MONEY BACK

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

JMJS
Crushed Dissenter
Team: ilabb.com

MONEY BACK

Post by JMJS »

seen as yohann decided to ban my emf account when do you plan on giving me my money back cause you know you cant go around taking peoples money then cancelling races and then after all of that ban them cause you dont like something they said about you.
Clintos15

Re: MONEY BACK

Post by Clintos15 »

Lmao
2018-2019 AUSMX 250 National Champion
Im washed up :roll:
nioubie
Team: *eMc*

Post by nioubie »

JMJS wrote:seen as yohann decided to ban my emf account when do you plan on giving me my money back cause you know you cant go around taking peoples money then cancelling races and then after all of that ban them cause you dont like something they said about you.

something they said about you.

can you tell more about it, so people really understand why you got ban.

Paying your entry doesn't give you the right to insult the admins, or anyone else.

As you could read before, the MXSGP can be refund on demand.(i did it already)

Your MXSEMF account is banned permanently, until admins decide to unban.(you can ask for unban on the forum, apologize could help)
You have been muted permanently on the servers and banned from discord.(this won't be cancelled)
JMJS
Crushed Dissenter
Team: ilabb.com

Post by JMJS »

alright well then could you please unban me im sorry for what i said to you i was frustrated with the whole situation and should have just left it instead of throwing names around at people.