Post by Ddavis »

Executed*
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: 2018 [EU region] Supercross series by MXSEMF - Protest thread

Post by Wahlamt »

Rush wrote:
Rayvenator wrote:
Rush wrote: how can people even take this serious? thats a 3 week ban? did you not see what anderson did to musquin? didnt see him get a 3 week ban.I mean I could understand 1 week but 3 weeks? lol what a joke
Didn't you already got banned once this year but got it revoked with the promise of improvement? Take that offence , plus this one and add one week because you didn't listen for good measure and voila; 3 weeks.
no i got a DQ not a ban
I removed your one week ban upon that I'd be harsher the next time, assuming you'd try to race cleaner.
Rush wrote:but still I feel like I can't even touch anyone anymore. It takes the fun out of racing. You literally cant even have contact with someone in emf or you get a ban. either way GG
You can surely touch people, but if you go to make a blockpass or takeout and go down yourself, you'll be to blame and eventually penalized.
Rush wrote:Like last year I didn't even get a warning for this because its a block pass. But I do it in EU and get a 3 week ban? Come on now guys...
You rode away/didn't go down, I'd say nothing about that one.

It's funny. Last year everyone got warnings and no one liked it. This year people get a lot of 1 weeks etc, then no one likes it. But I guess no one expected anything different :) To make everyone happy, I've already said I won't do the outdoor protests (neither GP's or AMA), so look forward to that.
manii20

Post by manii20 »

You guys literally talk shit without knowing all the story. Rush cried about his 1 week ban so Storken removed it with the term that he rides cleaner. He failed at that. He totaly deserved the ban, maybe next time he will think about what he is doing.
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

Nice job people pushing more of the content creators of this game away from it. I really hope you all stand here soon with no one to host series for you, make skins or tracks for you.

Rush uses literally 0 brain while making passes in this game. People need to stop fanboying so hard and Rush needs to stop thinking he can do whatever he wants just because he's good at a video game.

The majority of people in this game really need to learn how to make a proper pass without taking the other person out every time and afterwards yell "it was a blockpass"!?!?
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

racing would be 2312314312 times funner if front wheel lock wasn't a thing. Running it in on people, putting aggressive block passes on people, ect would be all possible if it was gone. Literally nobody wants it.
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

Rayvenator wrote:Rush uses literally 0 brain while making passes in this game. People need to stop fanboying so hard and Rush needs to stop thinking he can do whatever he wants just because he's good at a video game.

The majority of people in this game really need to learn how to make a proper pass without taking the other person out every time and afterwards yell "it was a blockpass"!?!?
my pass was a solid block pass until I got front end lock. please stick to streaming...
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

Rayvenator wrote:Nice job people pushing more of the content creators of this game away from it. I really hope you all stand here soon with no one to host series for you, make skins or tracks for you.

Rush uses literally 0 brain while making passes in this game. People need to stop fanboying so hard and Rush needs to stop thinking he can do whatever he wants just because he's good at a video game.

bro.. the passes people make in this game would be totally safe and acceptable irl, but since front wheel lock is a thing, taking people out is literally just part of getting passed now
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
Rush
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Rush »

Wahlamt wrote:You rode away/didn't go down, I'd say nothing about that one.
one last thing, I would believe you storken but I see you gave a 1 week suspension for this. How can you give a penalty for this incident below, but now your telling me if I were to ride away in my incident I wouldn't of gotten a penalty.
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

Rush wrote:
one last thing, I would believe you storken but I see you gave a 1 week suspension for this. How can you give a penalty for this incident below, but now your telling me if I were to ride away in my incident I wouldn't of gotten a penalty.
Rush dont even try to argue, you still gonna be wrong anyway, protest are a complete mess this year lmao
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

manii20 wrote:Rush cried about his 1 week ban so Storken removed it with the term that he rides cleaner. He failed at that. He totaly deserved the ban, maybe next time he will think about what he is doing.
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
SKlein
Team: Evergood

Post by SKlein »

Rush wrote:
GustavoMX930' wrote:i wonder how many weeks Osborne (Vegas), Jo. Smith (arlington), Osby (arlington) would've gotten lol
perm ban
If you decided to let me catch up in points and punt you last corner for the title.. We could find out that way.
Hypothetically...
Rush
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Rush »

SKlein wrote:
Rush wrote:
GustavoMX930' wrote:i wonder how many weeks Osborne (Vegas), Jo. Smith (arlington), Osby (arlington) would've gotten lol
perm ban
If you decided to let me catch up in points and punt you last corner for the title.. We could find out that way.
Hypothetically...
cale726
Team: ks1999

Post by cale726 »

Rush wrote:Like last year I didn't even get a warning for this because its a block pass. But I do it in EU and get a 3 week ban? Come on now guys...
Because it was against shack and nobody gives a fruk
jlv wrote:This unban is going to last maybe two days...
I figured I'd give him a chance after winning the 450 main. Bad idea I know.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:
Rush wrote:
Rush dont even try to argue, you still gonna be wrong anyway, protest are a complete mess this year lmao
As been discussed in this very thread, I could have made a better decision on that part and said I'd do it for the future.
maggett
Team: Architech

Post by maggett »

sure 3 weeks might be kind of hard but you could of tried to pass without sending him flying lol. people saying protests are a joke this year just do do stupid stuff and get protested

atleast this year if people do stupid stuff they pay for it by sitting out next week rather than just a warning
2018 EMF EU 250SX East Coast Champion