2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

DannyBoy

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Post by DannyBoy »

I'm gonna throw my phone off the Golden Gate.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Rush wrote:
BradSchmidt wrote:We all know who the real losers are so its alright
ur 18 dating a 14 year old, u right
BradSchmidt wrote:Not according to the Romeo and Juliet law. People must not understand high school relationships
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

DannyBoy wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote:
DannyBoy wrote:hahahaha compressing the suspension on the start isn't allowed? Didn't know something that everyone could do, and something that is done in real life was such a HUGE advantage. You should ban scrubbing and clearing jumps to the downside next.
people dont hold the rear break to get a huge jump in real life, they compress the front suspension so that its harder for the front end to loop out.
You don't hold the rear brake. You load the suspension with it. I know you probably don't race in real life or have a fucking clue as to how to get a good start, but in every moto I've raced as a professional I have my mechanic load my compress my shock after I set my starting device. How about you don't speak on a subject you're clueless about :).
youre saying that you start just like in sim how you do irl? hold the back break and a little throttle with no clutch so when the gate drops you release your rear break and get a boost like the encore clutch? I dont think so.
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

dawsonsleeper wrote:
DannyBoy wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote: people dont hold the rear break to get a huge jump in real life, they compress the front suspension so that its harder for the front end to loop out.
You don't hold the rear brake. You load the suspension with it. I know you probably don't race in real life or have a fucking clue as to how to get a good start, but in every moto I've raced as a professional I have my mechanic load my compress my shock after I set my starting device. How about you don't speak on a subject you're clueless about :).
youre saying that you start just like in sim how you do irl? hold the back break and a little throttle with no clutch so when the gate drops you release your rear break and get a boost like the encore clutch? I dont think so.
Well considering that's not what I do in Sim it just sounds again like you don't know what you're talking about again.
Try again.
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

DannyBoy wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote:
DannyBoy wrote:
Well considering that's not what I do in Sim it just sounds again like you don't know what you're talking about again.
Try again.
the way you compress in sim is by holding the back break and the throttle, then when the gate drops you let go of the rear break and get a great start. tell me next time you see a pro hold the back break and throttle on the gate with no clutch to compress the rear suspension irl. bye.
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

Damn I love reading this thread on a Thursday morning.

Brad going out with a kid.

People trying to say rear holeshot devices don't exist.

Dale runs in the womens class without a holeshot device and holeshots 3 races.

This thread is a lot more interesting than the racing.
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Meanwhile I'm trying to figure out why I timed out even though I had a handful of people's skins.

Could it be VPN related? Server related?
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

DaleMullins873 wrote:
DannyBoy wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote: people dont hold the rear break to get a huge jump in real life, they compress the front suspension so that its harder for the front end to loop out.
i don't use a holeshot button, front or rear. i dont prep my gate and i dont use launch control. yet i still holeshot 9/10 races :) You dont need that shit to be a good starter.
You don’t need a car to travel, but it sure fucking helps.

The main problem here is how they want to be as realistic as possible, but won’t let anyone compress suspension. I’m waiting for this AMA rule change as well if this gives an unfair advantage. I don’t see why you take something that’s completely fair away from everyone just because people were complaining, when they were perfectly capable of doing it themselves.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
Sabo
Team: <3 lane

Post by Sabo »

DBRider251 wrote:
DaleMullins873 wrote:
DannyBoy wrote:
i don't use a holeshot button, front or rear. i dont prep my gate and i dont use launch control. yet i still holeshot 9/10 races :) You dont need that shit to be a good starter.
People were complaining, when they were perfectly capable of doing it themselves.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:As I awake from champagne wishes and caviar dreams, I realize it's back to Pabst Blue Ribbon and Doritos.
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

guys, you are incredible seriously

Most of you were complaining about Leclair's start the whole sx season.
We prohibit all theses techniques to make you happy.
And now you want it back...
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

But Leclair is European, and WE HATE THEM!!
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

M@xTizZz wrote:guys, you are incredible seriously

It's just the people who are trash at starts and need every advantage they can get.

Say what you want about compressing your shock but having your rear fender sit on your tire isn't realistic.
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

dawsonsleeper wrote:
DannyBoy wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote: youre saying that you start just like in sim how you do irl? hold the back break and a little throttle with no clutch so when the gate drops you release your rear break and get a boost like the encore clutch? I dont think so.
Try again.
the way you compress in sim is by holding the back break and the throttle, then when the gate drops you let go of the rear break and get a great start. tell me next time you see a pro hold the back break and throttle on the gate with no clutch to compress the rear suspension irl. bye.
Considering that's not how myself, burkeen, d cope, Jack Haley, Devin Ryan, Monty, +plenty of others I've shown do it, you might want to get that spare chromosome checked out. It's clear you don't know what you're talking about still.
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

M@xTizZz wrote:guys, you are incredible seriously

As the other guy said, people complain because they don't do it when they're capable of it. I can think of 3 solid Sim starting techniques off the top of my head that Burkeen and I came up with. Why limit skill expression with something that is arguably the most important part of the race? If we come up with a technique that gets us better starts, maybe you should try and figure it out or get left behind. No this game doesn't perfectly mimick real life. But every person on the outdoor gate this weekend is going to approach that start differently. Why shouldn't we be able to in sim just because some people are crying about leclair outsmarting you idiots over and over again. Here's an idea, try it? Figure something out that works for you.
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

Anyways back to sim
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro