2018 [EU region] Supercross series by MXSEMF - Protest thread

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

krossboy
Team: JNR Motorsports

Re: 2018 [EU region] Supercross series by MXSEMF - Protest thread

Post by krossboy »

krossboy wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote:
krossboy wrote: Yeah, about Tizz's situation, if you compare it to Guidos.
Guido did it twice perpendicular to the guys, i did it once parallel, and i'm not reviewing EU protests at all, Storken is alone to decide so go bitch on something else
Why the fuck does it matter how many times and which angle you do it for a MAIN EVENT position? The outcome is always the same.

And don't even tell me that he didn't look that through pink glasses, that's the way it goes, everyone knows.
Looked at the Guido incident again. Last lap, last corner, last main event position and he can't do that?

Real life, where shit actually matters they say: "Hey, everything goes at this point." And you ban for a move like that, what a fucking circus...
The Goon

Egert Veltson #901
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

krossboy wrote:
krossboy wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote:
Guido did it twice perpendicular to the guys, i did it once parallel, and i'm not reviewing EU protests at all, Storken is alone to decide so go bitch on something else
Why the fuck does it matter how many times and which angle you do it for a MAIN EVENT position? The outcome is always the same.

And don't even tell me that he didn't look that through pink glasses, that's the way it goes, everyone knows.
Looked at the Guido incident again. Last lap, last corner, last main event position and he can't do that?

Real life, where shit actually matters they say: "Hey, everything goes at this point." And you ban for a move like that, what a fucking circus...
Guido wouldn't been banned if he didn't tbone the other person. His first move was relatively clean. I'm really sick, so I won't write any essays answering everything anytime soon.
krossboy

Post by krossboy »

Wahlamt wrote:
krossboy wrote:
krossboy wrote: Why the fuck does it matter how many times and which angle you do it for a MAIN EVENT position? The outcome is always the same.

Guido wouldn't been banned if he didn't tbone the other person. His first move was relatively clean. I'm really sick, so I won't write any essays answering everything anytime soon.
But that's what I'm talking about, that second move was LAST LAP, LAST CORNER FOR MAIN EVENT POSITION, how can you even think of banning someone over a move like that, blows my fucking mind...
The Goon

Egert Veltson #901
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

Updated with the protest on Fredrik.
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

Updated with rd 3
T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Post by T_Frye127 »

the round 2 take out that got guido banned is pretty bogus. Rubbin is racin. Go protest someone for that IRL and see how fast you get laughed at.

im not friends with guido or posting this to be on his side, i was just looking at protests and couldnt resist to post lol

Must be nice be an admin..lul
T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Post by T_Frye127 »

holy shit hahahah you literally did the same thing but sketchier and dont get banned LOfuckingL
krossboy

Post by krossboy »

T_Frye127 wrote:holy shit hahahah you literally did the same thing but sketchier and dont get banned LOfuckingL
They know that so well, that shit's rigged, can't admit that tho :D
The Goon

Egert Veltson #901
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

krossboy wrote:
T_Frye127 wrote:holy shit hahahah you literally did the same thing but sketchier and dont get banned LOfuckingL
No, I don't know that, since it ain't. I have since last year had a few things I want to push for:
-Get rid of stupid lappers
-Allow rough racing without warning. A bit of should rubbing is ok, t-bones are not. They will be punished.
-Ban people intentionally ruining races.

I want clean, fair and aggressive racing. A rule of thumb I have is: 1. Who's front wheel was first. 2. Could the rider have taken any action like checked up etc. 3. If you cause both of you to go down by a bad pass, you'll be to blame. 4. No t-bones.

If this would have been rigged, I wouldn't have ignored the pm's Tizz sent me wondering if what he showed me was ban worthy. I told him no, that not even a warning would been in place. But yeah, that's rigged...
krossboy

Post by krossboy »

Wahlamt wrote:
krossboy wrote:
No, I don't know that, since it ain't. I have since last year had a few things I want to push for:
-Allow rough racing without warning. A bit of should rubbing is ok, t-bones are not. They will be punished.

I want clean, fair and aggressive racing. A rule of thumb I have is: 1. Who's front wheel was first. 2. Could the rider have taken any action like checked up etc. 3. If you cause both of you to go down by a bad pass, you'll be to blame. 4. No t-bones.

If this would have been rigged, I wouldn't have ignored the pm's Tizz sent me wondering if what he showed me was ban worthy. I told him no, that not even a warning would been in place. But yeah, that's rigged...
So you are saying that you can't go after someone REALLY aggressive for last main event position, last lap, last corner?
The Goon

Egert Veltson #901
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

krossboy wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:
krossboy wrote: They know that so well, that shit's rigged, can't admit that tho :D

So you are saying that you can't go after someone REALLY aggressive for last main event position, last lap, last corner?
No you can definitely do that, as long as you don't t-bone the other guy.
krossboy

Post by krossboy »

Wahlamt wrote:
krossboy wrote:
Wahlamt wrote: No, I don't know that, since it ain't. I have since last year had a few things I want to push for:

So you are trying to say me that Tizz didn't t-bone the guy, but Guido did?
The Goon

Egert Veltson #901
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

krossboy wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:
krossboy wrote: So you are saying that you can't go after someone REALLY aggressive for last main event position, last lap, last corner?
you have to go back to the GIF and watch them again, look at my line vs guido's line, look at how hot i was in my braking part (out of control), look at how guido prepared his move before starting to brakes, these are the differences imo, but again i'm not reviewing anything for EU, Kristoffer is the only guy who decide, now we can speak about it for years or go ahead.
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
krossboy

Post by krossboy »

M@xTizZz wrote:
krossboy wrote:
Wahlamt wrote: No you can definitely do that, as long as you don't t-bone the other guy.
you have to go back to the GIF and watch them again, look at my line vs guido's line, look at how hot i was in my braking part (out of control), look at how guido prepared his move before starting to brakes, these are the differences imo, but again i'm not reviewing anything for EU, Kristoffer is the only guy who decide, now we can speak about it for years or go ahead.
The way you both hit the other dude is exactly the same, just the part where is different and to me it doesn't make a difference, especially for last spot. But alright, this is past, just hope that these won't be the standards moving on...
The Goon

Egert Veltson #901
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

Updated with rd 4