying that you can't go after someone REALLY aggressive for last main event position, last lap, last corner?

No you can definitely do that, as long as you don't t-bone the other guy.

So you are trying to say me that Tizz didn't t-bone the guy, but Guido did?
Image


The Goon

Egert Veltson #901

User avatar
M@xTizZz
Posts: 2752
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:20 pm
Team: TizZy-Design
Location: France

Re: 2018 [EU region] Supercross series by MXSEMF - Protest thread

Postby M@xTizZz » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:07 pm

krossboy wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:
krossboy wrote:So you are saying that you can't go after someone REALLY aggressive for last main event position, last lap, last corner?

No you can definitely do that, as long as you don't t-bone the other guy.

So you are trying to say me that Tizz didn't t-bone the guy, but Guido did?


you have to go back to the GIF and watch them again, look at my line vs guido's line, look at how hot i was in my braking part (out of control), look at how guido prepared his move before starting to brakes, these are the differences imo, but again i'm not reviewing anything for EU, Kristoffer is the only guy who decide, now we can speak about it for years or go ahead.
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF

krossboy
Posts: 741
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:38 am
Team: JNR Motorsports
Location: Estonia

Re: 2018 [EU region] Supercross series by MXSEMF - Protest thread

Postby krossboy » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:12 pm

M@xTizZz wrote:
krossboy wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:No you can definitely do that, as long as you don't t-bone the other guy.

So you are trying to say me that Tizz didn't t-bone the guy, but Guido did?


you have to go back to the GIF and watch them again, look at my line vs guido's line, look at how hot i was in my braking part (out of control), look at how guido prepared his move before starting to brakes, these are the differences imo, but again i'm not reviewing anything for EU, Kristoffer is the only guy who decide, now we can speak about it for years or go ahead.

The way you both hit the other dude is exactly the same, just the part where is different and to me it doesn't make a difference, especially for last spot. But alright, this is past, just hope that these won't be the standards moving on...
Image


The Goon

Egert Veltson #901

User avatar
Wahlamt
Posts: 6823
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:15 pm
Team: MLG Compton
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: 2018 [EU region] Supercross series by MXSEMF - Protest thread

Postby Wahlamt » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:16 pm

Updated with rd 4


Return to “EMF Racing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests